• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

It got disagreed with for having too much downplay
image.png

Hey guys, I got some concerning news...

A few months ago, I made a match-up that pit Humungousaur against Hulk, as I was scrolling the comments, I noticed that someone pointed out that the 7-A Diamondhead calc that most of the UAFO cast scale to, got downgraded to Small Town level+. At first I didn't think too much of it as there was a 7-A Ultimate Echo-Echo calc that was comparable to the DH calc but to my surprise, it got downgraded to Multi-City Block level. As I mentioned earlier, I find this rather concerning as the Ben 10 verse has pretty much lost it's 7-A scaling. Does this mean that the whole UAFO cast are gonna get downgraded?

Last edited:

Should this match be re-added to Ben and Tomura's profiles? Tomura got upgraded to High 6-C but I think it was mainly just Ben's versatility and abilities vs Tomura's superior attack potency and durability negation with decay

Should this match be re-added to Ben and Tomura's profiles? Tomura got upgraded to High 6-C but I think it was mainly just Ben's versatility and abilities vs Tomura's superior attack potency and durability negation with decay
it was a hax battle for ben, so i say it should

Should I request it in the addition request thread then?
If both profiles are unlocked then you can just add it back and give a small elaboration in the description. But considering this is a fairly big match, I see no harm in asking the addition thread if it's still valid (in case there's someone who disagrees)

If both profiles are unlocked then you can just add it back and give a small elaboration in the description. But considering this is a fairly big match, I see no harm in asking the addition thread if it's still valid (in case there's someone who disagrees)
I don't really know how to tag profile edits or include descriptions so yeah I might just ask in the addition thread

A few months ago, I made a match-up that pit Humungousaur against Hulk, as I was scrolling the comments, I noticed that someone pointed out that the 7-A Diamondhead calc that most of the UAFO cast scale to, got downgraded to Small Town level+. At first I didn't think too much of it as there was a 7-A Ultimate Echo-Echo calc that was comparable to the DH calc but to my surprise, it got downgraded to Multi-City Block level. As I mentioned earlier, I find this rather concerning as the Ben 10 verse has pretty much lost it's 7-A scaling. Does this mean that the whole UAFO cast are gonna get downgraded?
Bump

It says the speed of the Time Cycles is higher when fueled by Time Beast eggs (Can travel into the Timestream, which is a point in space-time where all past, present and future timelines meet and intersect. Can move in a massive blank void before the "Beginning of Time" itself)

How does this not count as Immeasurable? I don't exactly know how Immeasurable speed works

What about the Ben 10 Generator Rex Crossover? Rex's durability has a 7-A+ calculation and Ben clearly harmed Rex when they were fighting. Couldn't that make him stay at 7-A?

i looked on the ben 10 wiki and i suddenly see each alien getting new weaknesses and they seem to be unnecessary or something

Alien X can be devoured by a Gourmand, who would either digest him or spit him back out.[DJW 4]

Alien X can be affected by a Nemuina's sleeping dust.[DJW 5]

why DJW bring this stuff up it doesn't make sense. (they keep on adding newer and newer weaknesses that make X weaker than he actually is)

i think the other ben 10 aliens also got newer weaknesses that just suddenly appeared.
DJW's statements there aren't actually canon. There's literally no reason for Alien X to be able to be affected by sleeping dust anyway. Celestialsapiens can literally spend thousands of years focusing on a single decision and since his mind is in a completely separate pocket dimension, that implies his biology just wouldn't allow sleeping dust to work on him. Especially since his species doesn't even seem to breathe and can survive in space

it was deemed an outlier some time ago, you could try and add it back
Wasn't it an explosion caused by Ultimate Swampfire though? Plus it's implied that Vilgax's true form is more powerful than his normal form so he could have something like "6-B with his true form"

I'm watching Ben 10 vs the Negative 10 right now and Dr. Animo survived being hit by one of Eye Guy's blasts. Does that mean he could potentially have Low 7-C durability?

Back