• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You guys will have to figure out what Bayo does at the beginning though, because I can grant you that at the beginning Natz scan her, see that she uses magic, and starts abusing of her magic nullification. Which iirc would block quite a few items

She could pretty much start with anything to be honest. It's a huge toss-up. One time she can fight with Bullets of any kind, another she can just start with Witch Time

Also is her Magic Null a projectile? Does she howl to cancel it out (Cal would get the reference)? How does she do it?

Also you gotta remember that Bayo's Timestop can be activated instantly via a thought and can last basically however long she wants it to

She creates a seal in the air which surrounds the opponent and block magic from this point onwards. That or she can just create talismans surrounding Bayo which are destroyed and also seal the magic (those also inflict a weakening status effects iirc). Last option is equipping items who grant the effect then use Spectrum (which has a few meters of AoE)

I can give more informations tommorow, now it's late and I need to sleep.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also you gotta remember that Bayo's Timestop can be activated instantly via a thought and can last basically however long she wants it to
Actually she needs to do a Jojo pose to activate it.

You're wrong, she needs to activate star platinum stand before using her witch time stand, but it gets countered by the world.

Bump. Also just to be sure, you guys considered the fact that Natz has Death Manipulation, right?

Cast revive on herself + sacrifice = 75% chance of instantly killing the enemy.

Equip Grim reaper + Spectrum = iirc it's 70%

Black hole is a 80% but it's a Limit Break

There is technically the option of just hitting Bayo with a physical attack with Grim Reaper equipped but that's OOC

Grim Reaper + Unleash is a 90% but needs CQC as well

Eh, I feel Bayo has more options to keep that stuff at bay with Witch Time. So I'll keep my vote for now.

Yeah. DM comes more into play if Natalie manages to Syphon her. In the scenarios where Bayo starts with WT, there isn't much that Natz can do (if she doesn't use it to slow time and goes for Bazillion that is). This battle is generally in Bayo's favor at the beginning (Witch time + durability negation) with Natz having advantages in the long run (stat amping, crippling Bayo's stamina and the like)

I mean, she is a RPG character. The strategy is up to the player. All that I know is that she is the strategist of the group, that she is the one who remembers you to scan foes, that she hates CQC (even if she is in the same league as Matt with regular attacks, her profile needs an adjustment) and that she hates killing adorable things such as cats.

So, question of the day. Resisting being blasted with antimatter in the face means that molecular hax is useless or it counts as a different thing?

I don't think so. On the actual Antimatter page it lists surviving it like that as PIS. But I dunno.

She hasn't manipulated an Antimatter object. Lance's dark counterpart used an antimatter-based attack but she survived it.

Could be PIS or something similar. I say this because Fossil Fighters did the same thing with Dynal in which he has an Antimatter attack, but it isn't a one-hit kill.

Antimatter does have one-hit kill effect normally though (chance based, but it's still here)

Resistance is a thing. Game mechanics to prevent you from soloing the game with one move are also a thing (Lance can use it too). Most enemies who survive it are fooder who has no business surviving it even if it doesn't negate durability.

Also why are we discussing this here and not in the other thread?

From the other thread:

Darkanine said:
If Dark Lance has Anti-Matter based attacks, Resistance should be fine. I'm largely okay with Magic Resistance as well (Side Note: These guys are turning into the Royal Knights, holy crap).

That's what I was asking because I have absolutely no idea if it does

Sooo. Natz's resurrection just got a pretty big buff. Bayo can still kill her if she kills Natz before she casts revive on herself, but she can't kill her if she manage to do it.

Matter manipulation and mind manipulation should handle that comfortably, especially with time stop.

Good timing, both of Bayonetta's losses are getting removed.

Back