• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about you, but she literally even melted his weird Laser beams. It looks an awful lot like she melted Chromastone halfway.
Edit: Rewatching, the Goop was even purple, the color of Chromastone. It’s clear she melted him, and not the ground.

Shinji from evengelion anime has Piloting as ability on his profile. Ben is a professional Plumber who in Ultimate Alien episode "Basic Training" completed the course and even before throughout the series has drives Plumber air crafts "Rust bucket" space ship so he should have Piloting or Vehicular mastery on his profile (Just my opinion)

I am unsure about Alien V since (he was stated to be much more powerful and a half celestialsapen) and Idea was for him to manipulate the whole Universe
Since Duncan called reboot season 5 Celeisal he should be referred to as Celeisal Vilgax not Cosmic Vilgax
I don't know if this warrant's a Possibly Low 2-c rating

Oh crap, if it can heal Ben from being melted that’s at least a High-Mid Regen. That’s interesting.
Goop has High regen and the Omnitrix regenned him from being atomized and being spread all around Pisciss. This might “only” be regen on the molecular level tho since Goop went from atoms to molecules (atoms don’t have color).

I had planned on writing a profile for the IDW Ben, but now I'm thinking... he scales to IDW Dexter, Jack, PPG, etc, so those characters would need profiles as well.

Bens from other parts of the franchise, like Protector of Earth or the DC comics could probably get profiles as well. But should the aliens have their own separate profiles too?

Bens from other parts of the franchise, like Protector of Earth or the DC comics could probably get profiles as well. But should the aliens have their own separate profiles too?
if Protector of Earth feats can be calced then yes (I don't see them being useful or as powerful as OS or Reboot counterparts) doesn't make them useful in versus match ups.

I had planned on writing a profile for the IDW Ben, but now I'm thinking... he scales to IDW Dexter, Jack, PPG, etc, so those characters would need profiles as well.

Eh, isn’t that a little too much profiles for a single character (unless you indeed make an entire IDW CN verse)? Especially if some of these comics are canon. I’d prefer separate pages for aliens yes.

Nah. ‘Destroy the Earth’ has a lot of different interpretations. Wipe out all Life on Earth, render it uninhabitable, or just straight-up Blow up the Earth are all good interpretations.

Ultimate Humungousar does not scale to "Full power" atomix which would be 4-C while he can defend against his weaker attacks took more than a single punch to defeat him.

Last edited:
Since we allow scaling between One's Mob Psycho and OPM, scaling between MOA's Generator Rex and Ben 10's actual crossover should be acceptable.
Before I comment anything else on this revision, MP100 to Tatsu scaling broke our crossover rules and it was removed ages ago. Check their pages right now and you can just observe the fact.

So if we’re trying to scale Ben 10 to Gen Rex purely based on this precedent it doesn’t exist anymore and should just be removed from the thread.

I have very little available time and there’s a metric ton to go through here, more than is manageable with what I’m spreading between different verses. I’ll try and get out an evaluation tomorrow, apologies on keeping you guys waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back