• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I read the entire thread and there is no mention of that statement at any point (except in the OP, where it is said that DT did not agree with the statement).
I didn't read the thread because I thought there was just gonna be non-stop bickering, given that the OP had been feuding with the Ben 10 supporters after making this controversial match-up.

Speaking of the latter, I hope this doesn't start another war in the Versus Match Removal Thread but why tf was that match added back onto X and Maxwell's Profiles? Wasn't it now declared a stomp in the rematch?

I didn't read the thread because I thought there was just gonna be non-stop bickering, given that the OP had been feuding with the Ben 10 supporters after making this controversial match-up.

Speaking of the latter, I hope this doesn't start another war in the Versus Match Removal Thread but why tf was that match added back onto X and Maxwell's Profiles? Wasn't it now declared a stomp in the rematch?
it was

I wonder if this would qualify for anything?

The "26 dimensions that matter" statement isn't accepted here. Although I do think that the Naljian referring to Ben's 3rd dimension as "lower" along with being on an "afternoon excursion to the lower dimensions" would make them at least 4-D and support Alien X having HDE since he's stated to have the strongest power in the series which puts him above the 5-D Contumelia

I'm watching an episode of AF right now and a character says the Galvans created the Null Void themselves. Does this mean Azmuth could probably have pocket reality creation since he's one of the smartest ones?

Anyone plan on making 5YL profiles for Ben's aliens on FCOC

With him only scaling to his feats and statements within the comic

Ben's Top 20 Strongest Aliens

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Ult. Humungousaur
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Atomix
10. Heatblast
11. Ult. Big Chill
12. NRG
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Eatle
15. Upgrade
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Ampfibian
18. Diamondhead
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Ult. Humungousaur
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Atomix
10. Heatblast
11. Ult. Big Chill
12. NRG
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Eatle
15. Upgrade
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Ampfibian
18. Diamondhead
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms
Nah Ult Echo Echo is too low bro

I knew it
Unfortunate happenstance, his argument for "well technically this ability makes him really strong" isn't that good compared to everyone else's.

I also measure like one attack, not a bunch of different attacks combined and especially with sound this is a problem.

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Ult. Humungousaur
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Atomix
10. Heatblast
11. Ult. Big Chill
12. NRG
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Eatle
15. Upgrade
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Ampfibian
18. Diamondhead
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms
Why is Chromastone above Clockwork

I knew it
Unfortunate happenstance, his argument for "well technically this ability makes him really strong" isn't that good compared to everyone else's.

I also measure like one attack, not a bunch of different attacks combined and especially with sound this is a problem.
He is above Ultimate Kevin who is above Ultimate Agreggor.

I don't know if Chromastone can fight a guy who stops time though
This is an AP list only. Also Chromastone could potentially absorb the time stop.
Can clockwork even harm him? He got oneshot by captain nemisis's laser's, and his timehax don'r work due to chromostone being silicon based
Clockwork’s sheer AP should be enough to oneshot him anyways, that said the same reasoning goes for Eon vs DH’s crystals…
He is above Ultimate Kevin who is above Ultimate Agreggor.
And his placement reflects that as he is above Ult. Cannonbolt who scales to Ult. Agreggor.

giphy.gif

Should I make a crt that gives Vilgax a rating that says "higher with his true form"? There was a High 6-B calculation that he survived. Some people might consider it an outlier but it was literally only shown once, plus Ben pressing the Omnitrix as Ultimate Swampfire and then causing an explosion like that is a bit too vague to give Ultimate Swampfire a High 6-B rating so I think maybe a crt could be made to give true form Vilgax High 6-B Durability

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Ult. Humungousaur
8. Ult. Echo Echo
9. Ampfibian
10. Ult. Swampfire
11. Atomix
12. Heatblast
13. Ult. Big Chill
14. NRG
15. Eatle
16. Upgrade
17. Ult. Cannonbolt
18. Diamondhead
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms
Ultimate Swampfire is a glass oven.
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Fought on par with and eventually defeated Kevin) | Island level+ (Much stronger than before and fought with Vilgax)
Durability: At least Island level (Withstood several attacks from Kevin. Took an attack from Goop) | Island level+ (Withstood attacks from Vilgax)
???
They are both glass ovens and Ultimate Cannonbolt resists said heat.
Attack Potency: At least Island level (Should be comparable to P'andor, who can fight Water hazard, harmed a lucubra), Unknown with Energy Absorption (Ate the Nuclear Fusion Device that was powering a machine that was going to cover the Earth in lava in an unknown amount of time)
Durability: Island level+ (Could take hits from a Sunder, his armor is portrayed as impenetrable), At least Island level without his suit (Should be comparable to P'andor, who can fight Water hazard)
His durability is literally superior to the AP.

Back