• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shigriaki fights another green hero (Shigaraki vs Ben Tennyson)

Spinoirr

He/Him
All of a sudden a portal opens in the park of Bellwood with a man with long white hair coming out of the portal, it's Tomura Shigaraki and he tries to use decay on the ground but before he can he can his arm is frozen in ice by Arctiguana

Rules
  1. Speed is equal
  2. Ben can only use 7-A aliens
  3. Fight takes place in Bellwood
  4. Both are in character
  5. The Shigaraki I'm using is the one from his fight with star and stripes
  6. The version of Ben I'm using is omniverse ben
Ben Tennyson: 7
tumblr_ndrlyeRJmH1rkmmnxo1_500.gif

Tomura Shigaraki: 1
tomura-shigaraki-all-for-one.gif

Icon:

Last edited:
well, shigaraki will not be able to kill ben due to the omnitrix making sure ben survives by turning him into an alien that can survive, ben's stronger aliens like four arms and armodrillo will not do much due to shigaraki's higher ap and durability, but ben can turn into clockwork to slow shigaraki down and age him into an infant, he can become ghostfreak to process him, he can become toepick to make him give up in fear, Articguana or Big chill or Eye guy to freeze him solid, diamond head to seal him inside crystals, heatblast to burn him, use his fast aliens like jetray, xlr8 or fasttrack to dodge his attacks, nrg to attack him with radiation, gravatack to pin him down with gravity manipulation, gutrot to attack him with numerous gases like sleep gas or poison gas, whampire to hypnotize or mind control him with the corrupturas

so overall i am voting ben due to his versatility and survivability

Addendum to the OP: Shigaraki would decay the ice. So first things first, that isn’t doing much to him.
well, shigaraki will not be able to kill ben due to the omnitrix making sure ben survives by turning him into an alien that can survive
This seems NLF unless there’s an alien that can lets him survive getting disassembled into nothing by Decay. He has to be permanently using a flying Alien otherwise he just outright dies.

ben's stronger aliens like four arms and armodrillo will not do much due to shigaraki's higher ap and durability, but ben can turn into clockwork to slow shigaraki down and age him into an infant
That requires him to hit Shigaraki with his beam, which Shigaraki will dodge due to the Search Quirk and his overall intelligence. Not to mention Clockwork is slow and not very durable, so an over 4x AP advantage will completely mess him up.
he can become ghostfreak to process him
Shigaraki resists possession, and Ghostfreak would just get ganked by the All For One Quirk inside Shigaraki’s body. If anything this would just result in Ben getting his mind consumed by AFO and Shigaraki.
he can become toepick to make him give up in fear
He resists fear manipulation and kills him with the decay wave because no flight
Articguana or Big chill or Eye guy to freeze him solid
He decays the ice or blasts it apart and kills any of them that can’t fly
diamond head to seal him inside crystals
Breaks them cause he’s 4x stronger or decays them, also Diamondhead dies to the decay wave cause no flight
heatblast to burn him
He resists heat and will just regenerate eternally like he did vs Endeavor. Then blast him out of the sky with his tens of kilometers range Air Cannon
use his fast aliens like jetray, xlr8 or fasttrack to dodge his attacks
Fair, except jetray is the only one that matters since he can fly. Also travel/flight speed in orbit is massively limited per wiki standards, otherwise it would be scaled to his combat speed.
nrg to attack him with radiation
Honestly the only Alien that poses a problem all the time. Best bet for Shigaraki is using Reflect+Scatter to get around the radiation beams.
gravatack to pin him down with gravity manipulation
Class T LS and Air Cannon just blasts him away.
gutrot to attack him with numerous gases like sleep gas or poison gas
Blown away by Air Cannon and can’t fly so dies
whampire to hypnotize or mind control him with the corrupturas
Dodgers the corrupturas, resists mind control and would blast him with Air Cannon immediately
so overall i am voting ben due to his versatility and survivability
His versatility is pointless when they all die to a couple attacks they can’t dodge or to Shigaraki’s own versatility.

Any Alien that can’t fly dies, heat based aliens aren’t hot enough to get past his resistance and regeneration, and any hax so far brought up either gets ignored or tanked while Shigaraki fires back and deals massive damage with his over 4x advantage and tens of kilometers range.

