• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers CRT Part 1 (Bayverse)

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
My part one to updating the Transformers verse. I'm doing bayverse first because it's easy. And yes, I had to sit through ROTF for this and no amount of bleach can fix the agony I received.

Credit to Fastestthingalive, Dark Carioca, Abaddonthedisappointment and Soul of Cinder for many of the stuff below

DS 2007 Game

The smallest one that I'll get out of the way first. "Possibly 8-A" for Optimus should be removed. The 8-A ratings of Megatron and Starscream come from being able to stomp Optimus and Megatron, who upscale from 75 tons. And the Optimus and Megatron "Possibly 8-A" ratings come from being able to survive attacks from these characters, despite the fact that this should mean they just downscale as their 8-A is baseline. And it just creates a circular scaling chain.

So yeah, Optimus' and Base Megatron's "Possibly 8-A" key should be yeeted.

Several ability additions

- Megatron is shown to be able to absorb energy from enemies for health, causing them to be stunned. This should grant him life and energy absorption. As well as paralysis Inducement

- Optimus Prime's forcefield is shown to resist Megatron absorption power and is stated that none of Megatron's attacks can harm Optimus in this state. He should be granted resistances to all the above with his forcefield.

- Soundwave is shown to create AOE sound blasts, that can disable technology. This should grant him technology manipulation and Sound manipulation.

- Ironhide should get homing attack via this.

Downgrades

- Jetfire should have his High 8-C+ key downgraded to just At least High 8-C, at most 8-B+. as the High 8-C calc isn't near enough to upscale, as it's practically baseline.

- Scorponok Durability should be much lower than his AP, as while he could harm Jetfire, he was one shot a second later.

- Megatron should have his first key split in 2007 and ROTF, as his ROTF self is gets overpowered by Optimus quite easily, though Megs can still harm him. It should be noted that Megs could only kill Optimus after the latter was very weakened and was distracted.

Upgrades

- Devastator is stated to be able to "Shatter an entire Skyscraper with one blow" from Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen: The Movie Universe, which is Multi-City Block level+, I think using the low end is the safer option. Jetpower Optimus and the Fallen should scale above this, as the databook also states Devastator to be a "Power level 5", while the databook has the Fallen as "Power level 5+", indicating the latter to be superior, as well as the Fallen being hyped as the most powerful character in the movie, with multiple implication someone only someone like a prime could beat the Fallen.

- Base Optimus level characters should be upgraded to 8-A off of him being able to take hits from the Driller, as seen in the game and the movie. They scale off of the Driller's GPE. Those who downscale from this to be 8-B like Starscream shall be a lower level of 8-A (Basically baseline 8-A). Those who were High 8-C+ via downscaling from these characters like Crosshairs shall be listed 8-B+, or in cases like Ratchet, they become: "High 8-C, at most 8-B+"

- Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Mirage should be High 8-C, at most 8-B+ as they were able to harm Starscream together in a combined effort, as well as Mirage being able to physically Starscream on his own despite being weaker, despite all three being weaker than Starscream is. Bumblebee should get a DOTM key for this. All those who scale to DOTM Bee shall be on his level as well.

- Ironhide should get 8-A with Rocket Launcher as his Rocket Launcher could send DOTM Megs flying, albeit it didn't do much harm to Megs. Mixmaster's shields should have 8-A dura as they can somewhat withstand Ironhide's missile attacks.

Miscellaneous

- The current Supersonic+ ratings for speed comes from Ironhide dodging an M1 tank projectile, which is Supersonic+ in speed, however Ironhide dodging it at Supersonic+ is merely an assumption rather than having an actual calc. Now we have a proper calc for it, which is yields Hypersonic. No changes or anything, just add in the calculation on Ironhide's profile. There's also a feat of Megatron casually dodging a tank projectile, which yields Supersonic.

