• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh well.

Anyway, my KE calc for Optimus had a slight error (Because I ****** up in the joule to ton of TNT conversion). It's actually 144.6 tons of TNT.

Oh that, TBF, that barely makes their situation better, being 44 tons above Baseline 8-A has almost no difference from being baseline 8-A

yeah well not much to do about that

Anyway, any news on Megs's G1 profile?

Got distracted with school, work and the fact that i got addicted to calcs taht i forgot kek

Finished Megs and Prime. Who else do you think scales to these guys?

And does anyone else think we should just start over on the Beast wars profiles?

Did anyone notice these questions? Lol

Yes.

Not only is there Beast Wars to worry about, we have the Unicron trilogy and the RiD series too.

KLOL506 said:
Yes.

Not only is there Beast Wars to worry about, we have the Unicron trilogy and the RiD series too.
I was also planning on adding Transformers:Devastation and WFC/FOC pages eventually

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

@CalebTB12 I haven't watched the G1 series in a while, but iirc Rodimus Prime scales to Megs and Prime.

Genericstickman said:
Is it possible to make G1 Japanese Continuity profiles?
Perhaps, eventually.

I also forgot to mention we have to do G1 Marvel pages, as well as Dreamwave if I can bring myself to read those books.

Question about the G1 profiles: how would Cyclonus and Scourge work? Would they be separate profiles from Skywarp and Thundercracker, or just different keys?

This is probably a better spot to continue these discussions, since we're not really talking about anything that Drite mentioned above.

Back