• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slime Battle! (Slime (Epic Battle Fantasy) vs Koromon)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so we have the slimes from Epic Battle Fantasy 5, who basically only exist to be hugged, and then we have Koromon, who judging by it losing to Baldi (the wiki's Wall-level Gatekeeper character) likely doesn't know jack about how to be a Digimon.

Slimes start off at 124.7 Kilojoules. Koromon, on the other hand, averages out at 269 Kilojoules based on this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Digimon_Don’t_Like_Ice

For this match-up, I'll be using the slime that's able to best fight Koromon: the Water Slime: https://epicbattlefantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Water_Slime

While Koromon has Water and Fire Manipulation, the Water Slime outright resists Fire-elemental attacks and even absorb Water-attacks. The Water Slime's attacks, conversely, have a stronger effect on Koromon due to always being Water-elemental.

It should be noted that while Danmaku does exist in the Slime's profile, for some reason likely related to PIS, the characters of Epic Battle Fantasy basically forget how to Danmaku in the RPG titles. Don't ask me why; they just do.

Anyway, here are the conditions.:

1. This is the Water Slime (9-B, obviously) vs Koromon
2. Speed is Equalized

Here are their profiles.:

Slime's Profile
Koromon's Profile (I wonder what WarGreymon's doing here since it would probably eat the EBF universe for lunch)

Who takes this?

Hugs!: 3 (Dinamic8000, AuraMugen, Psychomaster35)
Koromon: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Koromon Pro's:
  • Higher AP, with possibility of damage boost and stats amplification
  • Bodily Weaponry (His teeth)
  • For what i remember from the verse, he should be more intelligent than the Smile

Smile Pro's:
  • Can absorb pretty much all Koromon main attacks
  • Higher stamina (By a lot)
  • Possibly higher LS
  • Higher mobility with teleportation and size manipulation
  • If we are counting the EBF4 smiles they have a small chance of transforming Koromon into one of them

So yeah, voting on the Smile

Last edited:
Voting for hugs
(I wonder what WarGreymon's doing here since it would probably eat the EBF universe for lunch)
We tend to have canon evolutions in same page.

Anyways, I'm assuming Koromon is in ReArised/Materialized form here cuz that'll disregard smurf abilities (except digicore)?
His main attacks are either acidic bubbles or fire attacks or biting with his fangs, sadly slime seems to resist all that...

Last edited:
Kinda sounds like a stomp for the Slime with all those resists to Koromon's shit

also kormon lost to a regular cat in the first movie

Voting for hugs

We tend to have canon evolutions in same page.

Anyways, I'm assuming Koromon is in ReArised/Materialized form here cuz that'll disregard smurf abilities (except digicore)?
His main attacks are either acidic bubbles or fire attacks or biting with his fangs
Yeah, materialized.
Kinda sounds like a stomp for the Slime with all those resists to Koromon's shit

also kormon lost to a regular cat in the first movie
It can still bite the slime. Pretty sure that would be hella effective given the AP gap between Koromon and the Slime with Koromon having the advantage. Bear in mind, slimes can get hurt by being whacked or sliced, so I don't think a bite's gonna be an exception any time soon.

Last edited:
It should be noted that while Danmaku does exist in the Slime's profile, for some reason likely related to PIS, the characters of Epic Battle Fantasy basically forget how to Danmaku in the RPG titles. Don't ask me why; they just do.
Technically the Water Slime wasn’t in Bullet Heaven 2, so it doesn’t really get it. Also, the reboot? Not to mention Bullet Heaven 1 most likely isn’t canon.

Anyways, Squishy FRA

It can still bite the slime. Pretty sure that would be hella effective given the AP gap between Koromon and the Slime with Koromon having the advantage. Bear in mind, slimes can get hurt by being whacked or sliced, so I don't think a bite's gonna be an exception any time soon.

What's Slime's main wincon then? IG water attacks? Since for Koromon it seems biting is only option which can be hard with teleportation

Last edited:
What's Slime's main wincon then? IG water attacks? Since for Koromon it seems biting is only option which can be hard with teleportation
Pretty much all its attacks are water-elemental. It's physical attacks are 20% water elemental while its ranged attacks are purely water-elemental. Pretty much its ranged options are more effective on Koromon than its physical strikes are.

Back