• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Crosstime Possibly Low 1-C re-justification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, all have your answers, there's really nothing more to it.
Reiner keeps liking my comment, so I think that’s what he’s getting at unless your trying to be nice Reiner, then just say I’m wrong lmao
I'm not sure if there's anything wrong with what you're saying. As that's what I'm getting at but if there's any misunderstanding? I dunno tbh. All there is that regardless of all timelines are destroyed at any point in Crosstime, nothing changes about past or future versions of it. Regarding any other explanation, i can't find to fit it logically in the verse chronology and is causing error, great one at that. But it's fine. Since imagining that events are logically wrong itself is not a bad thing. So whatever. If one finds better interpretation than me even that is fine. It would just mean I'm not good enough to get that before him but I won't imagine that unless see myself (i haven't as per me). Greenshifter got all of what I'm saying and firestorm has gone to same interpretation. You might can ask on my wall but idt anything is wrong with what you're saying.
Is it I'm lazy that I'm feeling tired or I'm tired that I'm feeling lazy?

Why is QAWSEDF in agree section? He didn't even say he fully agreed, just that he could "sorts see" it. And you didn't add me to the disagree section...

Also, @Valeska24 thank you for summarizing the situation.

1087323980882513970.png

Ba-dump.

Add in a link to the statement (unless it’s already in the op)
I could have but it's alot of work to download episodes and then have them made as scans. That's the reason I cited source and then just wrote of important quotes.
It's basically from the time when CTB destroyed all timelines and paradox took no watch ben somewhere, where he explains him what vilgax did.

I don't agree. When Vilgax detonated the Chronosaphien time bomb, Ben 10 destroyed the branches in his timeline. The fact that No Watch Ben is alive is the biggest proof of this. If the tree had disappeared directly from its root, No Watch Ben would have also disappeared. In short, what Paradox and No Watch Ben did was to reach the root of the tree and they returned to where everything started and started the same timeline again. It is like a tree whose branches have been pruned and its branches grow again.

Even if this is crosstime before that, I don't see any reason for it to be L1C? As a result, even if there are two different trees moving on the same plane, the two trees do not create an extra different timeline only at the 2A level. We saw this when he went to Mad Ben's world in the Maltrauant events. As a result, it remains 2 x 2A = 2A.

I've noted disagreement. There's is nothing left for discussion but just repetition of same thing over and over again. There won't be any answers or clarification regarding standards for regular users anymore from my side, as i have said already. It's tiring for me since I'm the only one to respond to all things anyway.

I find the counter arguments more persuasive here.
I don't agree. When Vilgax detonated the Chronosaphien time bomb, Ben 10 destroyed the branches in his timeline. The fact that No Watch Ben is alive is the biggest proof of this. If the tree had disappeared directly from its root, No Watch Ben would have also disappeared. In short, what Paradox and No Watch Ben did was to reach the root of the tree and they returned to where everything started and started the same timeline again. It is like a tree whose branches have been pruned and its branches grow again.

Put me on disagree.

I've noted disagreement. There's is nothing left for discussion but just repetition of same thing over and over again. There won't be any answers or clarification regarding standards for regular users anymore from my side, as i have said already. It's tiring for me since I'm the only one to respond to all things anyway.
Would two team members be enough to wrap this up?

Man. A reply it is? To everything comment possible? Okay
A tree has been cut down and only one branch exist, site your source to prove all of multiverse still exist.

If all of timelines has been destroyed to the point even Eon couldn't defend himself, then how they travelled to unaltered primetime? Ben 23? Gwen 10? And in the future ben 10000? They were destroyed so it's impossible. Unless they travelled to independent tree itself which follows the show quotes.

What you're citing is not just unsupported but directly contradicts the show.

A tree has been cut down and only one branch exist, site your source to prove all of multiverse still exist.
Nobody's claim is that the multiverse "still" exists. What is destroyed with CTB is the Prime timeline and all others except the NW timeline. And where Ben went with Paradox is a place that is not part of the Prime timeline, before that timeline existed. That's litteraly why Paradox says they have to "reboot" the timeline. Because in this way they will create the Prime timeline from the beginning and they will make the other timelines branch again.

And their travel does not require an extra temporal axis. All they are doing is going back to before the tree was formed and making the "tree" form. And it doesn't require an extra temporal direction, the past they traveled to is still in the "same" past.

What is destroyed with CTB is the Prime timeline
Contradicted in the show it was no watch one that was left whole all others were cease to exist.
That's litteraly why Paradox says they have to "reboot" the timeline.
Yeah I have said it already, the original timeline was under Crosstime loop for prime ben to get the Omnitrix. What it has to do with anything?
Nobody's claim is that the multiverse "still" exists.
Because no one can since it's destroyed from Existence.
And their travel does not require an extra temporal axis. All they are doing is going back to before the tree was formed and making the "tree" form.
What are u saying benimōru, vilgax already won and there is nothing but single branch until clock work restored everything. What they went to is indeed different timestream.

