• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus VS Flandre Scarlet

This isn't Death Battle.

If both characters one shot each other via hax that's the outcome we're discussing, not what they would do in some hypothetical situation where they somehow wouldn't use their hax.

It doesn't matter what you think is dumb.

>A nuke totally has a large range. If a Nuke obliterates a city, then it obviously has city level range.

I just debunked this, that isn't Range, that's the area it effects.

Show me when a ******* Nuke moves itself over a City.

>That's like saying a Nuke can destroy an area but can't reach the stuff inside of the area.

That is objectively not what I said or implied and this is just a strawman.

A Nuke cannot move, therefore it doesn't have Range, to compare, Artillery has dozens of metres in range, but doesn't destroy everything within it's range.

Both of you, why tf do you think people say "x character takes this 7/10 times"? Because it's a matter of probability. Who takes this more often than not. Who wins the most out of ten times. And if something is 50/50, then you have to look at the little things because that's how debating works.

@Dragon. You're right. I wouldn't. I'd argue who has the better gun skill, who has the better gun, who has faster reactions, etc.

@Saik. You're right. This isn't Death Battle. The way of making decisions from of a bunch of randos is totally better than that of large corporate funded things like Death Battle and Deadliest Warrior.

Okay, then I meant the explosion of a nuke. You can hit something far away while not destroying everything around it but you can also hit something far away and destroy everything around it. The former is artillery, the latter is a nuke's explosion. In the end, you're still hitting something far away.

Pretty sure nuclear missiles can fly waaaay more than a city's distance

It isn't really the most relevant thing anyways though. They're only 4km max apart and the city is definitely larger than that, so she's definitely able to be caught in the area even if for whatever reason you don't want to say it's long

Ah yes, a very limited group of people with comple control over what they do and who do matches in the timeframe of a month is totally more reliable than an entire community working to make profiles accurate over years.

The real cal howard said:
Both of you, why tf do you think people say "x character takes this 7/10 times"? Because it's a matter of probability. Who takes this more often than not. Who wins the most out of ten times. And if something is 50/50, then you have to look at the little things because that's how debating works.

@Dragon. You're right. I wouldn't. I'd argue who has the better gun skill, who has the better gun, who has faster reactions, etc.

@Saik. You're right. This isn't Death Battle. The way of making decisions from of a bunch of randos is totally better than that of large corporate funded things like Death Battle and Deadliest Warrior.
Probability would take into account what a character does though. Take Gorgon (Destiny). It has one thing it can even do. It wouldn't just lose to someone else just because they have more powers and are more versatile and it doesn't have that same boon, because it's rendered irrelevant by the fact that it's guaranteed to use EE since it can't actually do anything else. Who wins more often is going to be based on what people tend to start off with. Some people go straight for the kill, others don't, and that is important in a fight.

They probably don't know the character's personality then. You wouldn't argue that Batman (normal batman, not edgy vampire batman) would have a 6/10 chance of beating (insert character) if he incorporated killing techniques into his combat, because Batman doesn't kill people in character. As for characters who could start with different things, then yeah I can see why they would start talking about probability. But that doesn't really apply in this fight as these are not versatile characters who have many ways of starting attacks in character.

Speed's equal and they have the same skill. (Before you say anything about me changing the situation to favor my argument more, I'm just making the gunment comparison more accurate to this fight)

I already said they had the same gun.

Also the example you used for dragon isn't even good. Who has faster reactions ''is'' who shoots first.

@Wok I didn't say Nuclear Missile, I said nuclear bomb, I was deliberate with my wording.

And Beerus doesn't in character just immediately Hakai an area, he has fun first and then blows it up with Ki, not a Hakai.

@Dragon I see, but I wasn't, I was comparing a undetonated nuclear bomb.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Beerus using Hakai is 50/50, he doesn't always lead with it.
Not only does he not always lead with it, he's never just destroyed an area to kill of an enemy, Beerus is proud, he's not Freeza, while Freeza would blow up a Planet to get to an ant, Beerus waits for his opponents to come to him before pimp slapping them, examples are:

The Alien pre-meeting with Goku, Beerus waiting for the Super Saiyan God, waiting for Zamasu to strike first and so on.

Also also, to act like what people do first is just some non factor that we exacerbate on this site is just flat out wrong. Most fights end very quickly. Someone gets an advantage and capitalizes on it, and this usually will happen almost immediately after the onset of actual action. Someone gets the first cut into an area in a knife fight, grabs their opponent and throws them on the ground, lands a staggering punch, sees their opponent and shoots at them with a gun first, from each of these advantage states a combatant can just straight up win the engagement due to that one advantage snowballing out of control. Fights aren't usually long and drawn out affairs a la shonen, someone will usually go down and from there get hurt badly enough that they aren't going to be getting back up again.

