• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Optimus now has a new calc that places him 433 Tons of TNT, so basically a higher level of 8-A. Considering this is 1.27x near baseline 8-A, only those who are significantly superior to Optimus should upscale to 8-A+. Those being:
  • Shockwave's Armblade (Can oneshot and kill Optimus in an instant)
  • Shockwave's durability (Optimus couldn't damage his armor without targeting weakspots)
  • Optimus forcefield shielding (Megatron is unable to break through the shield at all, and had to resort to exploiting the shield's weakness to Cryo)
  • TLK Megatron (Overwhelmed Optimus with one hand)
All characters who are listed as At most 8-B+ will become At most 8-A as the gap being 4.33x from baseline means it's too big to downscale to 8-B+ anymore.

God I'm tired of revising this verse lmao

I agree with this, but due to Shockwave, while weakened from Cryo, was able to physically overpower Optimus quite a bit, so he should scale physically to 8-A+ as well.

I just made a similar CRT but yeah. My CRT was also gonna address Optimus' Mech Tech Chainsaw. It could sort of One-Shot one of the Driller's Larger Tentacles that an identical one took him rapid fire spamming his Missile Launcher at to take out.

I just made a similar CRT but yeah. My CRT was also gonna address Optimus' Mech Tech Chainsaw. It could sort of One-Shot one of the Driller's Larger Tentacles that an identical one took him rapid fire spamming his Missile Launcher at to take out.
Eh I dunno if that's enough to be listed

Anyway I'll just repeat what I said on the other thread.

As you know me already, I agree with the upgrade to 433 tons of TNT, the "higher with Mech Tech Chainsaw" (both AP and Striking Strength work since it can merge with Optimus's arm and whatnot) and the "At least 8-A" rating for Shockwave. Maybe we could even add a "higher with weapons/brass knuckles" even since he took out Shockwave's torso in one single hit, and we both know this ain't Dragon Ball where durability drops if caught off-guard.

But I'm iffy on the upscaling to the + rating, even on a case-by-case basis we usually demand a gap of 1.2x or less.

As for the "At most 8-B+" getting revised to "At most 8-A", I guess I have no issues, given that those weaponry have been shown to damage Optimus well enough to send him staggering back and even take off some parts out of him (Not Blackout but he was gonna give the copter blade and Grindor's already done that job for us so no harm done right?)

Anyway I'll just repeat what I said on the other thread.

As you know me already, I agree with the upgrade to 433 tons of TNT, the "higher with Mech Tech Chainsaw" (both AP and Striking Strength work since it can merge with Optimus's arm and whatnot) and the "At least 8-A" rating for Shockwave. Maybe we could even add a "higher with weapons/brass knuckles" even since he took out Shockwave's torso in one single hit, and we both know this ain't Dragon Ball where durability drops if caught off-guard.

But I'm iffy on the upscaling to the + rating, even on a case-by-case basis we usually demand a gap of 1.2x or less.
I don't think we should use the Spiked Knuckles feat since Optimus targeted an already existing hole in his armor to rip his torso out like that.

Okay, lemme hijack this thread with another proposal.

All Bayformers should have some sort of Underwater Movement (As well as an Underwater speed value) and Resistance to Extreme Pressures. All because of this.

Megatron is rusting in peace in the Laurentian Abyss, which in the movie is confirmed by good old General Morshower to be 9300 fathoms deep, or 17007.84 meters down. But Secretary Keller says it's 7 miles deep or 11265.4 meters down and that it's the deepest place on the planet (In real life tho, the Laurentian Fan is roughly 6 km deep to a T, as in, 6000 meters straight up or 19685 feet, with the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench, deepest place IRL, being almost twice as deep at 10985-11034 meters deep).

Now, what do we make of this? Well, the bots go down to the trench within approximately 30 seconds, and then they go back up alongside the rapidly-ascending Megatron in the exact same timeframe. 30 seconds. No worries about the extreme pressures.

Low-end: 11265.4/30= 375.51333 m/s or Mach 1.0948 (High-end Transonic, right near Supersonic)

High-end: 17007.84/30 = 566.928 m/s or Mach 1.652851312 (Supersonic)

Honestly I'm more likely to support the High-end, given that this comes from military experts doing 24/7 surveillance on that region to keep evil Decepticons at bay with a shitton of sensors going on and off at the slightest hints of trouble, including a submarine and two.

BTW, would Jetwing Prime get 8-A+ AP because he forced Shockwave to finally retreat

I'll do the At most 8-A and 8-A+ edits first. The other extra one I won't apply yet.

Is that even a thing? I'm pretty sue that's just durability
Last I remember you can't use pressure alone for durability, a couple of fishguy profiles got underwater physiologies, but the Transformers are just metal robots.

Okay, lemme hijack this thread with another proposal.

All Bayformers should have some sort of Underwater Movement (As well as an Underwater speed value) and Resistance to Extreme Pressures. All because of this.

Megatron is rusting in peace in the Laurentian Abyss, which in the movie is confirmed by good old General Morshower to be 9300 fathoms deep, or 17007.84 meters down. But Secretary Keller says it's 7 miles deep or 11265.4 meters down and that it's the deepest place on the planet (In real life tho, the Laurentian Fan is roughly 6 km deep to a T, as in, 6000 meters straight up or 19685 feet, with the Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench, deepest place IRL, being almost twice as deep at 10985-11034 meters deep).

Now, what do we make of this? Well, the bots go down to the trench within approximately 30 seconds, and then they go back up alongside the rapidly-ascending Megatron in the exact same timeframe. 30 seconds. No worries about the extreme pressures.

Low-end: 11265.4/30= 375.51333 m/s or Mach 1.0948 (High-end Transonic, right near Supersonic)

High-end: 17007.84/30 = 566.928 m/s or Mach 1.652851312 (Supersonic)

Honestly I'm more likely to support the High-end, given that this comes from military experts doing 24/7 surveillance on that region to keep evil Decepticons at bay with a shitton of sensors going on and off at the slightest hints of trouble, including a submarine and two.
Anyway boys, 7 miles deep? Or the 9300 fathoms deep armed with an entire military, radars, submarines, aircraft carriers and stuff? Which pr0n joke is better?

@LordTracer @Fastestthingalive50 @XSOULOFCINDERX @Emirp sumitpo @Confluctor Y'all have the horny virus so choose fast. I'mma put this in a blog after y'all choose.

Also how the hell are we even gonna use this rating as?

How would you even list extreme pressure tho?

Anyway, seems fine to me. Can't comment on numbers tho, we don't get a long.

How would you even list extreme pressure tho?
Resistance to Extreme Pressures? It's not like they have Underwater Physiology, they're just metal.

Anyway, seems fine to me. Can't comment on numbers tho, we don't get a long.
Just gotta choose between which guy is more reliable, the Secretary saying 7 miles, or the actual military authority with all the equipment and sensors in front of him saying 9300 fathoms.

Then it's a matter of how we figure out what type of movement speed this is.

'Kay that's full confirmation from 4 staff members (Me, Emirp, Tracer and Confluctor) and one of the verse experts (XSOULOFCINDERX). Will upload the calc shortly.

Gimme a bit of time, the photos are taking a bit to upload today, internet is hogging me down for some reason.

Bumpo

Calc got accepted by two members. We can carry out the edits.

Back