• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B? upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, how far does the Cannonbolt feat line up with the other High 6-A feats? Does it mesh well with the 10x multiplier?
Canonbolt feat is kind of on same lvl as Armodrillo. Ig 10Ɨ multiplier do not really mess up anything other than providing further scaling chain and characters upscaling from it.

Ben's aliens never damaged it other than cannonbolt, he even called it indestructable
Four Arms does slightly break the Big Tickā€™s shell, but yeah most of his aliens are ineffective actually.

However, Ben is both stated and shown to get stronger over time. Using just OS seasons 1 and 2 as examples:
  • Vilgax easily beat all of Benā€™s Aliens in Secrets
  • Kevin 11 quickly overwhelmed Four Arms in Framed
  • Kevin 11 and Diamondhead were pretty much equal in Grudge Match
  • Ben was able to last against both Vilgax and Kevin for a good amount of time in Back with a Vengeance (Note that Vilgax and Kevin are equal)
We also know that Ben occasionally hones his skills as seen in the Tetrax episode (Hunted I think it was called?) With this in mind I think itā€™s probably fine to scale Ben to the Big Tick.

Last edited:
Anyway I'm going to sleep so I'll look tomorrow, try building a scaling chain till then and which tier btw High 6-A and Low 5-B one would scale as per bigtick feat and their possible scaling as well due to being upscales from Galvanic mechamorph.

Anyway I'm going to sleep so I'll look tomorrow, try building a scaling chain till then and which tier btw High 6-A and Low 5-B one would scale as per bigtick feat and their possible scaling as well due to being upscales from Galvanic mechamorph.
I believe everyone so far is for Vilgax being 10x stronger in AF, so I think it all depends on which feat the characters are going to scale to.

At the very least OS characters should scale to the Sub-Energy, as 1/10th the Talpaedan feat is around 1/3rd the Sub-Energy so might as well scale them up to it at that point. That would make OS characters 1.82 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era characters 18.2 Exatons (High 6-A+), Ultimate Greg 91 Exatons (5-C), Ultimate Hugh 182 Exatons (5-C) & both Ultimate Kevin and Echo Echo somewhat above that.

However this is the lowest end, OS characters could also be scaling to the Big Tick, Talpaedans or the Galvanic Mechamorph feat. Iā€™ll jot down how those would scale in a moā€™.

I believe everyone so far is for Vilgax being 10x stronger in AF, so I think it all depends on which feat the characters are going to scale to.

At the very least OS characters should scale to the Sub-Energy, as 1/10th the Talpaedan feat is around 1/3rd the Sub-Energy so might as well scale them up to it at that point. That would make OS characters 1.82 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era characters 18.2 Exatons (High 6-A+), Ultimate Greg 91 Exatons (5-C), Ultimate Hugh 182 Exatons (5-C) & both Ultimate Kevin and Echo Echo somewhat above that.

However this is the lowest end, OS characters could also be scaling to the Big Tick, Talpaedans or the Galvanic Mechamorph feat. Iā€™ll jot down how those would scale in a moā€™.
Wait where does 18.2 exatons comes from?

Go with big tick one as that would make more sense with regular Aliens scaling to other regular Aliens like talpadeans.

g473sSzh.jpg

EFA_DVD_Ultimate_Humungousaur_Data.png

Didn't vilgax stomp all of Ben's aliens minus Dimondhead?
He did till ben got serious which we saw him when he used diamond hand. Also he scales to highbreed who are stated to be equal to vilgax, and later on ben has gone on par with vilgax multiple times (ben becoming stronger with time thing).

So for the Big Tick, Ben should scale as Four Arms cracked its shell, Cannonbolt survived its internal explosion that destroyed its shell and Ben is shown to grow stronger throughout the series. This would make OS characters 5.71 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era characters 57.1 Exatons (5-C), Ultimate Greg 285.5 Exatons (5-C+) and Ultimate Hugh 571 Exatons (Low 5-B).

For the Talpaedans, OS characters should scale as theyā€™re consistently shown to be on the level of average and above average members of a species (Malware, Tini of the Galactic Enforcers, Philā€™s Vulpimancers, etc). This would make OS characters 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era character 62.1 Exatons (5-C), Ultimate Greg 310.5 Exatons (5-C+) and Ultimate Hugh 621 Exatons (Low 5-B). A small but notable increase over the last option.

