• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Another content revision thread

Minor crt

Does the Omnitrix provide a resistance to Mind Manipulation? Dagon didn't try to control Humungousaur when Ben was transformed into him

Okay the past CRT's I made for Kevin were pretty disorganized so I'm going to make 2 or 3 separate ones. The first one for his OS and Kevin 11 abilities with a possible speed upgrade. The second for his Alien Force to Omniverse abilities along with a minor proposal for his attack potency being higher depending on what material he absorbs, as well as adding a key for his Mutant State. And the 3rd one will be for Ultimate Kevin. Although I might just throw that into the 2nd big CRT and most of it is just going to be copy pasted from that custom profile

Lifting strength upgrade for Snare-Oh

What exactly is Ben's intelligence level? I don't see "Above Average" or "Gifted" next to it on his profile. If it's anything that isn't "Average" then it should be added to his profile and the profiles of his aliens as well

Do 5-Dimensional beings immediately get the Low 1-C tier? If so, what tier do 4-Dimensional beings get? Because the Naljians are definitely at least 4-D

What exactly is Ben's intelligence level? I don't see "Above Average" or "Gifted" next to it on his profile. If it's anything that isn't "Average" then it should be added to his profile and the profiles of his aliens as well
I mean...... that's a complex topic we got Genius of the verse like Paradox stating Ben knows about Metaphysics.
(Good for wanking)

I mean...... that's a complex topic we got Genius of the verse like Paradox stating Ben knows about Metaphysics.
(Good for wanking)

So is Ben's intelligence Gifted then? There's also a clip of Azmuth stating that he was surprised at how Ben used the Omnitrix in ways he never imagined. I'm trying to upgrade the aliens' intelligence from just Average

Ben should absolutely be gifted in intellogence.

Dude has a photographic memory, he got like a 95 on the Plumbers exam and just bragged about how it didn’t look like he was even paying attention in class while he did it.

Dude has a photographic memory, he got like a 95 on the Plumbers exam and just bragged about how it didn’t look like he was even paying attention in class while he did it.
Was thinking that. But his profile doesn't have any Intelligence level. Just an explanation of his Intelligence feats. I was planning on making a small content revision thread to make it gifted and upgrade the intelligence of all the other alien profiles as a result

Video of this should be posted in his intelligence section if it has NOT already been there.

Ben should definitely be Genius, considering the stuff he can pull off
Name of the stuff ?
Like don't get me wrong or anything but your comment saying his intelligence should be Genius without any kind of scans, clips, references etc it just feels empty.

Name of the stuff ?
Like it was said above.
Being capable of scoring a 95 on a Plumbers test (UAF), having a photographic memory (UAF), being capable of utilizing his alien forms in creative and unusual way such as using Cannonbolt ball form as a way to attack whereas Arburian Pelarotas only turn into a ball to defend themselves (OS), being more than capable of holding his own against warlords, extra-terrestrial warriors and bounty hunters by himself (OS/UAF/OV), defeating the Highbreed army, using Master Control to avoid multiple Null Beasts, Kevin and Vilgax by changing into a bunch of aliens at a fast pace (OS), iirc Azmuth once also said that Ben uses the Omnitrix in ways that he never thought of it before

At 10 years old, Ben Tennyson was able to rapidly switch into the most optimal transformation in split second decision making to outmaneuver his multiple opponents.

Since we know Omnitrix transformations are thought based activations, Ben’s thought process has to be insanely fast to be able to utilize such perfectly optimal transformations in such short timeframes like that.

Again, at 10 years of age. Yeah, I think he should be at least “gifted” in intelligence.

Ben’s intelligence: Average, Genius in combat strategies, Extraordinary Genius in space-time matters

Ripped from my Ben 10 pages on CSAP

Also apparently a few days after the big changes to Kevin's profile, almost every single video showing proof of his powers had their channels closed, so I might have to find other videos on youtube or something and change the links again

Small ability additions for Sir George

What exactly is the baseline 7-C? How many kilotons?

Back