• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 and Generator Rex General Discussion Thread 1

Hello everyone, I made this thread so we could all discuss Ben 10 and Generator Rex feats in one place and give our opinion on certain stuff before making a CRT about it. Subjects can vary from the Ben 10 and Generator Rex cosmology to the potential downgrade of all ultimate aliens (except ult. Way Big) to 7A, to upgrading all 7A aliens to Low-6B according to this calc made by Liger686.

As for Ben 10, I'd say that upgrading the 7A aliens to 6B is a huge upgrade that could easily be an outlier.

In fact we do have several tier 6 feats, notably one from ultimate echo echo who will no longer be high-5A very soon. Ultimate Albedo also has a tier 6 feat. I'll link them later.

If thats the case, Ultimates will definitely go to tier 6 if the calcs are mathematically fine, normal aliens just back scale depending on whether Vilgax's feat is better than Ultimate Echo Echo's.

So there is good news and bad news: this is Echo Echo stopping the nuclear fusion grenade and giving us a decent tier 6 feat to work with (he was unable to stop it but we might be able to chalk that up to it being an all-around explosion and thus trying to stop it from 3 sides might not be enough. this is ultimate echo echo succesfully containing it... and it turns out to be a multi-continent level weapon… However using another method he got Country level+ and I did some quick maths with E=m*c┬▓ and I got a 7A result (assuming 10 kg). So we got like 5 different interpretations of the same feat, which can be positive or negative.

The EE one seems fine tbh but UEE Method 1 is so much greater that its definitely an outlier imo. Method 2 on the otherhand, is far more consistent as a Ultimate Kevin can fight against UEE but still got dogpiled and temporarily overpowered by a few dozen EEs while he was one shotting them individually.

Yup and UEE method 2 might become consistent with Vilgax's feat (it's actually Ult. Swampfire's feat tho since Vilgax got amped by being in water) if I recalc it to account for underwater explosions hurting more than explosions in air.

OS Upchuck absorbed this and on Albedo's profile in the last key he is rated as multi-continent level for Upchuck being unable to absorb his energy beams, luckily this calc also has a large country lowball so we might be able to use that although personally I do prefer the Multi-continent level end because Max just states it can blow up a continent not that it can't do more than blowing up a continent.

@AnonymousBlank @Ayewale Would perhaps one of you 2 be willing to watch all episodes with Dagon, Vilgax (as his servant) and Sir George in them (just focus on the fights and lore/flashbacks)? And would the other one be so kind to update the pages which I described in the ultimate downgrade thread? That way I can continue revising Ben 10 in other areas and watching Generator Rex which is in a huge need of a revision.

Any of you guys know where Albedo one-shotting small planets or threatening to destroy the earth comes from? I hope for Liger's credibility it doesn't come from the video game Ben 10: Cosmic Destruction...

I don't mind rewatching them but I'll have to do it after work tomorrow. I can maybe squeeze in 2 tonight.

No clue on the small planet stuff but every villain threatens to destroy the earth so it probably isn't literal considering most of them physically can't.

I wouldn'Greenshifter said:
@AnonymousBlank @Ayewale Would perhaps one of you 2 be willing to watch all episodes with Dagon, Vilgax (as his servant) and Sir George in them (just focus on the fights and lore/flashbacks)? And would the other one be so kind to update the pages which I described in the ultimate downgrade thread? That way I can continue revising Ben 10 in other areas and watching Generator Rex which is in a huge need of a revision.
I might, though it'll take some time.

Greenshifter said:
Any of you guys know where Albedo one-shotting small planets or threatening to destroy the earth comes from? I hope for Liger's credibility it doesn't come from the video game Ben 10: Cosmic Destruction...
None of those feats are listed on his page. And for a little bit of trivia, generally Albedo has never shown any interest in destroying the earth.

Edit: I'm an idiot and it's late, didn't see Way Big's page.

Anyways, for the Way Big > Conquest Ray thing, there's a pretty reliable video but I haven't seen any source claiming he used the conquest ray in that scene.

@AnonymousBlank the funny thing is I don't even think Albedo ever turned into Negative Way Big, the entire plot of cosmic destruction revolvers around Albedo getting access to To'kustar DNA and the timeline only splices off after ultimate alien ends but it's a video game so non-canon. So I think right now the only feat that keeps Way Big in tier 5 is Malgax tanking the destruction of Galvan's moon, but if you really think about it that would make Vilgax tier 5 cause Malware got hurt by feedback (Don't know if Vilgax's armor is intact or not after this and maybe the armor regened?). So either everyone is tier 5 or no-one is, this would also explain the weird scaling with George although we would still need to determine if he scales to Way Big and Diagon and uses that same power against Ultimate Alien Vilgax or not. I also recommend checking out Feat Directory Wiki where all feats until the end of ultimate alien are listed (courtesy of Liger).

Ayewale said:
Anyways, for the Way Big > Conquest Ray thing, there's a pretty reliable video but I haven't seen any source claiming he used the conquest ray in that scene.
Exactly I've seen this on another debating site as well, "can you give me the evidence that the beam is actually the conquest Ray"", other dude is like I'll go ask around. The debate ended there...

Which Malware? Cuz what I am thinking of is Feedback oneshotting Malware when amped by the Galvan power grid.

