• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology High 1-C/1-B upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a suggestion, I would like to submit a discussion rule for this as well as an updated cosmology page for the verse and a section where it explains everything (commonly called as QnA)

Seriously @LuciferX you loaded some 50 BMG AP rounds(which are Anti-material) and proceeded to fire at your argument with them by saying Membranes aren't canon/aren't mentioned. Outside of String Theory literally not qualifying, outside of there being like no context here, you said that Membranes aren't canon/Aren't mentioned.
Ok. someone'll close this thread then.

I am 99% sure of many things:
1. That a dimension being very small will not mean that its dimensionality is too high, because in the first place, apart from the fact that a dimension is small but more dimensional than another that is larger, it will have nothing to do with it.
considering the fact that 4 dimensional objects that are the size of cubes can literally exist in 3D universes and those 4D objects will be much heavier than 3D ones.
2.I still think the arguments in this thread would work better on other wikis,not in this wiki where they do alot of rules that are more non sense that anything that i can think of.
3.hell seriously the movie road to ninja is canon, and people say that it is not based on headcanons of theirs saying that it is not. and then i heard a madman saying that kishimoto said it's not canon, with 0 scans.

People on CSAP this vsb rules sucks
but it is the truth, there are too many rules, and many of them are so xd, and they are mandatory (like the R>F that again, it is not necessarily bad, what is bad is that it is mandatory)

Or when they remove tiers like the irrelevant speed tier, seriously, why the hell did they do that?or eliminating platonic concepts being 1-A,and i can continue with more problems

I don't recall r>f transcendence is mandatory. Remind me where it says that
As in 99% of the things with ''higher dimension'' that is always applicable, otherwise it will be 3D(stupid but that what someone say,if does not have the r>f thing,then is not a higher dimension....very xd)

So you're basically guiding by what you hear instead of investigated if it's true or not? Smh.
Not everyone has master like I have.
625387286883860497.png

So you're basically guiding by what you hear instead of investigated if it's true or not? Smh.
actually a bit of both.

but seriously, why isn't finn universal+?
if he grabbed a four-dimensional sword.
and even if it were of a small size, the size is not relevant, it is the volume of the object.

I am 99% sure of many things:
1. That a dimension being very small will not mean that its dimensionality is too high, because in the first place, apart from the fact that a dimension is small but more dimensional than another that is larger, it will have nothing to do with it.
considering the fact that 4 dimensional objects that are the size of cubes can literally exist in 3D universes and those 4D objects will be much heavier than 3D ones.
2.I still think the arguments in this thread would work better on other wikis,not in this wiki where they do alot of rules that are more non sense that anything that i can think of.
3.hell seriously the movie road to ninja is canon, and people say that it is not based on headcanons of theirs saying that it is not. and then i heard a madman saying that kishimoto said it's not canon, with 0 scans.
Yeah. too many rules, some are not even in FAQ, just made up by random staff members lol.

actually a bit of both.

but seriously, why isn't finn universal+?
if he grabbed a four-dimensional sword.
and even if it were of a small size, the size is not relevant, it is the volume of the object.
Ah yes, remind me, but if I now hold a 5D object in my hand, I am now 5D? Damn

It would rather be more like higher dimensional interaction + a tier.

Also 5D is like high multiversal, so very much does not change much,also can i make a post about the comics of adventure time

just saying, that's why D Tiering is garbage in the first place. It's beyond our comprehension. literary pseudoscience. no one can describe how higher dimensions work, just based upon on theories made by dumb physcists.

It's laughable asking for proof that they are higher infinities lol.

Mate, people are 9D and 1-A smurfs, ur logic won't apply anywhere. Holding 4D sword won't change your attack potency.
You made already a claim and later on it is proven to be wrong, don't do a second one and be proven once again wrong.

just saying, that's why D Tiering is garbage in the first place. It's beyond our comprehension. literary pseudoscience. no one can describe how higher dimensions work, just based upon on theories made by dumb physcists.
It is not even proven that we are in space-time continuum, chill yourself, and one more thing, it is not even proven that infinity exists and yet you are scaling based on it.

It's laughable asking for proof that they are higher infinities lol.
Why are you arguing 1-B Alien X via those exact theories then....?

It just seems like you're malding because your thread got rejected tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back