• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I have quite some arguments to scale Ben and Rex to each other. However that presumes they are close in tier, which might get yeeted by the Reboot if that turns out to be canon (and I still need a Gen Rex calc for tier 6).

I'll get started on the revised scaling chains of Humungousaur before we make the edit.

Only Feedback directly scales (Humungousaur dodged Rook's Proto-Tool) and that's if we ignore logic (which we already do due to "OMG FTL Time Beast") and assume all tachyons move equally as fast in Ben 10, which isn't necessarily the case at all. (they're both used by alien tech so there might be something there if they use the same standards or whatever)

Okay. I will unsubscribe again then. Send me a notification if you need any help.

@DemonicDude The rename should be fine.

Going down the list, does anyone have objections to Atomix being At least High 5-A physically, up to 4-C with Energy Manipulation.

Ah, yes. Diagon. We could have the following:

Way Big < Atomix < Ult Way Big < Diagon = Ascalon.

If Diamondhead is High 7-A then Swampfire and Chromastone should be too as they were able to physically harm Vilgax with a lot more force 1 and 2

@DemonicDude The rename should be fine.

Going down the list, does anyone have objections to Atomix being At least High 5-A physically, up to 4-C with Energy Manipulation.
Eh he mainly uses energy attacks tho even in his punches, seems kinda pointless. Also his physical AP should probably be comparable to his dura which would be 4-C from not dying to Malgax right?

Also there’s no proof that his physicals scale to Way Big. Same reason he shouldn’t have Class Z.

The internal scaling between the aliens is gonna remain mostly the same. Only high-tier ultimates could potentially get upgraded without the rest of the verse following.

@Starbrand_Fan

I think this would be the scaling:

Eatle = Lucubra Vilgax < Way Big < Atomix ≤ Malgax ≤ Ult Way Big ≤ Dagon < Dagonax < Ascalon

We can't say that Lucubra Vilgax is on the same level as Dagon, and Ascalon is the only weapon that took Diagon and Dagonax head-on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back