- Many characters have Class M ratings off of scaling to Megatron, this doesn't make all that much sense considering Megatron is a god tier level character, and I doubt characters like Bumblbee or Ratchet even compare to him in LS. Instead , these characters should scale to Bumblebee's At least Class K feat of ripping out Ravage's spine. Which should require more force than ripping out a human one, hence the "At least"

Last edited:
Agree with almost everything, loved that I could help out with scans and such, but megatron in rotf is stated to be deadlier then prior:
20210819_001009.jpg

That's kind of contradicted in the actual film tho. Optimus is able to ragdoll Megatron most of the time. While we know Megatron was comparable if not stronger than Optimus in movie one (Optimus was holding back in 2007 but still)

Having better training does not increase your AP tho, and is not like we have much evidence he did much training. There are moments in the film where Optimus straight up overpowers Megatron physically

Could this be applied, or is more staff needed? Or like should this still be left open?

There was only one render on his page, when I replaced his pic?
oh, right

Which means we prolly need to add his render from the OG movie (Since it's not that different from his ROTF form), his DOTM movie, his AOE selves and his Last Knight self.

And all the other peeps need a gallery of their vehicle forms. No way in hell is a Transformers profile a complete Transformers profile without an alt mode to show for it.

And yeah, I agree with the CRT.

BTW, wouldn't Soundwave's sound blasts give him Transonic attacking speed with that particular weaponry since he uses it offensively?

BTW, wouldn't Soundwave's sound blasts give him Transonic attacking speed with that particular weaponry since he uses it offensively?
Shouldn't his attack speed be comparable to his regular speed?
Which means we prolly need to add his render from the OG movie (Since it's not that different from his ROTF form), his DOTM movie, his AOE selves and his Last Knight self.

And all the other peeps need a gallery of their vehicle forms. No way in hell is a Transformers profile a complete Transformers profile without an alt mode to show for it.
Fair enough

Would Jetpower optimus be enough to upscale to Low 7-C using his scaling chain? He easily stomped The Fallen, who is already superior to Devy's 647.648013 tons of TNT. That is roughly 1.54x away from baseline Low 7-C. I think it's close enough, but wanted to put here first, sorry for it being a last minute proposal.

Last edited:
Would Jetpower optimus be enough to upscale to Low 7-C using his scaling chain? He easily stomped The Fallen, who is already superior to Devy's 647.648013 tons of TNT. That is roughly 1.54x away from baseline Low 7-C. I think it's close enough, but wanted to put here first, sorry for it being a last minute proposal.
Maybe? I don't really know but Abaddon and I did something similar for Red vs Blue and their Scaling chain with a 1.57× Difference so you might be fine. Possibly.

While I have you here, can you change Mixmaster's AP Justification to being physically superior to Ironhide and Ratchet for being able to do this them?
Credit to an acquaintance of ours on Discord.

Since we’re considering Bumblebee as being stronger in DotM now, Soundwave needs to go back to scaling above Ravage.

Bump?

Also I feel Bonecrusher should just downscale to 8-A, as I feel like his current downscaled rating is a bit stretching it.

Last edited:
Bump?

Also I feel Bonecrusher should just downscale to 8-A, as I feel like his current downscaled rating is a bit stretching it.
I low-key feel like he should downscale to 8-B+ since he’s def weaker than Starscream and Blackout/Grindor, judging by their performances against Optimus.

But he should definitely lose the High 8-C.

I low-key feel like he should downscale to 8-B+ since he’s def weaker than Starscream and Blackout/Grindor, judging by their performances against Optimus.

That sounds fair enough

City Block level+ (Can stagger Optimus with his blows, but dealt less damage than the likes of Starscream and Grindor)

How does this look for his AP justification?

I found some quotes from the DotM Game that state that Stealth Force Mode has stronger Weapons than their usual stuff: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...964554/Screenshot_20210905-195631_YouTube.jpg

Also, their Alt Modes have better durability than their Robot Modes, which is backed up by Warpath's Alt Mode taking way less damage than his Robot Mode against Megatron and Optimus shrugging off a direct hit from the Driller's Main Body in his Alt Mode in the movie despite a direct hit from one of the Arms doing quite a bit of damage in the game: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...673768/Screenshot_20210905-195710_YouTube.jpg

Just putting together the new proposals

That all seems fine too.
Just to be sure, could I see a clip of Jetpower Optimus stomping The Fallen?

Back