• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 5-A/High 5-A Scaling Error

Ultimate Humungousaur>Full-size Humungousaur>Regular Humungousaur
Ultimate Humungousaur: 10 times stronger than his regular/base form
Full-size Humungousaur: 5 times stronger than his regular size (regular Humungousaur)

Regular Humungousaur can his own size by 5 times, which increases its strength by 5 times (this scan says "his strength only increases with his size") and as for Ultimate Humungousaur, it is 10 times stronger than his base from.

But why does
"His strength only increase with size" mean

"For every 10x he grows he gets 10x stronger"

If he got 5x stronger from 2x bigger it would be just as true

But why does
"His strength only increase with size" mean

"For every 10x he grows he gets 10x stronger"

If he got 5x stronger from 2x bigger it would be just as true
Do you mean why his strength increases tenfold in Ultimate form or Full-size?

Mean that Regular Humungousaur increases his own size from 10/12 feet to 60 feet (so is at least five times) which increases his strength by 5 times.

What statement mean here is that Regular Humungousaur will increase his size 5 times which means his strength will be increase 5 times.

increase his size=increase his strength

Last edited:
Yeah that's the one I know about

That doesn't say that the increase is directly proportional to increase in height

Heck why would it be? Power comes from mass not height

If he grows 5x bigger he gets 125x more volume

Why are you assuming height = power 1:1
That's because his strength is correlated with his increase in height to be specific, taking in account the Volume factor would be highly inconsistent, considering other heavy hitters like waybig who is way stronger than full sized Humungousaur also doesn't have that high multiplier. So via occam's razor we can deduce that taking height into consideration would make more sense to make things simple.

That's because his strength is correlated with his increase in height to be specific, taking in account the Volume factor would be highly inconsistent, considering other heavy hitters like waybig who is way stronger than full sized Humungousaur also doesn't have that high multiplier. So via occam's razor we can deduce that taking height into consideration would make more sense to make things simple.
I'm not sure I understand

What does Waybig have to do with it?

I am asking why his strength is correlated with his height and not weight or volume, and heck, how do we know it's 1:1 (i.e. twice as big = twice as strong) for all we know he could double in size and quadruple in strength

Unless I am missing something Obvious

I'm not sure I understand

What does Waybig have to do with it?

I am asking why his strength is correlated with his height and not weight or volume, and heck, how do we know it's 1:1 (i.e. twice as big = twice as strong) for all we know he could double in size and quadruple in strength

Unless I am missing something Obvious
Waybig is physically superior to all of Ben's aliens (except Alien X and Atomix). That's what my point is and I've explained you the reasoning.

Yeah that's the one I know about

That doesn't say that the increase is directly proportional to increase in height

Heck why would it be? Power comes from mass not height

If he grows 5x bigger he gets 125x more volume

Why are you assuming height = power 1:1
I suppose I can ask some calc group members if the multiplier is justified.

@Dalesean027 @Damage3245 Does growing 5 times larger warrant a 5x multiplier going by site standards?

@Dalesean027 @Damage3245 Does growing 5 times larger warrant a 5x multiplier going by site standards?
Not inherently. Our multiplier standards says:

One should also consider which statistic a multiplier applies to. If a character just gets 10 times more powerful, then that doesn't necessarily means that all of its statistics are multiplied by 10. For example could a fiction in principle have a character become a 10 times more dangerous fighter just by increasing his combat technique, with only minor increases in stats. A more classical scenario is one where a characters strength increases by some multiplier, but their speed is untouched.

So we need evidence regarding whether the multiplier applies to specific statistics.

If there was a statement along the lines of "When character A gets twice as big, he gets twice as strong" then it'd make sense.

His strength increasing with size isn't an exact multiplier though. We can rate him as "higher" for his larger sized forms, but we can't multiply AP by size increments.

This is currently a Q & A thread; should it be changed to a CRT so this bit of scaling can be ammended? Or will you create a new thread @Maverick_Zero_X ?
Went ahead since this Multiplier is apparently blatantly wrong

His strength increasing with size isn't an exact multiplier though. We can rate him as "higher" for his larger sized forms, but we can't multiply AP by size increments.

It feels good having someone knoweldgable agree with me here

I felt insane when everyone seemed to agree "We are from an incalcuable dimension" meant "We are from a dimension with uncountably infinite spacial dimensions" and that him getting stronger when bigger means we can use the height he grows as a multipler, when his volume/mass would increase x^3 times (x being the amount of times bigger he got height wise), so it makes no sense anyway

There is no statement showing he grows stronger proportionately to his height, so I think "higher" works

Last edited:
Back