• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Should Upchuck have Small Size on his profile?
I think so, as he's consistently shown to be less than a meter in height
Is it possible for Ben's aliens to have their special moves from Protector of Earth as notable techniques?
I don't think so as PoE isn't canon to the main series. They could get notable techniques from Cosmic Destruction tho.
What about the Ben 10 Generator Rex Crossover? Rex's durability has a 7-A+ calculation and Ben clearly harmed Rex when they were fighting. Couldn't that make him stay at 7-A?
Possibly? it depends whether or not the crossover is canon to both series (Like the 3 spiderverses in No Way Home). For me, the best case scenario would be Ben and his aliens staying 7-A based on the statement about Armodrillo being able to destroy mountains. The worst case scenario is that they'll be downgraded to 7-C where they'd probably scale to the calc of Vilgax and Humungousaur shaking a city. I'm thinking of making CRT discussing what the UAFO cast should scale to.

Last edited:
Possibly? it depends whether or not the crossover is canon to both series (Like the 3 spiderverses in No Way Home). For me, the best case scenario would be Ben and his aliens staying 7-A based on the statement about Armodrillo being able to destroy mountains. The worst case scenario is that they'll be downgraded to 7-C where they'd scale to the calc of Vilgax and Humungousaur shaking a city. I'm thinking of making CRT discussing what the UAFO cast should scale to.
I don't see why it wouldn't be canon. Them being 7-A for Diamondhead and Humungousaur trading blows with Rex seems fine

Possibly? it depends whether or not the crossover is canon to both series (Like the 3 spiderverses in No Way Home). For me, the best case scenario would be Ben and his aliens staying 7-A based on the statement about Armodrillo being able to destroy mountains. The worst case scenario is that they'll be downgraded to 7-C where they'd scale to the calc of Vilgax and Humungousaur shaking a city. I'm thinking of making CRT discussing what the UAFO cast should scale to.
it is already accepted as canon and used to scale the cosmology

Then there is still hope
It's being discussed in this thread. Right now it seems (huge emphasis on seems) that Rex will be downgraded to 7-A based on his Durability but he'll get Relativistic speed for keeping up with Ben's aliens. And since Diamondhead and Humungousaur traded blows with Rex, they (and the other aliens who scale to Diamondhead) will actually become 7-A+ since the original Diamondhead Calculation was 176.2 Megatons while Rex's Durability is 617 Megatons

Tiering System FAQ:

Are higher-dimensional beings infinitely stronger than lower-dimensional equivalents?​

Unintuitive as that may be: Not necessarily, as a number of characteristics through which we quantify the strength or power of a character can remain unchanged when transitioning between higher and lower dimensions. For example: Mass is a quantity that is detached from the dimension of the object which it is inherent to, and unlike volume is not divided in units corresponding to each particular dimension (1-volume [length], 2-volume [area], 3-volume, 4-volume...). It is singular in nature and its units equally apply to all dimensions; whether it is distributed over an area or a volume only tells us about the span of space in which it is spread, not about the quantity itself.

As a consequence of that, much of the calculation methods which are used to measure strength apply equally to both higher and lower dimensions, as they do not care about the extra variables and often work with a single one of them. Examples of this are kinetic energy (Ek=0.5*M*V^2), force (F=M*A), work (W=F*d), and etc.

An intuitive example of that is found in the general definition of Work as defined in physics: In essence, as work itself denotes the energy applied to an object as it is displaced along a given path, the basic formula for calculating it only takes into account a single variable, and the path itself is treated as an one-dimensional object, regardless of the dimension of the space in which the action itself takes place.

Hence, a higher-dimensional entity can be both stronger or weaker than a lower-dimensional one, and thus, they are usually quantified based on their own feats, instead of dimensionality alone. If a character is merely stated to be higher-dimensional and simultaneously has no other feats to derive anything noteworthy from, then they are put at Unknown, and the same applies to lower dimensions as well.

Do note, however, that them not qualifying for Tier 2 and above doesn't mean they are "fake" higher-dimensional beings or anything of the sort. It is simply that being higher-dimensional does not inherently mean they have infinite power in the first place, as explained above.

What does that mean? Does it mean that even if characters in the show described Ben's dimension as "lower", that 5-D beings can't be Low 1-C?
think of it like this, both a wood chair and a tree are 3D, but both are not of the same size, as such the energy to destroy both are different, similar thing here

think of it like this, both a wood chair and a tree are 3D, but both are not of the same size, as such the energy to destroy both are different, similar thing here
I'm still not getting it. Does it have to be specified that there are 5 perceivable dimensions for the 5-D beings to be Low 1-C?

I'm still not getting it. Does it have to be specified that there are 5 perceivable dimensions for the 5-D beings to be Low 1-C?
tell me, what is the difference between the wood chair and the tree in my example? that's right, the size, same thing here, the said 5D thing needs to be of significant size, which on this site, is that of a universe

Just wanna make sure Ben has Resistance against Mind Manipulation right in Base form due the omnitrix? Can I please have the CRT or link to where that was accepted

image.png

Does this count as Matter Manipulation?

Question since rex with the meta nanites is stated to do anything he wants that also mean he should scale way higher than breach, who was able to become an omnipresent time anomaly throughout the cosmology stating that she was every where and every when

And Rex was able to change her back in his base form without the meta nanites and contain it with block party shields, which are made of highly energized atoms

So how much would that scale him to ?

Doesn't the fact that the Celestialsapiens see space-time like a storybook serve to give them Low 1-C again because of that whole R>F thing? In the same statement it is said that because of this they are multi-dimensional beings.

Back