• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I’m not sure if he was, at least not significantly. He admits he was holding back in their first battle (which is pretty obvious based on his demeanour), however he said he wouldn’t give Ben the same luxury the next time and that checks out with his more serious look in their next fight. It also seems kinda silly for George to hold back so much against Ultimate Humungousaur that his attacks are almost useless.

Ben also knows that Ascalon can destroy planets by this point and was still confident that UH could fight George (despite failing with base Humungousaur earlier), so even if it’s possible George was holding back UH should still scale to the feat.
Decent argument, though Dagon = Ult. Humungousaur is still a no.
They really should be IMO, even without the Ascalon scaling there’s still Ultimate Kevin with To’kustar DNA and Ultimate Humungousaur taking energy attacks from Atomix.
Yup, you're right.

You're capable and did your homework, wanna join my Ben 10 server?

Decent argument, though Dagon = Ult. Humungousaur is still a no.
Personally I think past Dagon is weaker than present Dagon, as George beating him the first time makes no sense based on his portrayal in the present. George goes from beating him solo to dying with help. Dagon was extremely confident fighting against George in the present and his confidence was warranted based on what we saw.

Dagon also possibly implied that Way Big is stronger than George and Way Big > UH. While he most likely is just referring to size, his reaction to Ultimate Way Big before he even did anything implies he can sense someone’s power. Dagon knowing other people’s power could be another reason why he knew he was superior to George.

Dagon is also weak to the energy manipulating capabilities of Ascalon so any damage George dealt to him would’ve largely been because of that.

It doesn’t matter too much at the end of the day as there are other reasons to scale UH to High 5-A, but I do think the George fight is a valid bit of supporting evidence.

You're capable and did your homework, wanna join my Ben 10 server?
I’m guessing Discord? If so then no thanks, I don’t really like Discord that much. Thanks for the offer though.

Last edited:
Was going to make "Alien X vs Danny Phantom" but I thought it'd be too unfair or a mismatch since Danny doesn't have 2-A range and Alien X's profile doesn't have anything saying he can interact with emotional manifestations

How y'all feel about finally having 26 Dimensional Alien X?
It’s cool. I’ve always been a bit iffy on it just because of how it’s only mentioned once in the entire franchise, but because of how blatant the exposition is and how it’s supported by Albedo’s Omniversal Force statement it feels wrong to completely ignore it. If anything it only being “possibly” is perfect for me, not to mention it means 2-A Alien X is still useable in VS threads.

Bit of a tangent, but there’s also the whole “Map of Infinity covers 17 dimensions” thing which for me feels super clunky and a bit contradictory if you say it refers to universes. I think Duncan Rouleau once said it was referring to universes though so idk how to feel about that one.

Like if I'm dreaming but also as if someone's going to immediately make a thread nuking him back to just 2-A again
That's why it's best to know all potential counter arguments.

Was going to make "Alien X vs Danny Phantom" but I thought it'd be too unfair or a mismatch since Danny doesn't have 2-A range and Alien X's profile doesn't have anything saying he can interact with emotional manifestations
That's a painful match I'd rather not happen. Alien X would still win due to other factors, not much of a point.

It’s cool. I’ve always been a bit iffy on it just because of how it’s only mentioned once in the entire franchise, but because of how blatant the exposition is and how it’s supported by Albedo’s Omniversal Force statement it feels wrong to completely ignore it. If anything it only being “possibly” is perfect for me, not to mention it means 2-A Alien X is still useable in VS threads.

Bit of a tangent, but there’s also the whole “Map of Infinity covers 17 dimensions” thing which for me feels super clunky and a bit contradictory if you say it refers to universes. I think Duncan Rouleau once said it was referring to universes though so idk how to feel about that one.
Wasn't too sure about it myself at first but I'm cool with it.

Insatiable, 1-A has to happen.
Y'all not ready for that.

How y'all feel about finally having 26 Dimensional Alien X?
Ngl, I don't feel that much out of it when it's finally done... Kinda think if series can continue further then that had be more fun but at this point it looks like it won't ever. Although ig a movie for far future has been atleast decided (in 2025 ig?).
Y'all not ready for that.
wiki as well is not ready for that.

