• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Bayo at her strongest and Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Natz. Natz has all her skills and starts without Limit Breaks (but she can build up them).

Speed equal, they fight on Mars because why not.

Bayonetta: 1 (Dragonmasterxyz)

Natalie:2 (KinkiestSins, Gargoyle One)

Inconclusive:

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Artwork 3

This is a hard one considering Natalie can swap equipment instantly. But Witch-Time plus the likes of Bazzillions along with Bayonetta's other hax and items like, I'd say she could take this High-Diff

Witch time might have a bit less effect than normal (i mean she has dealt with space-time manipulators before) but Bazzillions should work. Which kind of weapon is it though? Could forcefields help?

Yes but doesn't she require certain equipment for that? Also what kind of Space-Time Hax?

Also Bazzillions is a gun.

No, the resistances from the equipment are the elemental ones, the power nullification one and the death manipulation one. Space-time, soul and existence erasure resistance are natural attributes of Natalie herself.

Distorting space-time. Which includes collapsing it to create singularities, compressing and expanding it. But Witch Time stops time completely so that might work.

Maybe Barrier could block a few shots of it? I'm not sure how forcefields and molecular hax interact

Basically the battle comes down to that:

Natz:

+ stronger to an extent.

+ Syphon can negate magic.

+ Information analysis gives her some basic info about Bayonetta

- No summons in this form

- Barrier protect only one side

- Resurrection is inapplicable if killed with molecular hax

- Syphon cannot negate a magic that was already casted but only prevent Bayo from casting more

Bayo:

+ molecular hax

+ Witch Time can basically negate Barrier

+ Summons can help distracting Natalie

- weaker to an extent

- soul manipulation is useless

- her magic can be blocked if Natalie hits her with Syphon

Natalie gets Bazzilliowned in witch time, plus Rodin might be effective against Natalie.

What does Rodin do? Also, does Bayo open the battle with Bazzillion?

Nothing noteworthy I just realized.

Wait... I she resistant to elemental manipulation?

EDIT: Nope

Natz's resistance to elemental manipulation is armor-based, it's kinda like Erza from this point of view. But she can change equipment instantly

Ah, Undine may work depending on the armor.

Also the summons aren't doing anything here, they're only 6B.

She can change the armor tho

I thought this version could summon Queen Sheba.

1. Where is this stated on her page?

2. It's Rodin

3. Can you ever NOT make a condescending comment?

1) It's on the file in the Powers and abilities section. "With Rodin she is able to summon Sloth's swords, which awakens feelings of gluttony, profanity, doubt, idiocy, rage and arrogance in victims when cut"

2) Your point?

3) That wasn't condescending. Calm down.

Gar, my man. It's best not to talk to Weekly like that. Especially because I doubt it was meant to be condescending.

1. Under her powers and abilities section just like everything else: "Empathic Manipulation (With Rodin she is able to summon Sloth's swords, which awakens feelings of gluttony, profanity, doubt, idiocy, rage and arrogance in victims when cut)"

2. Yes

3. What condescending comment...?

.....Again with the Drafon....ovo

Also it is classified as Empathic Manipulation. Which is a subset of Mind Manipulation I believe.

Not sure how gluttony and profanity would work, and rage risks to end up with Natz spamming life-wiping attacks

@DraGon. Dang phones and their tiny keys and their selective autocorrect only being done when you don't want it...

(Neglects that autocorrect helped him several times in this current post)

(Sigh) God I need to calm down today, I apologise.

I checked the page myself twice and never saw it.

No Bayo can't summon Sheba alone, though there is some speculation saying she summoned 70% of Sheba from some people in the community,.

I thought Bayo at her absolute peak could do it alone? Or was it Bayo2!Bayonetta..? Regardless, I don't know. Never played the games.

You're missing out.

She kinda came close to doing so as she supposedly summoned around 70% of her, though Balder needed to finish it up with an angelic touch.

Never played 2, fell in love with 1.

What I meant is that even if she could make a weakened Sheba, it wouldn't change much

Lol. The second part of your comment did seemed directed to me though

Natz is much more powerful than someone who can dish out 1400 Yottatons with casual strikes. Bayo can probably take a few, but I doubt that a weakened Sheba could

Edit: 1800 actually

Okay, so what can she do against Bayos time slow/stop/travel, Shuraba soul soul rip, Bazillions molecular bullets, Rodin mind hax, Pulleys butterfly damage negation, Moon of Maha-Kalaa attack reflection, and the Purgatorio trick?

Magic negation. She is resistant to space-time distortion (not stop though) She can harm intangible beings. She is resistant to soul manipulation. Barrier may help against Bazillion, she can resurrect herself from anything short of Bazillion. Also she does have death magic

WeeklyBattles said:
Bayo always leads with Witch time in character so...
Huh?! I thought that was Balder who lead with Witch time?

Also, Bayonnetta didn't activate it first against Balder in both games, or against the demon who knocked Jeanne's soul out, or against Jeanne in some of her fights.

Besides she's a ****** and loves fighting, starting witch time first sounds OCC.

EDIT: Yeah, there are quite a few instances of Bayonnetta not activating witch time first against non-fodders. She didn't activate first against almost all of the Angel and Demon bosses, not on the first or second Jeanne fight, not on Balder. Against a single opponent she always leads with bullets...

Back