That's why there was no longer any tree?

See all the stuff you said is straight up contradicted.

Contradicted in the show it was no watch one, alternate timeline.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. It was said by Vilgax that all Ben and timelines that have ever heard of the Omnitrix will be destroyed, and that includes every timeline except the NW.

Edit: I just saw that you edited your message and now you took part of what I wrote and left the other part lmao
What is destroyed with CTB is the Prime timeline and all others except the NW timeline.
What are u saying benimōru, vilgax already won and there is nothing but single branch until clock work restored everything. What they went to is indeed different timestream.
You're doing it again. Stop acting like a three-year-old.

All that's gone are all Ben's who have ever heard of the Omnitrix and their timelines. Where Paradox and NW Ben went has nothing to do with it. Especially Paradox says that they will go back to where it all began and start it all over again. So are you claiming that where it all started is a different multiverse?

Where they go is the Prime timeline (which has destroyed) before it was formed. So they're not going to a place that's already destroyed, they're going to a place before it was ever created, that's all. You're making up this whole episode in your head and claiming that people are contradicting something when there is no contradiction. You're just trying to do the same thing you did when you try to manipulate the standards, but you need to grow up.

Last edited:
I don't understand what you're trying to say here. It was said by Vilgax that all Ben and timelines that have ever heard of the Omnitrix will be destroyed, and that includes every timeline except the NW.
Yeah everything was destroyed from Existence and we know that. Except an alternate branch. Prime timeline no longer exist.
Where they go is the Prime timeline (which has destroyed) before it was formed
I really don't know what it means. Prime timeline at this point no longer exist, whose past? Whose future? There's none.
they're going to a place before it was ever created, that's all.
Yeah? Right? Past version of slice of whole of timestream rather than regular past of timestream? It's what I'm saying. Since regular past do not longer exist, Eon couldn't save himself is living proof there.
Stop acting like a three-year-old.
sigh. CTB Timestream has been destroyed except one. There's nothing more to it.

Yeah everything was destroyed from Existence and we know that. Except an alternate branch. Prime timeline no longer exist.
Thank you for supporting me. That's exactly what I was saying.

I already said that where Paradox and NW Ben are going is not there, but before this timeline existed, to recreate this timeline.
Yeah? Right? Past version of slice of whole of timestream rather than regular past of timestream? It's what I'm saying. Since regular past do not longer exist, Eon couldn't save himself is living proof there.
This does not answer what I am saying. There is a past when this tree existed, a present when it destroyed, and a future (in cross-time, as you call it). But the problem is that this temporal dimension does not go to a different axis. They can reach here by going back to the past in the same direction. Because where they go is not a different "multiverse" as you present it in the OP. It's just the past of this tree, before the Ben Prime timeline existed, before the other timelines even branched out. This is exactly what Paradox describes as the "beginning" of everything. He even specifically says that they rebooted the whole tree. So they go back to the past of the same tree and it doesn't require any extra direction.

In fact, if they went to another multiverse or smthn like that, they wouldn't even need to reboot it. They could get help from the Ben's in the already branched timelines.

Thank you for supporting me. That's exactly what I was saying.

I already said that where Paradox and NW Ben are going is not there, but before this timeline existed, to recreate this timeline.
Primetimeline do not longer exist yeah we agree on that part, but they went to beginning of Ben primetimelime as per Quotes no? Then they went to several other points in Crosstime and meets different versions of ben, no? Vilgax has already won tho and everything has been destroyed unless clockwork fixes everything no? Isn't it's obvious what's happening here? They're literally travelling to the timestream that still is fine unlike CTB affected Timestream that has been nuked to oblivion.
This does not answer what I am saying. There is a past when this tree existed, a present when it destroyed, and a future (in cross-time, as you call it). But the problem is that this temporal dimension does not go to a different axis.
That's what I'm getting at, there are different versions of timestream itself and rather it sounds my own made up or one sees from episodes. It's given that there's past version of whole of timestream and future versions of it, in the middle, tree was chopped off.
Because where they go is not a different "multiverse" as you present it in the OP. It's just the past of this tree, before the Ben Prime timeline existed, before the other timelines even branched out. This is exactly what Paradox describes as the "beginning" of everything. He even specifically says that they rebooted the whole tree. So they go back to the past of the same tree and it doesn't require any extra direction.
  • There is no longer any Tree, it has been destroyed except one.
  • If vilgax won then all is lost for the multiverse.
Your theory is that they went to beginning of the tree, but there's no longer any tree in paradox own words but just single branch. Also that CTB affected tree will not have any branches ever either unless clockwork fixes it, that's what clockwork did.

This is the part of our disagreement, he went to different version of tree across Crosstime is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back