• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I rewatched the Sub Energy Driscoll vs Upchuck fight and noticed some potential things in support of High 6-A:

1. When Driscoll’s lasers collide with Upchuck’s attacks, both of the attacks get cancelled out. This implies that Upchuck’s basic rock-based energy blasts are relative to Sub Energy Driscoll’s lasers.

2. When Upchuck eats the Sub Energy himself and spits the energy back out, Driscoll is able to survive being directly engulfed in it.

If Low 5-B fails, we might still be able to cook with High 6-A by adding this. Of course the implication that both Upchuck’s regular attacks and Driscoll’s durability are above that of the Sub Energy is kinda crazy, but then that’s also technically more support for Low 5-B.

Anyone remember Big tick surviving planetary explosions in past after he done feeding on them?
I did think that at first since its current profile has it listed at Low 5-B, however since nothing is seen breaking its outer shell other than its own swelling I wasn’t sure if it could be used for anything. Maybe there’s something I’m missing or there’s some statement out there that scales a mid-tier villain above the Big Tick or something.

Sorry for posting so much about this (I swear I have a life outside of here), but if the kid and teen eras are gonna scale to the same feat then we might need to figure out what kind of power boost Vilgax would have between OS and AF. While we know he absorbed the powers of ten heroes, we don’t know where all of them scale. We do have an idea where Ultimos scales and we could potentially use Vilgax’s statement about how “Few have withstood an assault from the Ruby Ray of Rouleau” to scale some of the other heroes to Ultimos, given it still subdued him pretty quickly. However this method assumes that the few that survived were the heroes he took the powers of which isn’t confirmed.

Afair, there's some official merchandise saying he got 10× after absorbing their powers.
Oh wait fr? If so then that’s cool and could make things easier. Tbh the ten heroes he specifically chose to take the powers of not being as powerful as Ben’s aliens would be pretty stupid, and since Vilgax himself would already be upscaling from the same feat as everyone else he could just scale to vaguely over 10 times the feat.

Oh wait fr? If so then that’s cool and could make things easier. Tbh the chances of the ten heroes he choose to defeat somehow being hundreds of times weaker than any of Ben’s aliens is pretty much zero, and since Vilgax himself would already be upscaling from the same feat as everyone else he could just scale to vaguely over 10 times the feat.
g473sSzh.jpg

Wasn't pre-enhancement Vilgax shown in Omniverse during Ben and maltruant time stream rumbling was able to hold his own against ben and took? Why does OS not scale to OV then.

So assuming every calc and the Sub-Energy scaling gets accepted:

Kid era characters will scale to 1.82 Exatons (High 6-A; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 11.95 Zettatons (Low 5-B; Mechamorph feats)

Teen era characters will scale to 18.2 Exatons (High 6-A+; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 62.1 Exatons (5-C; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 119.5 Zettatons (5-B; Mechamorph feats)

Ultimate Aggregor will scale to 91 Exatons (5-C; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 310.5 Exatons (5-C+; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 597.5 Zettatons (5-B; Mechamorph feats)

Ultimate Kevin will scale to High 5-A above 182 Exatons (5-C; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 621 Exatons (Low 5-B; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 1.195 Yottatons (5-B; Mechamorph feats)

This is a super rough draft and isn’t 100% accurate, but gives us an idea on the scaling if it gets accepted.

Wasn't pre-enhancement Vilgax shown in Omniverse during Ben and maltruant time stream rumbling was able to hold his own against ben and took? Why does OS not scale to OV then.
Circular scaling issues. That Vilgax is weaker than the Vilgax that fought young Max, who is weaker than the Vilgax that fought kid Ben who is likely 1/10th the strength of the Vilgax that fought teen Ben.

It was mentioned before that Gwen should probably have a varies rating for her magic and mana constructs, but is there any in-universe reason why that would be the case? From what I understand in order for a character to have a varies rating there has to be an actual reason for it.

Anyways Max has got a ton of Plumber training. Even by himself he's beaten DNAliens with relative ease. He's also survived hits from Aggregor and Vilgax so he could be at least 9-B and higher with his equipment/The Rust Bucket

Anyways Max has got a ton of Plumber training. Even by himself he's beaten DNAliens with relative ease. He's also survived hits from Aggregor and Vilgax so he could be at least 9-B and higher with his equipment/The Rust Bucket
Agreed, only Max would definitely be at least Low 7-C with how he’s knocked around weaker OS villains.

You slandered Grandpa Max first
Ben learned the term Sludgepuppy from somebody, that’s all I’m saying

So assuming every calc and the Sub-Energy scaling gets accepted:

Kid era characters will scale to 1.82 Exatons (High 6-A; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 11.95 Zettatons (Low 5-B; Mechamorph feats)

Teen era characters will scale to 18.2 Exatons (High 6-A+; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 62.1 Exatons (5-C; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 119.5 Zettatons (5-B; Mechamorph feats)

Ultimate Aggregor will scale to 91 Exatons (5-C; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 310.5 Exatons (5-C+; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 597.5 Zettatons (5-B; Mechamorph feats)

Ultimate Kevin will scale to High 5-A above 182 Exatons (5-C; assuming only Sub-Energy scaling), 621 Exatons (Low 5-B; if allowing scaling to any normal alien race) or 1.195 Yottatons (5-B; Mechamorph feats)

This is a super rough draft and isn’t 100% accurate, but gives us an idea on the scaling if it gets accepted.
Where's the thread for this?

Where's the thread for this?
Reiner’s done the calcs but they aren’t accepted yet, so there’s no thread until they are. A bit premature on my part, but eh worst case scenario I get to use some of this for my own personal scaling.

The main calcs for the High 6-A argument are:

Armadrillo species destroying their homeworld

Goop holding a planet together by generating a centripetal force

Power of the Sub Energy (an already accepted calc that’s relevant to the argument)

Yeah, I checked Zamasu calc and it pixel scales Galvan B moon size rather assuming our moon size for Galvan, I know we can use pixel scale to scale planets size but that only applies if those sizes are consistent in multiple shots but Galvan B size isn't - in one shot it's 623 km, in other 1123 km, and in author it's 6 times our moon infact our own moon size in same episode is not consistent. So it goes against our standards afaik.

So changing moon size to our moon size yeilds 5e+31 per Galvanic mechamorph. And Malware surviving Galvan B destructive should have been done with KE with which it's pieces flew away since in another shot we saw that explosion didn't happened but just it got divided into parts, making it 5e+31 too. So 2 high 6-A calc and 2 low planet lvl feats. 5-C one got rejected, so there's 1000× AP gap as in total, I wonder if tier 5 would be easy to cook with just 2 feats and 2 1000 times small feats but ig we will see either way.
Argue Reboot is canon

Sorry for posting so much about this (I swear I have a life outside of here), but if the kid and teen eras are gonna scale to the same feat then we might need to figure out what kind of power boost Vilgax would have between OS and AF. While we know he absorbed the powers of ten heroes, we don’t know where all of them scale. We do have an idea where Ultimos scales and we could potentially use Vilgax’s statement about how “Few have withstood an assault from the Ruby Ray of Rouleau” to scale some of the other heroes to Ultimos, given it still subdued him pretty quickly. However this method assumes that the few that survived were the heroes he took the powers of which isn’t confirmed.
He’s 10 times stronger and he’s a glass cannon, explicit statement for the former, months of debating for the latter

It was mentioned before that Gwen should probably have a varies rating for her magic and mana constructs, but is there any in-universe reason why that would be the case? From what I understand in order for a character to have a varies rating there has to be an actual reason for it.
Depends on the amount of mana she uses

Back