• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Time travel and acausality?

they could also be talking about just ressurecting the dinosaurs in the present time

If I ressurect a Dodo now I will have saved them from extinction

The word save don't necessaraly implies making something not ocoring

If you get kidnapped and I bringh you back home I saved you from a kidnaping

Counts as neither as per the site rules.
X was granted infinite attack speed via moving infinite galaxies with infinite star systems around the infinite sized universe using telekinesis, which was never done during the tetramand combat.
While I do feel he should scale to the speed, I can't think of a way that could be proven yet
didn't he also send an energy wave creating everything

Ben's Top 20 Strongest aliens

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Atomix
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Heatblast
10. Ult. Big Chill
11. NRG
12. Gravattack (for now)
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Ult. Humungousaur
15. Eatle
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Upgrade
18. Ampfibian
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms

I'm bored, yet busy at the same time. Who wants the first dance :devilish: ? Where's Diamondhead you may ask? I'm so sorry, he couldn't make it. (If I put this list on Reddit, where should I do it?)

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Atomix
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Heatblast
10. Ult. Big Chill
11. NRG
12. Gravattack (for now)
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Ult. Humungousaur
15. Eatle
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Upgrade
18. Ampfibian
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms

I'm bored, yet busy at the same time. Who wants the first dance :devilish: ? Where's Diamondhead you may ask? I'm so sorry, he couldn't make it. (If I put this list on Reddit, where should I do it?)
Where's Shock Rock is what I'm wondering...

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Atomix
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Heatblast
10. Ult. Big Chill
11. NRG
12. Gravattack (for now)
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Ult. Humungousaur
15. Eatle
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Upgrade
18. Ampfibian
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms

Your thoughts on person who brought Tier 1 ben 10 your poor ass couldn't in 3 years?

Me coming here to post this shit before running away from @Reiner:

7e1624.jpg

What is the problem with Kraab?
(Fought against Tetrax Shard, harmed Kevin and Big Chill)

This justification is correct, the scaling should reflect this.

(Fought against Tetrax Shard, harmed Kevin and Big Chill)

This justification is correct, the scaling should reflect this.
He had another key, whi removed it?

Back