• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waybig 4 b Durability upgrade

Now it is already accepted in the profile that element x is 4 b. In response to the question asked, Duncan says that Ultimate Waybig will definitely be able to tank him.

Can I ask the reason? or what exactly is the reason for not getting 4 b? (I just wondered)

This seems like a leading question. And this kind of thing for upgrades is unacceptable according to wiki rules.

So, count me as disagree

I asked about this a while ago and someone told me this statement doesn't exist. I was also told a wayback machine was used to find the statement but still no luck. Not saying I disagree, but apparently the statement just doesn't exist

Oh this post again ?
I thought 2 years ago people already knew this was fake back then I was really active on the Ben 10 discussion threads and content revision threads.

Anyway,

Yes that word of God is fake. The research was done by administrator Firestorm himself by using wayback machine and other tools to check if such a statement was even posted However no such data was founded.

The only way way big would be solar system level is if the cosmic storm that he created in the infamous video game Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction would be allowed.

However...... this is not possible EITHER ❌ because the calculation is breaking the rules of kinetic energy on this website.

So in short no way, Way Big can be solar system level.

Last edited:
Breaking the rules of Kinetic energy? I thought that him creating those storms was just an ability like Heatblast's fire manipulation

Breaking the rules of Kinetic energy?
It is an ability but it is not calcable.

Kinetic Energy can not be Faster than light (FTL).

Back