• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Should I make a crt that gives Vilgax a rating that says "higher with his true form"? There was a High 6-B calculation that he survived. Some people might consider it an outlier but it was literally only shown once, plus Ben pressing the Omnitrix as Ultimate Swampfire and then causing an explosion like that is a bit too vague to give Ultimate Swampfire a High 6-B rating so I think maybe a crt could be made to give true form Vilgax High 6-B Durability
Inverse-squared law makes that calc way lower and Ben dodged the blast with Jetray. But yeah just "higher with true form" is fine.

R.b74d28bdb8e45c099daf72e5fe43fc58

Plus wouldn't Atomix being High 5-A
I'm not using VSBW's pages.
one shotting Ultimate Humungousaur
He didn't even two-shot him as Albedo was still conscious.
put him in like top 5
No, he's never been in the top 5.

Incalculable dimension scan is from the IDW comic named Ghost Ship. You have to argue it’s canon without using author statements if you want to use it.

main-qimg-085dff608eeb7e71c71bb65e853de808
New info for the aliens came out recently apparently both the reboot and original aliens scale and apply to each other visa versa with only a few exceptions. Stated by the creator Duncan himself too

Atomix scaling to Malgax seems like a meme, following the same logic Ultimate Spidermonkey and Ultimate Humungousaur should scale to Atomix.

three shot, he withstood the first explosion, one punch and was knocked out in the second explosion.
Just checked the “fight”. UH gets blown back with an energy-charged punch then gets blasted down Billions Tower with an energy ball. Albedo seems to be mostly unfazed by the energy ball based on how quickly he transformed into US and climbed back up the tower.

US gets knocked back with a “Fissile Whistle” from Atomix and then knocked out with Atomix’s “Nuclear Winner” explosion.

I was wrong about US getting one-shot, but UH does take Atomix’s attacks noticeably better.

To be somewhat fair, that was Ben's first time using Atomix and I doubt he wanted to outright kill Albedo and use his full power

To be somewhat fair, that was Ben's first time using Atomix and I doubt he wanted to outright kill Albedo and use his full power
You know, this further favors the idea that he had no control over his own strength... Not only did he not know what the Alien's strength was, he also had no control due to being inexperienced, and this is what you are suggesting by highlighting "the first time", not the opposite.

You know, this further favors the idea that he had no control over his own strength... Not only did he not know what the Alien's strength was, he also had no control due to being inexperienced, and this is what you are suggesting by highlighting "the first time", not the opposite.
Well he accidentally almost kicked his friends into orbit but later in the series he was seen performing Low 6-B feats and fighting Malware who traded blows with Way Big

Well he accidentally almost kicked his friends into orbit but later in the series he was seen performing Low 6-B feats and fighting Malware who traded blows with Way Big
And what is this supposed to prove? Even though they were his friends, he couldn't reduce his strength enough, imagine against Albedo.

And what is this supposed to prove? Even though they were his friends, he couldn't reduce his strength enough, imagine against Albedo.
Well yeah, it was his very first time using Atomix. Of course he's not going to be good at controlling his strength

Depends on if you mean Ascalon stuff or Way Big and Atomix stuff
I know the arguments for them scaling and I know about the Dagon circular scaling argument against it, but I was wondering if there were any other arguments against them scaling.

From what I understand they used to be High 5-A on the wiki but were then downgraded, so I’m interested in all the potential reasons why.

George holds back against Ult. Humungousaur and Vilgax, that’s it really
I’m not sure if he was, at least not significantly. He admits he was holding back in their first battle (which is pretty obvious based on his demeanour), however he said he wouldn’t give Ben the same luxury the next time and that checks out with his more serious look in their next fight. It also seems kinda silly for George to hold back so much against Ultimate Humungousaur that his attacks are almost useless.

Ben also knows that Ascalon can destroy planets by this point and was still confident that UH could fight George (despite failing with base Humungousaur earlier), so even if it’s possible George was holding back UH should still scale to the feat.

I’ll upgrade them back to High 5-A eventually.
They really should be IMO, even without the Ascalon scaling there’s still Ultimate Kevin with To’kustar DNA and Ultimate Humungousaur taking energy attacks from Atomix.

Back