Do we have anything directly contradicting it being the Conquest Ray? Cuz if its visually the same with nothing saying its different, Occam's Razor says WB overpowered the Conquest Ray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIr_asFR_JQ Conquest Ray is green, the beam in Omniverse is pink + Emperor Milleous had to press a button in AF which did not happen in OV + the Conquest Ray would have killed him as well if it succesfully hit Way Big because it was too close and doesn't seem to be one of those beams that follows the fiction logic of small explosions can have a higher AP than they look.

Fourth form Malware, right after Teen Ben unlocks Feedback (and he didn't absorb anything beforehand), granted on Ben 10 wiki it states he has a huge weakness to Conductoids (but this is probably based on Feedback being able to hurt him in his fourth form in the first place)

Fair enough on it being green but I doubt Milleous would expect WB to put up enough resistance to make the beam explode right there. Its more likely he expected WB to just get vaped and the beam continues onward.

Didn't 11 year old FB thrash Malware? It seems like he just bodies no matter what. Him harming 4th form Malware could also just be PIS as Ben got nommed and then chadded his way out, narrative and all that jazz.

Fair enough on the vaping thing, only time I remember 11-year old FB going against him was the time he lost FB and I don't think anyone trashed the other (also I think that form is High-5A for some reason…). Third form is just him with the tachyon cannon and fourth form is him being bigger right? Cause both are rated High-5A and third form supposedly went up against Way Big according to the profile which I doubt.

And PIS might be in play but Vilgax surviving the destruction of Galvan's moon could also be PIS so fourth form would end up 7A regardless.

7-A? I think you mean Tier 6 lol.

So what CRTs do we have in the pipeline and currently happening? There is the Chrono Navigator one, the 2-A to 2-B, Atomic-X, High 5-A downgrade and the speed scaling to my knowledge.

7A cause we got no multipliers and you don't get out of a certain tier without serious upscaling and a "+" after the tier or multipliers. If you are referencing the upgrade that I am planning where everyone becomes tier 6 then I will continue calling everyone 7A until I make that CRT just to not confuse other members.

Yeah you forgot the low-7C AP for OS (irrelevant in a few just like speed scaling), Galactic Gladiator and Alien X high-regen, unlisted abilities for Alien X and soon we'll have OS upgrade to 7A, 7A's to tier 6, Way Big downgrade (can happen in the ultimate downgrade thread), another one with missing abilities for certain aliens, Base Ben's and Base Kevin's speed and AP upgrade to FTL and 7A, Maltruant upgrade to 7A, me questioning whether all speed stats should actually be FTL or only reactions and removing Alien X's type 2 Acausality, Rex Salazar upgrade to low-6B, (Chronosapien Time Bomb downgrade to 5B cause Clockwork only reversed time on earth and Alien X downgrade to 3A cause he couldn't contain the Anihilaarg) (where is the icon for erasing stuff, I'm kinda joking on these 2 although maybe not) and finally scaling Rex to Ben and reviewing the cosmology to be 2A (which upgrades the Chrono Navigator and possibly Alien X depending on how the thread turns out) and then we have a tier 6-nanite cutting Diamondhead and Tier 2 Alien X with high regen and law manipulation… fwiew. So a lot of work to do...

If someone could give me the statement of Vilgax being stronger in AF (if there is one) and the age of Vilgax, Zs'skayr and Tetrax, that would be great, I'm calling it quits for today so see you guys later!

Dunno about ages but AF Vilgax is stronger from getting a load of gear and absorbing powers from a bunch of guys like Ultimos who was stronger than all OS aliens aside from Way Big ..... then again so was Vilgax.

It says on Ben 10 wiki that Ultimos regained his power in The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, however I have checked the moment after Vilgax loses Dagon's powers and it's not mentioned...

@Jag50 I'm gonna get him higher than that, just need to watch all of Generator Rex first tho so might take a while… I got something better, why instead of a key, don't we just scale them regularly, pretty sure it's accepted as canon on the site, we just need to get them close in AP and like I said, I'm working on that. A key for Upgrade Rex can probably be added afterwards yes. Do you also have the source for it being canon in case they act difficult about it?

Ayewale said:
The movie is 100% canon? Where is that stated?
Events from the movie happened later on in the GR series, such as the Bug Jar's destruction.

The Heroes United film also took up both the Generator Rex and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien time slots for the premiere.

Its always been canon.

Greenshifter said:
@Jag50 I'm gonna get him higher than that, just need to watch all of Generator Rex first tho so might take a while…
I got something better, why instead of a key, don't we just scale them regularly, pretty sure it's accepted as canon on the site, we just need to get them close in AP and like I said, I'm working on that. A key for Upgrade Rex can probably be added afterwards yes. Do you also have the source for it being canon in case they act difficult about it?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3015046

Jag50 said:
Ayewale said:
The movie is 100% canon? Where is that stated?
Events from the movie happened later on in the GR series, such as the Bug Jar's destruction.

The Heroes United film also took up both the Generator Rex and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien time slots for the premiere.

Its always been canon.
Taking up both time slots is not a reason to declare the crossover as canon like, at all.The only way for the film to be canon would be through WoG or some other important source saying such.

Jag50 said:
I think Ant agrees with it being canon (Shocksquatch and the Bug Jar being destroyed is probably enough evidence) but doesn't want them to scale because "characters tend to be rescaled to each other in a crossover". Thus our job is to get them close enough in tier so that they can scale (but Ben might have a bit too much Country level and large country level feats while Rex could have one small country level feat) so Jag50 if you have any idea of how big Abysus would be (Van Kleiss controls it), that info would be very much appreciated. I already checked the gen rex wiki and it doesn't seem to be based on any real world location.

Back