Anyways doesn't flandre notably not just instagib you in the game?

The game's fights are set under very restricitve rules that don't allow for hax outside of using them to make fancy bullet patterns.

She seems to use it to fix most of her problems outside of it, like nuking humans she first sees or nuking a meteorite.

Wok I can promise over half of the characters on the wiki don't end their important fights within a couple hits unless they're tier 9. I'd be willing to go 90% of characters don't act like that. Because that's boring.

Wokistan said:
Anyways doesn't flandre notably not just instagib you in the game?
Spellcard rules are specifically made to stop people doing that, which is the reason why she doesn't do that, however, in the manga she does immediately go for that when trying to be rid of anything, like when she destroyed a giant meteor using it.

I'm saying realistically. Single stroke fights generally happen when people have bladed weapons/other penetration as well, also gunfights generally don't really last that long

Wokistan said:
I'm saying realistically. Single stroke fights generally happen when people have bladed weapons/other penetration as well, also gunfights generally don't really last that long
Which do you think takes longer, as people want to make this a Wild West show down.

Squeezing your hand or raising your hand and saying "Hakai"

Also Saik I don't know why you're questioning me when I said your preferred character wins.
Is this a serious question or a joke

you can never tell on the internet.

But anyways examples of people being like that off the top of my head:

• Bosses in Katana ZERO can't really tank your swings very well and go down really fast once you actually hit them (that's the main issue)
  • PVP in Dark Souls (also woven into canon) because of shit like parry instakills, high damage magic, gigantic weapons, stunlocking, etc. Against the non super huge boss enemies, things aren't usually tanky without a shield
  • Master Chief just shoots most enemies dead, duration comes from sheer volume he fights at once
  • While drastically weakened and near suicidal, the first thing Ahzek Ahrima did in a fight besides his precog was just cause a dude to explode with TK and shred the other guy with his bone shards
  • Fictional assassins/others that just get to the point with their killing
  • Tier 9, as you said
  • Even a lot of comics fights are like this if you actually count the hits
  • If Guts gets any sort of advantage over some apostle, he sure as hell will capitalize on it. Even as a kid with bazuso when he knocked him down then immediately split his skull instead of relenting
  • Enemies in Darkest Dungeo are notorious for this, they do shit like gang up all on one person, prioritize the wounded, mark party members so other enemies hurt them worse, drive mentally ill party members insane, etc
  • Destiny raid bosses will absolutely just annihilate you on the spot if you don't know the mechanic to avoid that
I could go on, but yeah it's definitely a thing even outside of real life.

What does that even have to do with what I said

IF flandre only doesn't just instagib in game due to it being illegal and does it whenever she's actually able to, compared to Beerus and his not constant abuse of haki,m i'll go for her

Yeah i'll switch to Flandre here.

She uses her eye crush everytime she isn't under Spell Cards rules, while Beerus using hakai is more of a 50% chance of happening. She uses it more often than him.

Wokistan said:
What does that even have to do with what I said
Because as you said, fights are short, and it comes down to the first hit because they will kil.

So, who's can work the fastest/can get it off consistently first.

>Beerus can snap his fingers, blowing her up, and just hakai her remains.

When has Beerus ever done that, and he can't do that anyway, they have equal AP and durability.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The same thing that's stopping him from Hakaing her. The fact that he's gonna get hakaid in return.
How is that even comparable

Beerus has to raise hes hand to hakai her

To paralyze her he just has to squint.

Except Hakai is his signature move.

His paralysis is just a random move among dozen. Plus, can he stop comparable beings?

The only time he has used the Hakai is on Zamasu . Who him and the rest of the Z fighters have been investigating and even then he didnt decide to Hakai in tell he found out he killed all the gods in the future.

All hes altercations before that are not on the same scale as Zamasu.

She has no resistance .

Its a move where all hes has to do is move hes eye.We all know Beerus is lazy. Base on hes personality its the most likely

If you're legitmately arguing that Beerus would rather Telekinesis than Hakai then oh boy Beerus needs a lot of matches removed.

You don't need resistance. It's just Telekinesis. If he didn't do it on Low 2-Cs, Flandre just overpowers it and kyuu's.

I dont care about hes past matches I wasnt even here for them.They hold no weight here

Its likely Telekinesis its scaling from the other Gods of Destruction Beerus himself has never used Telekinesis . Base on hes page.. We are guessing its Telekinesis base on the other Gods showing if you agree with that than Beerus can Hakai a city.

"If he didnt do it on low 2c, Flandre just overpowers" You know how many matches would have to be redone with that logic. Its not like they are dimensions apart.

Back