• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hardly. It's scaled from characters who can come back from erasure. Also Natz is kinda resistant to the latter

Edit: Second part is referred to soul manipulation

She doesn't have resistance to mind manipulation, that was a typo on my part.

So how does it work? If she resurrects she can't be killed?

No. If she casts "Revive" on herself she is resurrected automatically upon death. But she has to redo it each time to come back. Basically, she prepares her own resurrection. However, she has a few items that grant it randomly (work on the same mechanic).

Bayo could get past it if she kills Natalie as soon as she resurrect. If you want, it's a "Retry" button with limitations

Bayo has only empathic manipulation though? Plus just a reminder that Natalie ain't staying here doing nothing. Out of the top of my head, she can use Berserk (which is basically "enable CIS") and she only has to resurrect twice to use an attack which kinda, nuke the country where they are located. Or you know, use her own insta-kill attacks.

Not saying that she'll win (hell I made the match because I legit do not know) but try to look at both sides

Nope, as Weekly mentioned Rodin has multiple times of mind manipulation.

That said I'm retracting my vote, Natalie has death manipulation and she may use it first since she has basic knowledge on Bayonetta before the fight starts.

Those are all empathic manipulation though. It's emotion based.

No, she has knowledge only as the fight starts, not before

Also is that inconclusive or Natalie?

Anyway, if you need it, here is a blog that I made to explain things a bit more in-depth. Not complete yet, but still

Inconclusive for now.

Bayonetta won't stop her resurrection and Natalie will use death manipulation should she know Bayo can stop time.

Few questions.

1. Does Natalie have existence erasure as stated on her profile? If so, will it work on bayonetta? 2. How do both empathetic manipulations work? 3. Is Bayonetta immune to Natalies Radiation Manipulation? Cant natalie just kill with with radiation as well?

I kinda lean to Natalie via death magic and radiation, but Bayonetta has alot of abilities so I dont want to vote just yet until i figure out how those abilities work.

1 Nah that's one of the resistances

2 Natalie's causes people to attack blindly without any strategy whatsoever and she cast it with a spell. Bayo's is inflicting the 7 sins while stabbing people with a sword iirc

Actually all this part is resistances. Powers are above.

Dfuy
But i'm now kinda having doubts about Natalie being affected by Witch Time, as i saw people using resisting space-time distortions as an argument agains time stop and being accepted (looking at you, Gil vs 2B) and Natalie shrugged off both this and space-time erasure

I was waiting to use the High 4-C versions :-\

But vote counted

Now that I think about it, would this even be fair if it was High 4-C Bayo (if the revision goes trough) vs High 4-C Natz? I mean the AP gap would be huge while with the 5-A versions it's a x4

Kaltias said:
Now that I think about it, would this even be fair if it was High 4-C Bayo (if the revision goes trough) vs High 4-C Natz? I mean the AP gap would be huge while with the 5-A versions it's a x4
Damn, that sucks.....

@Burning

Natalie would be a few hundreds of times stronger.

@Gar

I could swear that it did. Although the issue of Witch Time working is still here.

So we keep it using the High 4-C versions or now it's kinda unfair? (At this point the version for Natalie barely matter)

High 4-C versions will barely matter I think. I just think now Bayo might be a tad bit weaker since she is baseline large star level.

I almost want to vote based on that, but nah.

Anyway, no time resistance, Bayo time stops her in place and proceeds to use whatever she uses.

Also Weekly, you should vote on that thread.

Akron isn't even remotely as hard to kill. Natalie has a ton of resistances as well as combat applicable self-resurrection, only thing that is granted to kill Natz is time travel (Bazillion can, but only if she doesn't manage to cast Revive on herself fast enough). And EoG Natalie>Akron

Also space-time resistance>>>>>>>>>>>time resistance

Back