• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo, this will be a revision on all current Transformers serieson the site so far, except for the cosmic stuff. Some are minor and some are major, and i gues that i have a Q&A thing here to, but i just wanted to do all of this in one shot, so let's a go

Transformers Animated
There is not alot to do with this one (since i still need to finsih this series), but some things should problaby be set off. First, there is no reason for Optimus Prime, Megatron and maybe Omega Supreme to be Island level. There is no calc to support the rating, and the only reason why they got that tier is because they Upscale from Bumblebee's feat, wich is only 50% higher than baseline. Granted, Large Mountain level is a small tier, but that shouldn't warrant a tier jump. At most, Megatron and Optimus are Large Mountain level+, and if you want to be generous, Omega Supreme can be Island level via being far superior than both of them, but even that is iffy to me.

Second, they should problaby get Immortality type 2 via being able to survive decapitation. Bulkhead and Sentinel Prime got decapitaded and were still conscious. Granted, this are the only showing of that ability, unless you count Blurr surviving while he was only a cube, and they have died for less (Couldn't found a video with this in). I will let this up to debate for now, one could say that only those characters have this ability, but since Cybertronians are a race, i think that it should scale to all of the cast.

Transformers Beast Wars
For starters, the verse has no calculations of the feats presented, with 7-A just being there. Well, there is this, but that just screams outlier. There is a good feat that can scale to everyone on the second season where Rampage blows up a moutain (Or it was half one?) but that would require someone to calc... eh, i will do that some day. Keep in mind that all verses need to have calculations now, as said by the audit group.

Immortality type 2 strikes again! The cast (Mostly Waspinator and the Predacons) have survived alot of punishment in the series and while they were certainly out of action, and they would need to repair after the damage done, but that is clear cut Immortality type 2, even when it is very bad

Transformers' Bad movies
Ok, let's gets this one out of the picture. By the way, i am not going to count the Bumblebee movie on this one.

More Immortality type 2 stuff! I was planning on giving this to all Characters since Cybertronians are a species, but again, it will be better if this is talked in the thread. The feats come mostly from Optimus Prime, so i guess that he is consistant on this regard. Anyway, there is 3 instances where OP actually survives having his spark being perforated, here, here and here. First, i know, Optimus died on the first example, but he died only after Megatron shot him, in every other example, including that one, he got hit in the spark but was able to live and was fine. This other example, is Frenzy getting decapitated, but he still is able to function normally. Same with Mohawk. One could argue that they survive because of their size, so they wouldn't be the same as the big bois, considering that Onslaught died because of it. Well... you could say that Sentinel could have Immortality Type 2 via being a Prime and as such he could scale to Optimus? Topic for discussion i guess, at least Optimus has the Type 2 if the Race thing gets noped

The other thing that i want to talk about is their AP vallue. They all scale to Reentry feats, wich is fine, however, there is a big elephant in the room and is that for Optimus and Bumblebee's feats, they use real world car's weight, when in the movies, that doesn't mae any sense. Take Bumblebee for example, in his feat, it was used the 2007 Camaro weight, wich is aroun 1700 kg, however, early in the movie he was using a 1976 edition of the car, who is only 1500 kg. Anothe example is in AOE, where he was with a 1967 version, who weight 1402 kg, and later in the movie, he scanned a 2014 one, who weight 1772,639 kg, if we considered that Bumblebee has the same weight of the car, he would need to gain 26% more mass from the transition.

Another example of a shift in mass, but this time, you could argue that it is believable is Hound. In Age of Exctintion, Hound transformed into a Oshkosh Defense FMTV, who weight 18,167 Kg, and in the TLK he transforms into a Mercedes Unimog, who max weight is 12,500 kg, wich is a 45% decrease in mass.

Drift himself transforms into a Bugati Veyro who weights at maximum 1990 Kg, wich is far from what IRL Helicopters weight, granted, he is not based on any real Helicopter, but it is based on 2 different helicopters, wich the lightest one is only 3k kilos.

This all to say that using IRL vehicle weights for Transformers is not a viable option seeing as they would need to either create or reduce mass, with Drift not scanning any new alt mode to do that.

So how do we do to scale them? Well, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet all have confirmed weights (wich i will talk about it later), so that is a good basis to start of, Bumblebee and the ones who scale to them (Only Crosshairs at the moment, but Drift should also scale to him) would back scale from Ironhide and the 8-As are complicated. They were never directed stated to be stronger than the likes of Ratchet or Starscream, but it is represented by the visuals, such as Megatron's attacks having more effect on Optimus than Starscream's.