By the way. Should Clockwork and Maltruant be upgraded to have 2-A and possible 1-B range? Their profiles still show their range as Low 1-C

Personally I think past Dagon is weaker than present Dagon, as George beating him the first time makes no sense based on his portrayal in the present. George goes from beating him solo to dying with help. Dagon was extremely confident fighting against George in the present and his confidence was warranted based on what we saw.
Agreed
Dagon also possibly implied that Way Big is stronger than George and Way Big > UH. While he most likely is just referring to size, his reaction to Ultimate Way Big before he even did anything implies he can sense someone’s power. Dagon knowing other people’s power could be another reason why he knew he was superior to George.
Nah, definitely size. Do you think hurting Dagon was with spatial hax? Also Ben with Ascalon cut Dagonax so.
Dagon is also weak to the energy manipulating capabilities of Ascalon so any damage George dealt to him would’ve largely been because of that.
Guess there's my answer, I just think Dagon doesn't resist spatial cutting.
It doesn’t matter too much at the end of the day as there are other reasons to scale UH to High 5-A, but I do think the George fight is a valid bit of supporting evidence.
You're correct based on Ben's knowledge on Ascalon at that point.
I’m guessing Discord? If so then no thanks, I don’t really like Discord that much. Thanks for the offer though.
Indeed, no problem!

It's a difficult one to explain and that's why I didn't mention it. Rn I interpret it as realms again because I got the universe above 17 spatiotemporal dimensions, at least probably.

Oh wow, man's been upgrading while I was away. My apologies, yeah going by the pages Alien X can't deal with that then.
Regardless, Danny can't do jack to Alien X and he'd just outlast Danny and range/speed stomp. Alien X is a different breed even compared to DP ghosts even now. Sadly DP is only possibly getting a live action movie so no future upgrades at the moment that would make the fight capable of working.

That reminds me, anything new coming out for Ben 10? (Shows, Movies or other?)

A movie in development, yes!
remember-the-leak-of-future-warner-bros-movies-somewhere-v0-rkulh8q11c2b1.jpg

Nah, definitely size
Yeah it probably is just size, but with UH also possibly scaling to George and Way Big being above UH it checks out from a raw power department too. More just support though rather than a serious argument.

Also Ben with Ascalon cut Dagonax so.
Dagonax is different in my eyes as he’s a being empowered by energy, whereas Dagon himself is living energy. Dagon would obviously have much more control over his form and power than Vilgax would, especially when you account for experience. Ascalon being a more multi-purpose weapon would reasonably make it less good at absorbing energy than a machine designed specifically with that purpose in mind.

Also regardless of the reason, Ben absorbing all of Dagon’s power after stabbing Vilgax once already proves that he’s less resistant to Ascalon than Dagon is.

Guess there's my answer, I just think Dagon doesn't resist spatial cutting.
That’s mainly just my interpretation, either way there’s something that allows George to harm something much stronger than himself.

It's a difficult one to explain and that's why I didn't mention it. Rn I interpret it as realms again because I got the universe above 17 spatiotemporal dimensions, at least probably.
I’m not the best with tier 1 stuff, but if it did refer to spatiotemporal dimensions would that make the Timestream 17D and then the other 9 dimensions would simply be above that? Paradox is bound to time so I assume the 17 dimensions would have to be within the Timestream.

Honestly if new series ever come out they can just explore other characters besides Ben, if handling Ben seems too much, like gwen, kevin or legerdemain, omniverse has nerfed mana users to street lvl regardless of how high they stand.

Regardless, Danny can't do jack to Alien X and he'd just outlast Danny and range/speed stomp. Alien X is a different breed even compared to DP ghosts even now. Sadly DP is only possibly getting a live action movie so no future upgrades at the moment that would make the fight capable of working.

https://fxtwitter.com/TheCartoonBase/status/1747069286433075450?t=9s_ke9Xx-Ep3x-zAUObMZQ&s=19 This is all I could find

Reminds me that in 5yl Ghosts from DP have the potential to surpass alien x

Heard about that. I'd say if you low ball Alien X sure, but if you take him at his best, na. It's really all about what people decided to rate them at.
Now that I think about it, how would you scale Alien X if he was apart of the DP verse?

Now that I think about it, how would you scale Alien X if he was apart of the DP verse?
Well 26 Dimensional isn't a thing in Danny Phantom, so going by his own feats/statements he'd likely be up there with the 2-A ghosts, likely in the Top 5 strongest given the range needed to actually beat him along with his fair share of decent abilities.

Should Clockwork have an “Upgraded by Techo-Bubble” key? Not only does the upgrade give him extra and greater abilities, but based on how Galvanic Mechamorphs work it would give him a more reliable AP and Speed rating. The latter doesn’t matter in most cases but it would be good to list regardless.

Back