• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B? upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just be sure, Ben aliens would be High 6-A, possibly low 5-B usually by upscaling from regular species? That would make vilgax 10 times stronger turning ultimate humungosaur being 5-C and Malware pure low 5-B?

disagree with upchuck’s calc scaling to stats
I’m not sure if people are mistaking this for Upchuck eating the Sub-Energy or if it’s something else that’s making them disagree, but just to clarify this feat is mentioned because Upchuck can nullify Driscoll’s lasers just by eating rocks. Rock-powered blasts are his “base” attacks that other characters in the series scale to.

Yeah, Upchuck really countered Driscoll’s attack, not to mention that he'll get durability regardless due to being able to withstand Sub energy but I'll not put much of talk on latter but first point still stands.

Also that it makes less sense for regular Aliens like Galvanic Mechamorph and other non ben Aliens being this stronger than Ben Aliens who are supposed to be the prime species. It destroys scaling chain.

So taking humungausaur for instance:
He scales to Malware who was 100* stronger than before?
Base Aliens of ultimate Alien are supposed to be scaled to Goop and Armodrillo feat?

Ben Aliens as we know gets stronger with time, so Malware being 100 times means he is small planet lvl usually, scaling it to OV humungausaur should make him low 5-B too? I'm not discussing possibly rating as of yet.

High 6-A stuff looks good (Is the Upchuck calc accepted?). I guess the Low 5-B calc works but I'm not in the know on Ben 10 scaling.

I posted it here while discussing scaling chain. I would have posted image here directly but there's currently some issues with the site on my side.
Post in thread 'Ben 10 General Discussion Thread' https://vsbattles.com/threads/ben-10-general-discussion-thread.121978/post-6380599
I see, so it does seem like it's official from Cartoon Network themselves. But are there any contradictions and anti-feats against this? Does Vilgax consistently one-shot those who he's supposed to be way stronger than? Do we also assume ben also got apparently 10x stronger in human form compared to his 10 year old self? Because that would seem even more sus.

So taking humungausaur for instance:
He scales to Malware who was 100* stronger than before?
Base Aliens of ultimate Alien are supposed to be scaled to Goop and Armodrillo feat?

Ben Aliens as we know gets stronger with time, so Malware being 100 times means he is small planet lvl usually, scaling it to OV humungausaur should make him low 5-B too? I'm not discussing possibly rating as of yet.
Malware’s 100x stronger statement was comparing his initial third form (the one he was in when he destroyed Feedback) with his fourth form.

You could possibly argue downscaling from his fourth form with the Humungousaur argument I brought up earlier as a joke (as third form Malware doesn’t scale to any OS characters), but idk how people would feel about that. I also think it would be best to just get this part over with first before trying that.

(Is the Upchuck calc accepted?). I guess the Low 5-B calc works but I'm not
The calc is on sub energy page so I think it is? Afair old pages can have calcs and other stuff already? But I'm not sure about how calcs were used to be accepted before.

I see, so it does seem like it's official from Cartoon Network themselves. But are there any contradictions and anti-feats against this? Does Vilgax consistently one-shot those who he's supposed to be way stronger than? Do we also assume ben also got apparently 10x stronger in human form compared to his 10 year old self? Because that would seem even more sus.
Vilgax fodderises the Galactic Enforcers who are comparable to OS Ben.

Teen Ben is also technically trillions of times stronger than his kid self rn as he’s 6-C while kid Ben is 10-B.

Malware’s 100x stronger statement was comparing his initial third form (the one he was in when he destroyed Feedback) with his fourth form.

You could possibly argue downscaling from his fourth form with the Humungousaur argument I brought up earlier as a joke (as third form Malware doesn’t scale to any OS characters), but idk how people would feel about that. I also think it would be best to just get this part over with first before trying that.
Uh I see, sad but ig Ultimate humungausaur would still be moon lvl due 10× AP no?

The calc is on sub energy page so I think it is? Afair old pages can have calcs and other stuff already? But I'm not sure about how calcs were used to be accepted before.
The Upchuck calc is also just the energy of the sun x20, so I don’t think it would really need to be accepted.

Do we also assume a 10x multiplier for every ultimate alien too?

So just to make sure. Humungausaur, Diamond hand scales to vilgax who is 10 times of cannonbolt feat? Moon lvl Ong.

Actually a question for anyone who agrees to OS Ben scaling to High 6-A: should his aliens scale to the Big Tick or the Talpaedans?
They will scale to Big tick due to Canonbolt having that lvl of durability too. If there are characters who has harmed canonbolt that is. And ig there are?

Wait, how far does the Cannonbolt feat line up with the other High 6-A feats? Does it mesh well with the 10x multiplier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back