This also affect Bumblebee's Lifting Strength, wich should class 25 via lifting a truck with Ironhide, Class K would be to the 8-B+ only

If they will get 8-A via being above them, or being 8-B+ via being comparable to the likes of Ratchet and Starscream is to be discussed. The affected profiles by this are: Sentinel Prime, Lockdow, Galvatro, Bumblebee's second key, Megatro, Shockwave and Sideswipe's durability. Guess that this is all for the movies.

If you still want to argue the staying with Optimus weight, it needs to be recalced. While his first alt mode is a Class 8 truck, that also takes in account their trailers, a real Peterbilt 379 weights about 6223.75 kg, wich is lower than Ratchet "cannon" weight.

IDW
So, i was planning a revision to put them at tier 2, but someone ninja'd me on this, wich makes my life easier

Immorality type 2 it is. This, different from the movies, is pretty much a race thing, Runamuck survives decapitatio (Though he died seconds later), Megatron got ripped in half, he is ok and he even found a new friend! Swerve survived this, and Chromedome states how hard is to kill a Cybertronia, implying that this is a rule to every Cybertronian.

This one was easy, to the next one

Prime
Who could've guessed? MORE IMMORTALI- actually no, well, maybe, but i would need to rewatch the series. Well, this's a simple one, Megacron was able to read Predaking's mind, touch based wich sucks, but it is Mind Reading.

Also, i am proposing the Optional Equipment of Dark Energon for Megatron, that means that he would gain Necromancy on his first key, and i guess that Immortality type 2 and Possession, but i would need to rewatch the series to confirm this. TBF, those arcs happen very early on

The canonicity of Ask Vector Prime
This is more for future profiles of RID 01 and the Unicron Trilogy.

For those who don't know, The Ask Vector Prime is a series where Vector Prime answers questions about the Transformers multiverse, be it in the Hasbro Website, in All spark Almanacs, or, more famously, his Facebook page (Rest in pieces).

There he answers alot of things, like these things, but mostly important for this subject, he named alot of different Universal Streams, wich is cool and all, however, in all of this, he also sometimes separate the Japanese dub from the English Dub.

Normally, on the wiki, when we talk about Japanese shows who got changes when they were brought to the US, in this case, RID 01 and the Unicron Trilogy, we take the feats from the Original dub, since it is the most "cannon", but with Transformers, both dubs are equally cannon since each are considered cannon to the multiverse. To confuse even more things, the Japanese Dub is considered part of the Primax Universal Cluster (G1), but the US version is its own Universal Cluster. On top of that, there is no Unicron Trilogy in the Japanese like in the US, only a duology, with the 3rd one being its own separate universe from the others.

If we treat the AVP series as cannon to the TF Multiverse, how would we treat the profiles? Some of them have very different abilities from the others, and if that is the case, could we actually do profiles for both the Japanese and US dub since they are techniacally two different things in cannon?

Also what i want to talk about, what is considered cannon to the movies? The Tyrant cluster has its own named universes, but not all of them, and some unnamed media contains Extended lore about the movies on the novelization and comics that re tell them.

The weight of the Movie characters was taken from external material (Though not a comic or novel, but a magazine, where it doesn't fit in a different universe).

My prupose about the Movie cannon is that "The movies 1-5 are all cannon to the profiles and ovewritte conflicting information in the comics" but external material that not necessary re tell or undo things on the movie (Such as the magazines) should be considered cannon since they do not conflict with the movies

G1 Cartoon Profiles
I was told that this is not supposed to be in a CRT, but i just want to finish the trasnformers thing in just one thread. First, we have a pretty good feat of Megatron tanking that explosion on FFOD, wich somehow is only High 6-A, but i can live with that, LS feat we have Optimus lifting that ship, and speed we have this, we also have some range feats that don't include the Matrix. With all of that, there is space for Optimus, Brawl, Megatron, Wheeljack, Starscream, Soundwave, Galvatron and Rodimus Prime. Well, the speed feat could be iffy since Starscream's Null rays could be considered not light speed, and Megatron reacting could be fall into False Dichotomy, but i am willing to hear other speed feats for them, if you have it

Agree with this.

Situational immortality would be best yes, at least for the Movieverse.

Check my message wall for G1 Cartoon. Also, Razorclaw survived decapitation and lived, so there's another feat.

Calc5A

Forgive me for the low quality since it's the best I could find atm but don't we still have some 5-A calcs for G1 Cartoon Optimus Prime?

BTW, you guys do know that G1 profiles and stuff that is "I agree with this" is not the only thing to be discussed here, right?

Everything here seems spot on, nice work bro. Lmk when you want the Cartoon profiles to be made, if we're in agreement about the tiering. Galvatron did destroy a planet in season 3 though, and we need to address that. The only characters that scale to him are Rodimus and Resurrected Optimus Prime.