For the Galvanic Mechamorphs it comes from Ben scaling to second form Malware and the Retaliator Armour. This would make OS characters 1.82 Zettatons (Low 5-B), Teen era characters 18.2 Zettatons (Low 5-B), Ultimate Greg 91 Zettatons (5-B) and Ultimate Hugh 182 Zettatons (5-B).

Actually I just thought of something: shouldnā€™t Ultimate Greg be 6-7x since he also absorbed his staff and is (according to Derrick J. Wyatt) a clone of Kevin?
I think we can't accept derrick j waytt as reliable unless suggested in the show that what he said is truešŸ˜

Either way, humungausaur DVD description says his power increases with size so ig I can calc it soon enough to get his AP compared to base.

I think we can't accept derrick j waytt as reliable unless suggested in the show that what he said is truešŸ˜
True, but itā€™s either heā€™s a clone or heā€™s an older mutant with the same powers so I feel he should scale to Kevin regardless. Plus he has Durability feats so I feel he should just flat out scale to Kevin. And then the staff should affect the formā€™s power as well, unless we just decide itā€™s an extension of Aggregorā€™s own AP and doesnā€™t scale anywhere itself anymore.

Either way Ultimate Greg should be at least 6x his base self imo. Also if we did accept his staff amping his AP then would that also affect his Durability?

Oh I nearly forgot, Omniverse Kevin 11 would be 30.94 Exatons (5-C), 97.07 Exatons (5-C), 105.57 Exatons (5-C) or 30.94 Zettatons (Low 5-B+) due to possessing the DNA of at least 7 combat-applicable aliens.

Before I go snooze I just want to bring up one more thing that might support the Low 5-B feat, and thatā€™s Ultimate Humungousaur being used against Sir George. Now Iā€™m not saying UH should scale to George or the Ascalon feat, especially since Ben doesnā€™t even know the details of that feat. However he does know three things:
  1. That Ascalon can destroy planets
  2. That base Humungousaur got completely embarrassed by George earlier
  3. That George was holding back and claimed he wouldnā€™t hold back in the next fight
Given how Ben choose UH despite knowing these three things, that implies that he believed he could defeat a Planet level threat with UH. This lines up with UH being 100x the Low 5-B feat.

For the Talpaedans, OS characters should scale as theyā€™re consistently shown to be on the level of average and above average members of a species (Malware, Tini of the Galactic Enforcers, Philā€™s Vulpimancers, etc). This would make OS characters 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era character 62.1 Exatons (5-C), Ultimate Greg 310.5 Exatons (5-C+) and Ultimate Hugh 621 Exatons (Low 5-B). A small but notable increase over the last option
Don't OV humungausaur and Malware scales to Ult Humungausaur due to being 100 times of OS? (It lines up with the logic that ben Aliens gets stronger with time, as we do know Ben 10000s aliens are ******* High 5-A).

Actually wait, I think we can calculate the strength of full sized humungausaur compared to his base since our size manp page says that:

The power to manipulate the size of oneself and others, from tiny to absolutely gigantic while retaining their physical proportions, some may be able to alter their density. Usually strength and durability is proportional to the size assumed, but users may actually gain increased abilities when growing or keep their normal ones when shrinking

OS characters 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era based ben Aliens scales to prime AF vilgax who was 10Ɨ than before, so 62.1 Exatons (5-C), In the same episode of vengeance of vilgax ben surpassed vilgax in base as he was able to defeat him with diamond hand, increase in size is proportional to strengt so that makes full sized humungausaur 310.5 exatons (5-C+), later scalings depends on if characters are shown to be stronger than all ben Aliens or full sized humungausaur (Later on vilgax and highbreed do ig?), Ultimate Greg 1,863 Exatons (Low 5-B) and Ultimate Hugh 3105 Exatons (Low 5-B).

Last edited:
Don't OV humungausaur and Malware scales to Ult Humungausaur due to being 100 times of OS? (It lines up with the logic that ben Aliens gets stronger with time, as we do know Ben 10000s aliens are ******* High 5-A).
Whereā€™s 100x coming from? Iā€™m pretty sure the only Alien that ā€œscalesā€ to Ultimate Hugh in Omniverse is Feedback, but that could just be from him absorbing Hughā€™s energy or Hugh having a weakness to electricity like Ultimate Echo Echo.

