• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Ok, can you prove Kraab got stronger between UAF and OS? You previously stated that he got stronger because of his feats, however all you provided was him scaling to characters you can't prove are stronger than OS Tetrax.

Ok, can you prove Kraab got stronger between UAF and OS? You previously stated that he got stronger because of his feats, however all you provided was him scaling to characters you can't prove are stronger than OS Tetrax.
What's wrong green? Is base Ben not even mountain lvl? 💀

So no-one is gonna target my list huh? So I put Ball Weevil above Atomix and everyone is like "aight". But when I say OS Tetrax is on par with Armored Kevin that's suddenly a major issue?

They are stronger than OS tetrax since they scale to feats higher than the feats done by OS tetrax, diamondhead's feat to be precise, pretty sure i linked a blog some pages ago

Plus you are inversing things, why would OS tetrax scale to them?

Ben's Top 20 Strongest aliens

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Atomix
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Heatblast
10. Ult. Big Chill
11. NRG
12. Gravattack (for now)
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Ult. Humungousaur
15. Eatle
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Upgrade
18. Ampfibian
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms

I'm bored, yet busy at the same time. Who wants the first dance :devilish: ? Where's Diamondhead you may ask? I'm so sorry, he couldn't make it. (If I put this list on Reddit, where should I do it?)
Andreas scales above four arms

Ben's Top 20 Strongest aliens

1. Alien X
2. Feedback
3. Ult. Way Big
4. Chromastone
5. Clockwork
6. Ball Weevil
7. Atomix
8. Ult. Swampfire
9. Heatblast
10. Ult. Big Chill
11. NRG
12. Gravattack (for now)
13. Ult. Echo Echo
14. Ult. Humungousaur
15. Eatle
16. Ult. Cannonbolt
17. Upgrade
18. Ampfibian
19. Ult. Spidermonkey
20. Four Arms

I'm bored, yet busy at the same time. Who wants the first dance :devilish: ? Where's Diamondhead you may ask? I'm so sorry, he couldn't make it. (If I put this list on Reddit, where should I do it?)
Pu ball Weevil over Ult.Way big sinse he can defeat tokustas :devilish:

They are stronger than OS tetrax since they scale to feats higher than the feats done by OS tetrax, diamondhead's feat to be precise, pretty sure i linked a blog some pages ago

Plus you are inversing things, why would OS tetrax scale to them?
You're being circular, you have to give some reasoning for Kraab who has a cybernetic body to get stronger with time or else OS Tetrax scales, simple as that.
He has feats for it
Who? What?
Ultimate Ben 10K chose him when Ben chose Way Big when they needed heavy hitters. The higher placement on top of that is because of Techno-Bubble.
ball weevil has feats with his plasma balls to defeating a way bad with it, atomix scales to way big so logically ball weevil would be above him as well
The only reason you know about that feat is because I put it on his page.
Andreas scales above four arms
Finally something I can work with, how so?
Pu ball Weevil over Ult.Way big sinse he can defeat tokustas :devilish:
Lol

Ultimate Ben 10K chose him when Ben chose Way Big when they needed heavy hitters. The higher placement on top of that is because of Techno-Bubble.
They needed to destroy the hands across all of spacetime, clockwork is best to choose.

Finally something I can work with, how so?
In the comic it was implied that when ben choose andreas over four arms because he needed someone more "stronger".

Back