• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

ofc i myself typed 40% of your Headcanon cosmology
1079802639329534124.png

no, i subtracted 3 times over
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ing one echo 3 times weaker than diamond head
See the rules for multipliers
"For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents." show me which part does it go against
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Multipliers
That's literally because Max literally has the preparation necessary against these aliens considering that he's a plumber.
therefore you are admiting that sufficient training can make a human be on the level of aliens, which Max hinted that ben has

So do explain how the humans in ben 10 are somehow comparable to them.
humans in general aren't, only the ones that have consistent feats for it, aka Max, Ben, Gwen, etc

At this rate, I'm starting to think that you're trolling.
"For lower multipliers, like things much less than times 100, evidence can take the form of a clear increase in combat strength against priorly equal or superior opponents." show me which part does it go against
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Multipliers
You literally can't just make up multipliers out of nowhere without any official evidence. And even then, Echo Echo doesn't even live up to being actually 3x weaker than Diamondhead like you're trying to imply. You just don't scale like that.
therefore you are admiting that sufficient training can make a human be on the level of aliens, which Max hinted that ben has
Strawman.
humans in general aren't, only the ones that have consistent feats for it, aka Max, Ben, Gwen, etc
You literally just said that.

But I'm just going to stop here and wait for the thread to be released, but just be happy that the base humans are overplayed at this rate while it even lasts.

At this rate, I'm starting to think that you're trolling.
I am not, you could explain which multiplication rule i am going agains instead of being snarky, if A can't damage B at all but the combined attack of 3 As can, then 1 A is 3x the B, what rule am i breaking?

You literally can't just make up multipliers out of nowhere without any official evidence.
there is official evidence, have you not saw the explanation and the scenes provided? explain why they are wrong or stop, plus this isn't a multiplier, but a dividend

And even then, Echo Echo doesn't even live up to being actually 3x weaker than Diamondhead like you're trying to imply. You just don't scale like that.
are you going to explain or?

Strawman.
"That's literally because Max literally has the preparation necessary against these aliens considering that he's a plumber."
strawman, sure

You literally just said that.
i have never ever said that, show me where i said anything of the like

But I'm just going to stop here and wait for the thread to be released, but just be happy that the base humans are overplayed at this rate while it even lasts.
jokes on you, i am currently rewacthing all of alien force, ultimate alien and omniverse in look for more tier 7 human feats, if there is more antifeats i will make the downgrade thread myself

btw, i made a rewrote of the notes in the verse's page to reflect better the profiles:
  • Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse aliens are 176.42 Megatons (7-A) Mountain level on their profiles accepted on the current content revision thread, furthermore Aliens that have and "at least" upscale hugely from aliens on the earlier value due to overpowering them quite easily. Visit here for further discussion.
  • Aliens that scale to Ultimate Aggregor scales to 5 times in ap and 6 from 176.42 Megatons due to him having all of the power of Bivalvan, Galapagus, P'andor, Andreas, and Ra'ad plus his own combined, reaching 882.1 Megatons in ap and 1.05852 Gigaton in durability, Characters that scale to Ultimate Kevin scale to 1.94062 Gigaton due to Kevin already being superior to Aggregor's durability and then absorbing all of the 5 Andromeda aliens that he had absorbed prior. Visit here for further discussion

is everything okay with them?

Please, I need link to the Ben 10 cosmology blog.

What are the basis for DJW being accepted as a writer tho ? I thought wiki policies were no twitter statements and no fan asked questions most of which DJW replied as a joke and has a history of contradiction of.
(There seems to be a massive Disagreement between Duncan Roleau (Man of Actiona and DJW) and do they even meet the consistency level required on the wiki ?

9y8nqlv5nz361.png

30e8a5gpa3561.png

PB8v0X7.jpg
If that was enough then BEHOLD !! I gave you all the most ridiculous Ben 10 writer statement of all time

Ben >>>>> Superman and Martian Manhunter

kqlRDuB.png

Atlast

Atlast
now we need a speed upgrade and speaking of that, if alien x's attack speed is infinite and the galactic gladiator could move around while alien x was trying to suck him, would that count as reaction speed?

now we need a speed upgrade and speaking of that, if alien x's attack speed is infinite and the galactic gladiator could move around while alien x was trying to suck him, would that count as reaction speed?
Counts as neither as per the site rules.
X was granted infinite attack speed via moving infinite galaxies with infinite star systems around the infinite sized universe using telekinesis, which was never done during the tetramand combat.
While I do feel he should scale to the speed, I can't think of a way that could be proven yet

Atlast
Oh is he finally not getting beat by Yhwach now 💀

Anyways. We should probably add some proper justifications for some of his listed abilities like law manipulation and such.

Also shouldn’t Alien X get “Time Manipulation” listed in his ability section as well since in his original showing he like reversed time on a broken damn that appeared. Pretty sure there was like a rewind sound effect going on it as well.

Or maybe causality manipulation 😈

I might’ve thought “space-time manipulation” was its own separate ability from both “space manipulation” and “time manipulation” lol.

My b 💀

Back