• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah blah blah witchtime and one-shot.

Except for the part where that would imply she could ever hope to dodge......

I'll just wait for Kep.

You probably need to equalize that speed, Kratos is Mach 270k and Base Bayo is baseline MHS+. He is 270 times faster.

However, Kratos has the Boots of Hermes to give him a hefty speed boost again, so all is good.

This is a mismatch regardless; speed equalization makes this a tier/hax stomp in Bayo's favor. Without speed equalization, Witch Time might counter speed advantage; it slows down time at least 1000x; but still sounds like a stomp.

Doesn't Kratoast resist all but Bazzillions tho? Bayo has AP so it depends on how long it takes Krate to wish himself back.

Speed probably needs to be equalized here, Kratos is 270 times faster, with Hermes's Boots he might as well be 500x

It is Equalized.

Anyway, Kratos has so many more advantages over Bayonetta barring the AP and with Witch Time out Kratos can likely get one of his many haxes off and kill her that way.

Every hit Kratos lands results in chunks of Bayonetta's AP getting added to his own AP, while she gets weaker. Given enough time, it won't be an AP-stomp anymore.

Before the wall of text, I say Bayo's best shots at victory are Red Hot Shot, which is a counter to the Blades of Exile and Charon's Wrath, and Shuraba, although Kratos has a few counters.

Time traveling is very out of character for Kratos. Also the AP-stealing isn't even what happens. He just steals like lifeforce.

The OP says they're bloodlusted. Once he gets BFRd, he will use it.

Pretty sure it's also AP-stealing. I will pull the quote later. Nonetheless, lifeforce stealing means Bayonetta will be weaker.

Bloodlusting usually means the'll attack violently, which using hax abilities sort of makes less of that. Victory lusted would be a different story.

Bloodlusted doesn't mean they will attack violently. It means they will use their abilities in the most effective they know in order to win.

So does that mean bloodlusted Goku would be using BFR via Mafuba, or teleporting his opponent to Hell and/or King Kai's planet? I though we discussed a difference between Bloodlusted and Victory lusted on another thread. It's like how there's Reactive Power level and Reactive Evolution that I made a mistake on another thread.

From our page:

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

The CIS page specifically notes CIS is instances of characters not using their powers due to it being OOC. So the short-answer is yes to both, if he can grab a pan for Mafuba.

EDIT: I'm preparing that wall of text I mentioned.

Kratos can rob the strength and lifeforce of his enemies with each strike. If Kep wasn't about to do it, I could offer the scan as well.

I was going to write that post up but got sidetracked.

Once the Homu vs. Kratos thread is done, I'll be back.

Dang it, I got sidestracked.

I believe it's Kratos's win, due to the aforementioned AP-draining, petrification, resistance to Bayonetta's best shot at winning, resurrection, and etc.

Also what is stopping her from reflecting his attacks? Or dodging with portals? Or using her yellow moon lollipop and becoming invulnerable to High 4-C damage and hax?

I feel that people are overrating Kratos, really. He doesn't steal the power of his opponents with each strike, this is evident for anyone who played the series.

Also isn't there any being with petrification on Bayonetta? It also doesn't tend to work on particularly strong people.

He'll also have no defense against her Time Slow, Phasing into Purgatorio and BFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back