Whereā€™s 100x coming from? Iā€™m pretty sure the only Alien that ā€œscalesā€ to Ultimate Hugh in Omniverse is Feedback, but that could just be from him absorbing Hughā€™s energy or Hugh having a weakness to electricity like Ultimate Echo Echo.
I was on weeds, despite having watched hundred of times he said so to feedback my random error was set to Humungausaur.

OS characters 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A), Teen era based ben Aliens scales to prime AF vilgax who was 10Ɨ than before, so 62.1 Exatons (5-C), In the same episode of vengeance of vilgax ben surpassed vilgax in base as he was able to defeat him with diamond hand, increase in size is proportional to strengt so that makes full sized humungausaur 310.5 exatons (5-C+), later scalings depends on if characters are shown to be stronger than all ben Aliens or full sized humungausaur (Later on vilgax and highbreed do ig?), Ultimate Greg 1,863 Exatons (Low 5-B) and Ultimate Hugh 3105 Exatons (Low 5-B).
But either way, this?

But either way, this?
I donā€™t think Gregā€™s individual parts should be scaling to full-size Hugh. I donā€™t remember if he used full-size against Ultimate Greg, but since he has at least 6x AP and at least 7x Durability Hugh would be weaker regardless.

I donā€™t think Gregā€™s individual parts should be scaling to full-size Hugh. I donā€™t remember if he used full-size against Ultimate Greg, but since he has at least 6x AP and at least 7x Durability Hugh would be weaker regardless.
I do remember that he barely has used Full sized humungausaur ever after vengeance of vilgax. But did he really never fought anyone or got harmed? Like by vilgax or highbreed? Or that there was Alien or whatever to whom Ben cannot defeat (not using waybig) but later on in the series he did easily or smth?

Wtf full grown humungausaur is really undefeated. F.

Ig that makes UA Aggregor 372.6 Exatons.

Wtf full grown humungausaur is really undefeated. F.

Ig that makes UA Aggregor 372.6 Exatons.
I was watching some ā€œall Humungousaur scenesā€ on Youtube to check because I couldnā€™t remember myself, but I guess you beat me to it lmao

Btw should Dā€™Void scale to full-size Hugh?

OS characters 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A) (because of scaling to fourarms who somewhat broke bigticks shell and canonbolt surviving bigticks internal explosion which broke his shell again), Teen era based ben Aliens scales to prime AF vilgax who was 10Ɨ than before, so 62.1 Exatons (5-C), In the same episode of vengeance of vilgax ben surpassed vilgax in base as he was able to defeat him with diamond hand, increase in size is proportional to strengt so that makes full sized humungausaur 310.5 exatons (5-C+), (No one scales to full grown hum1,863ungausaur directly), Ultimate Greg Exatons (Low 5-B) and Ultimate Hugh 3105 Exatons (Low 5-B).

Possibly rating due to galvanic Mechamorph feat will follow the same results and multipliers from OS to end.

OS characters 6.21 Exatons (High 6-A) (because of scaling to fourarms who somewhat broke bigticks shell and canonbolt surviving bigticks internal explosion which broke his shell again), Teen era based ben Aliens scales to prime AF vilgax who was 10Ɨ than before, so 62.1 Exatons (5-C), In the same episode of vengeance of vilgax ben surpassed vilgax in base as he was able to defeat him with diamond hand, increase in size is proportional to strengt so that makes full sized humungausaur 310.5 exatons (5-C+), (No one scales to full grown hum1,863ungausaur directly), Ultimate Greg Exatons (Low 5-B) and Ultimate Hugh 3105 Exatons (Low 5-B).

Possibly rating due to galvanic Mechamorph feat will follow the same results and multipliers from OS to end.
Didnā€™t notice it before but Iā€™m not sure on Ultimate Hugh being 10x full-size Hugh.

I was watching some ā€œall Humungousaur scenesā€ on Youtube to check because I couldnā€™t remember myself, but I guess you beat me to it lmao

Btw should Dā€™Void scale to full-size Hugh?
D'Void one happened before the events of vengeance of vilgax so ig no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back