• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Cosmology: High 1-B upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each Annhilarrgh Universe is different due them being part of multiple experiments. Contumelia state that Ben's Universe will be the most interesting yet and Paradox says that different Universes have different laws of physics. So they are different. Annihilarrgh's can logically be altered to give a certain result as Maltruant altered a Annihilarrgh to create a Universe in his image.
Then "Varies" should be added to Annihilarrgh's profile.

Each Annhilarrgh Universe is different due them being part of multiple experiments. Contumelia state that Ben's Universe will be the most interesting yet and Paradox says that different Universes have different laws of physics. So they are different. Annihilarrgh's can logically be altered to give a certain result as Maltruant altered a Annihilarrgh to create a Universe in his image.
Applies to the Omniverse because a seperate High 1-B Universe exists in the Space beyond

No, the contumelias make changes for different Annihilarrghs.
"This might be the most interesting one yet"
Should be obvious via this statement and the rest is explained in the OP
Makes sense. My poor king Feedback will have to wait to get back his former glory.

They used a transdimensional vessel to travel from their dimension to Ben's dimension. Not really, no. Ben's Universe is 5D and he is still 3 dimensional.
You know very well that Ben universe is the exception to that rule, and the phrasing implies that they at the very least embodies those dimensions

Hellformer already said that everything rated at 1B will be upscaled to High 1B on the CRT.

And Celestialsapiens can already destroy all of existence.

But 90% of the previous reasoning is gone as well…….

The only statement there is “he can destroy existence” with no cosmology blog linked. If a random looked at the site, they’d have no evidence to show that “existence” is high hyper

The only statement there is “he can destroy existence” with no cosmology blog linked. If a random looked at the site, they’d have no evidence to show that “existence” is high hyper
Scaling above High 1-B Chrononavigator and being able to destroy all creations of Annihilargh which includes this High 1-B Universe should be simple enough to understand.

Scaling above High 1-B Chrononavigator and being able to destroy all creations of Annihilargh which includes this High 1-B Universe should be simple enough to understand.
Yes but where is the evidence in the profile that says that the universe is high 1-B, it’s like me editing out the cosmology blog for Solaris and replacing it with “can destroy all timelines” and no other scans.

The reasoning remains the exact same. The Space Beyond is already established as a part of existence as Paradox claims the Chrononavigator to be able to destroy it.

Yes but where is the evidence in the profile that says that the universe is high 1-B, it’s like me editing out the cosmology blog for Solaris and replacing it with “can destroy all timelines” and no other scans.
Alien X's profile already has a link to the verse page and that has a link to the Cosmology page. The previous page profile saying that he's 26D didn't explicitly say anything about the 26D. But I understand your concern. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

The reasoning remains the exact same. The Space Beyond is already established as a part of existence as Paradox claims the Chrononavigator to be able to destroy it.
reading comprehension isn't that hard. Look at alien x's page, and show me the evidence on the page itself, that the cosmology is above uni+..............

I've attached the blog which I've used in the cosmology page as well. Let me know if that seems fine

Now we wait a week for someone to make a debunk thread on High 1-B Alien X

That thread goes on for like a month and it'll get accepted

Then a week later someone makes a High 1-B Alien X rebunk

It gets accepted and then we'll have another High 1-B Alien X debunk

It goes like this until we make a discussion rule on this
Don't forget the thread that either downgrades all of the verse back to tier 2, or it upgrades it to outversal at the end of the year

I need your help for the edits. Can we just add this to the omniverse:
"It encapsulates the infinite dimensional Universe of the Omega aliens"
I've attached a blog to it. Btw should Ben's Universe be downgraded to 1-C?
Firestorm seems busy with other stuff so I'll try to handle the changes myself. This should be the addition in the cosmology page if I'm not wrong:
Dude, it's been a day. Couldn't you wait for us to review the draft before publishing and adjusting the other profiles? I'll be available in the afternoon.

Last edited:

They never stop doing a debunk for Ben 10. We need to start making discussion rules for this.
@Hellformer @Celestial_Scaler25 @Ben_10_Stick_Nodes @Greenshifter @OMNIVERSAL-KING

That "multiple physics" thing has a big use
I will show it in next CRT

Alien X's profile already has a link to the verse page and that has a link to the Cosmology page. The previous page profile saying that he's 26D didn't explicitly say anything about the 26D. But I understand your concern. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.
It will be soon changed (upgraded) but I think "scaling above Chrononavigater" is enough evidence

Yeah , making rules seems best but as Hell former said , no need to rush things , first let this CRT get applied, then I have another important crt to make , after that we can go to "making rules"

The Space Beyond/Omniverse extends past the Multiverse accross an infinite number of spatio-temporal dimensions, only 26 of which matter for whatever reason. This is because an incalculable amount of dimensions exists within another universe. With infinity being calculable within Ben 10 due to Maltruant being capable of programming the Annihilarrgh to create a universe in his image, and the Chronosapien time bomb having a "1 timeline" and "infinite timelines" setting, this suggests that "incalculable" should mean "infinite" in this context.
In case you get some spare time, please let me know if you're pleased with this explanation 🙏
Dude, it's been a day. Couldn't you wait for us to review the draft before publishing and adjusting the other profiles? I'll be available in the afternoon.

@Planck69 @DarkDragonMedeus

Let me know if you have any objections.