The only threat I see is NRG with the suit off since it’s intangible and has speed of light attacks, which are definitely issues Shigaraki can’t easily deal with. His best bet then is to regenerate through the radiation, if that’s possible, and touch the Omnitrix to either decay it or steal NRG’s power.

This seems NLF unless there’s an alien that can lets him survive getting disassembled into nothing by Decay. He has to be permanently using a flying Alien otherwise he just outright dies.
he has goop with mid high regeneration, also this

That requires him to hit Shigaraki with his beam, which Shigaraki will dodge due to the Search Quirk and his overall intelligence.
clockwork can control time to slow things down and him with age beams

Not to mention Clockwork is slow and not very durable, so an over 4x AP advantage will completely mess him up.
the thing about clockwork is his time manipulation, he can just make himself faster then shigaraki with his time powers, or even stop shigaraki in time and leave him frozen

Shigaraki resists possession, and Ghostfreak would just get ganked by the All For One Quirk inside Shigaraki’s body. If anything this would just result in Ben getting his mind consumed by AFO and Shigaraki.
ok

He resists fear manipulation and kills him with the decay wave because no flight
thing is, that is fear manipulation but it isn't him manipulating fear into the opponent, it is his face that it is so scary that makes people feel sick and vomit and go completely pale, i am not not sure how would shigaraki resist that since there is nothing to resist, it is literally just a very scary face

He decays the ice or blasts it apart and kills any of them that can’t fly
the omnitrix failsafe will not allow ben to die, but noted on the ice part, though big chill can freeze to absolute zero temperatures, can shigaraki survive that?

Breaks them cause he’s 4x stronger or decays them, also Diamondhead dies to the decay wave cause no flight
omnitrix failsafe, but noted on the diamond head not being very useful here

He resists heat and will just regenerate eternally like he did vs Endeavor. Then blast him out of the sky with his tens of kilometers range Air Cannon
how high of temperatures has he resisted?

Fair, except jetray is the only one that matters since he can fly.
the other two are fairly faster then the other aliens, so they could still be useful to dodge attacks i feel

Also travel/flight speed in orbit is massively limited per wiki standards, otherwise it would be scaled to his combat speed.
still an stat that he can use in battle

Honestly the only Alien that poses a problem all the time. Best bet for Shigaraki is using Reflect+Scatter to get around the radiation beams.
he destroy the armor, nrg goes to his true form which is made of radiation

Class T LS and Air Cannon just blasts him away.
gravatack can create gravity strong enough to make a black hole, pretty sure class T is not going to help much, but about the air cannon, doesn't he need his hands to point it?

Blown away by Air Cannon and can’t fly so dies
fair for the gas, but omnitrix failsafe

Dodgers the corrupturas, resists mind control and would blast him with Air Cannon immediately
ok fair

His versatility is pointless when they all die to a couple attacks they can’t dodge or to Shigaraki’s own versatility.
ghostfreak, ampphibian, nrg and big chill can all go intangible and phase through shigaraki

Any Alien that can’t fly dies
omnitrix failsafe, he will not die

, heat based aliens aren’t hot enough to get past his resistance and regeneration
how hot were the fire he resisted?

The only threat I see is NRG with the suit off since it’s intangible and has speed of light attacks, which are definitely issues Shigaraki can’t easily deal with. His best bet then is to regenerate through the radiation, if that’s possible, and touch the Omnitrix to either decay it or steal NRG’s power.
failsafe would activate and save ben, plus with master control ben can transform via thoughts, so he can scape that

Well I guess this makes it a far better battle than....So I'm assuming Decay grow this fast

And Been needs to ran to avoid as far as speed aliens goes he has

Jetray has hyper speed and use it to travel between galaxies. This should be able to create at least SOME distance between both....the rest I don't know.

My second argument would be using Clockwork to slow down time

and then changing into an alien who can Pierce through Tomura....but I don't know how likely Ben might pull this off in character. I'm not SURE about these wincons actually taking place so I'm not gonna vote.

Gonna go with Ben on this one.

He has aliens that can’t be decayed (goop)

He has aliens that can outright not be touched by Decay (Big Chill + Ghostfreak)

He has aliens fast enough to avoid Decay entirely (XLR8 + Fasttrack)

And he has aliens with a wide variety of counters to Shigaraki (Clockwork with time manipulation, Big Chill with intangibility and internal absolute zero temperatures, Gravattack with his gravity manipulation).

I see Ben being the favor to win this fight.

Back