Shouldn't Megatron also backscale to that and other heavy weights like Grimlock? And I wonder if that could also be a 5-A feat like the alternative calc I've provided for the Cybertron planet moving feat.

Drite77 said:
The canonicity of Ask Vector Prime

This is more for future profiles of RID 01 and the Unicron Trilogy.

For those who don't know, The Ask Vector Prime is a series where Vector Prime answers questions about the Transformers multiverse, be it in the Hasbro Website, in All spark Almanacs, or, more famously, his Facebook page (Rest in pieces).

There he answers alot of things, like these things, but mostly important for this subject, he named alot of different Universal Streams, wich is cool and all, however, in all of this, he also sometimes separate the Japanese dub from the English Dub.

Normally, on the wiki, when we talk about Japanese shows who got changes when they were brought to the US, in this case, RID 01 and the Unicron Trilogy, we take the feats from the Original dub, since it is the most "cannon", but with Transformers, both dubs are equally cannon since each are considered cannon to the multiverse. To confuse even more things, the Japanese Dub is considered part of the Primax Universal Cluster (G1), but the US version is its own Universal Cluster. On top of that, there is no Unicron Trilogy in the Japanese like in the US, only a duology, with the 3rd one being its own separate universe from the others.

If we treat the AVP series as cannon to the TF Multiverse, how would we treat the profiles? Some of them have very different abilities from the others, and if that is the case, could we actually do profiles for both the Japanese and US dub since they are techniacally two different things in cannon?

Also what i want to talk about, what is considered cannon to the movies? The Tyrant cluster has its own named universes, but not all of them, and some unnamed media contains Extended lore about the movies on the novelization and comics that re tell them.

The weight of the Movie characters was taken from external material (Though not a comic or novel, but a magazine, where it doesn't fit in a different universe).

My prupose about the Movie cannon is that "The movies 1-5 are all cannon to the profiles and ovewritte conflicting information in the comics" but external material that not necessary re tell or undo things on the movie (Such as the magazines) should be considered cannon since they do not conflict with the movies
Important stuff ^

Haven't we had enough agreement to go through with this? I want to make the G1 Cartoon profiles so we can move on to G1 Marvel.

We have only agreement on G1 stuff most of the time and not the revision as a whole

As someone who still loves Beast Wars even after years and years of not watching it, I'd be completely willing to look through some feats. I remember Megaton (idk if it was original or transmetal) blasting off part of a mountain to expose the energon beneath.

Edit: According to Megatron's profile, it was his base.

Jasonsith said:
So we have this for a small planet Beast Wars Transformers and should this fail we still have this for a Multi City Block to Large Town+ Beast Wars Transformers.
And where is the mountain level feat if there is not a calc blog relevant to a mountain level AP/durability at Beast Wars Transformers in the first place?
Drite77 said:
Well, we have this feat of Rampage, but it doesn't look anything near 7-A
Okay, I may evaluate on that once I have time.

By the way Transformers Beast Wars at maximum large town+ is accepted currently.

G1 feat was clarified to be 5-A later on, since Cybertron has repeatedly been shown to be larger than or comparable to Saturn, so the 12K yottaton is the more accurate version.

And Class K only applies to ROTF Bee and later, not 2007 Bee.

In the Cartoon, Cybertron is smaller than the moon, so there is that.

However, as i said before, the usage of IRL weights for the Movies is not really accurate, since, when changing vehicles, they also cahnge their mass, some not that much, but others, like Bee, add more than 20% of mass when they change vehicles

Bumblebee's case is a mere 1.06 to 1.19x weight difference and isn't a jump, like say, from 3 tons (Class 5) to 7 tons (Class 10).

In one of Bumblebee's cases, he increases in 26% in mass, that is like going from 80 kilos to 100.8 kilos, and yes, it is not a jump like the example you gave, but it shouldn't be look over just because it is not as extreme as the example.

There is also Drift's altmodes, where one he is a Bugati Veron and the other he is a relatively bulky helicopter, wich would range from 3000 to 8500 Kg

Found a supporting feat: Megatron ripping Jazz in half would unarguably be superior to ripping human spines.

Either way, how heavy is Jazz?

Edit: NVM, got it, and with Bee being bigger than him, Bee being within 1.5-2 tons really isn't that far of a stretch.

How heavy is Ratchet tho? Looked everywhere and couldn't find his weight.

I mean, Megatron is already Class K via being superior to Ratchet, so i don't see your point in bringing that, but Bee's i am almost sure that it is not Class K.

And well, another point that i would like to bring is that alot of the first cast does have official weighs that differ alot from the vehicles.

Jazz is 1.8 Tons

Back