Here's the additions to the Cosmology Page:

The "Universe"/Annihilarrgh Universes (Up to High 1-B)​

Annihilarrgh Universes can contain an infinite number of spatio-temporal dimensions. This is shown by the incalculable number of higher dimensions existing within another Annihilarrgh universe. These statements aren't contradicted. For Ben's Universe, there is no defined limit. It is simply stated that only 26 of which matter for whatever reason.

In context of the series, technology such as the Annihilarrgh and the Chronosapien Time Bomb show that the quantity of infinity for space-time is "calculable." Maltruant programmed an Annihilarrgh to create a Universe in his image which includes its infinite timelines. The Chronosapien Time Bomb can reduce an infinite number of timelines to a finite number. With that in mind, "incalculable" refers to a quantity at least "infinite."

When Ben's Universe was destroyed, both the Hypertimeline Structure and the initial White Void were destroyed, leaving any survivors in the black Space Beyond.

White Void/Nothingness (High 1-B)​

These White Voids are capable of becoming Universes with an incalculable number of higher dimensions existing without affecting the Space Beyond

The Space Beyond/Omniverse (High 1-B)​

It's not until an Annihilarrgh is activated in the white void, that a "Universe" Hypertimeline structure is made and given space-time.

The Space Beyond/Omniverse extends past and contains the various Annihilarrgh Universes.

Ben's Annihilarrgh Universe: At least Hyperverse level (25-D)

Annihilarrgh Universes: Up to High Hyperverse level (ℵ0-D)

White Void/Nothingness: High Hyperverse level (ℵ0-D)

The Space Beyond/Omniverse: High Hyperverse level (ℵ0-D)

@Planck69 @DarkDragonMedeus

Let me know if you have any objections.

Here's the additions to the Cosmology Page:

The "Universe"/Annihilarrgh Universes (Up to High 1-B)​

Annihilarrgh Universes can contain an infinite number of spatio-temporal dimensions. This is shown by the incalculable number of higher dimensions existing within another Annihilarrgh universe. These statements aren't contradicted. For Ben's Universe, there is no defined limit. It is simply stated that only 26 of which matter for whatever reason.

In context of the series, technology such as the Annihilarrgh and the Chronosapien Time Bomb show that the quantity of infinity for space-time is "calculable." Maltruant programmed an Annihilarrgh to create a Universe in his image which includes its infinite timelines. The Chronosapien Time Bomb can reduce an infinite number of timelines to a finite number. With that in mind, "incalculable" refers to a quantity at least "infinite."

When Ben's Universe was destroyed, both the Hypertimeline Structure and the initial White Void were destroyed, leaving any survivors in the black Space Beyond.

White Void/Nothingness (High 1-B)​

These White Voids are capable of becoming Universes with an incalculable number of higher dimensions existing without affecting the Space Beyond

The Space Beyond/Omniverse (High 1-B)​

It's not until an Annihilarrgh is activated in the white void, that a "Universe" Hypertimeline structure is made and given space-time.

The Space Beyond/Omniverse extends past and contains the various Annihilarrgh Universes.

So the Annhilarrgh Universe is 'Varies, atleast 1B(atleast 26D that matter), up to High 1B'?

• Each Dimension inside a timeline: Low 2-C, due to dimension being constantly referred as being whole universe, with infinite size and different time flows, and are separated by a barrier of space-time that is accessible by specific in-verse in-universe dimension connecting devices.
  • The Multiverse: 2-A, due to infinite dimensions being consistently reffered as being whole universes, with are separated by a barrier of space-time.
  • Timestream/Crosstime: Low 1-C, due to making each single spatio-temporal layer a 2-A structure and this branching process continues with every other snapshot/story of the tree ad infinitum i.e. forever, again and again making the space-time tree a higher temporal dimension structure.
  • Hypertimeline: 1-C, due to has its own separate temporality from the branching timelines, and unaffected by higher temporal dimension powers, and is a superimposing hypertimeline that governs all of Universe post-Annihilargh events from beginning to end.
  • Ben's Annihilarrgh Universe: At least 1-B, since it's a step or so away from the Space Beyond.
  • Annihilarrgh Multiverse: up to High 1-B, due to contain an infinite number of spatio-temporal dimensions. This is shown by the incalculable number of higher dimensions existing within another Annihilarrgh universe.
  • White Void/Nothingness: High 1-B, due to capable of becoming Universes with an incalculable number of higher dimensions existing without affecting the Space Beyond.
  • Space Beyond/Omniverse: High 1-B, due to extends past the various Annihilarrgh Universes, which can contain an infinite number of spatio-temporal dime nsions.
Is this better?

The evidence for High 1-B is frankly extremely weak, and from what I see:

Noticeably, these beings separate "Universe" from "dimension" in their own dialogue.

Hinges entirely on the supposed distinction made between "universe" and "dimension" in that of dialogue, which in turn is reasoned to mean that they are referring to distinct things. Except that, if you look at the actual quote, you'll see that the "incalculable dimension" and the "glorious universe" are the same subject:

"We are beings from an incalculable dimension that defies the limits of space and time. A glorious universe unfathomable to a primitive mind such as yours"

It's literally just using different terms for the same thing, and otherwise there is not the slightest indication that it's talking about infinite spatial dimensions in here. That reading wouldn't even make sense, anyways, since a spatial dimension is not a place, so it's nonsensical to describe oneself as being "from" one. If the quote said "We are from an incalculable dimensionality", there'd be a good argument, but that's not what is said.

So, yeah, unless I'm missing something, this is totally bunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back