• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomorrah doesn't have soul hax the soul being knocked out of the body is just a byproduct of being killed by him

Which won't work on a being who resists it.

Also, why are we assuming he will land that hit again? Kratos has ways to prevent it

Kratos does not have river 5 durability so no, he does not resist being hit by a tier 5 physical attack

Because Gomorrah will be completely invisible and undetectable to Kratos due to attacking from another universe?

Kratos does not have river 5 durability so no, he does not resist being hit by a tier 5 physical attack

I never said he would. I'm saying he dies, but resists his soul getting torn off.

I actually think Kratos wins 6/10 times; most Bayonetta boss fight start with Bayonetta looking at the boss for a few seconds and the God of War novels show Kratos actually likes to spam Medusa's Gaze, so she probably waits to witch time dodge (like the golem fight) only to get petrified and shattered. (Fury's time slows you not petrifies (Bayonetta is still moving and the effect is purple just like her witch time).

@Keeweed No they dont, ever. If she's looking at the boss its because shes already in Purgatorio beforehand.

She doesnt need to dodge to activate Witch Time, and she has 5-6 pieces of equipment/abilities that can negate Medusa's Gaze entirely

Portals she can create instantly to dodge incoming attacks and enter Purgatorio

Yellow Moon Lollipops that make her invulnerable to High 4-C damage and hax

Red Hot Shot that automatically restores her to full health once should she be be killed

Attack Negation with Pulley's Butterfly

Attack Reflection with the Moon of Mahaa-Kalaa

Purgatorio travel, where she's completely intangible and invisible to Kratos due to being in an alternate universe, but can still interact with, attack, and damage Kratos in the Real World

1) maybe works 2) don't see how that stops petrification 3) That works 4) probably works 5) is it a weapon or passive, because Kratos surpriseily likes to spam Medusa's Head 6) How long does it take to do. I'll retract my vote but i still don't know if she can truly kill him, so I'll vote inconclusive and be done with it

Show me where he resistsed soul hax from a tier 5

That's not how it works. You have to show Gomorrah bypassing people with resistance to it.

Also, this is the same Bayo who got out of Purgatorio immediately after she defeated Sapientia and the same Bayo who almost died to Gomorrah and had to be saved by Jeanne due to carelessness. What is preventing Kratos from attacking after he resurrects again?

he would have lost without Poseidon's aid and Kratos endures his soul reaping because he is stronger, literally physically pulling his soul back.

It is 100% physical.

I'm talking about Cronos, not Atlas.

In the cutscene you clearly see Cronos's soul already being pulled out, with him being just about to be killed. He is saved just in time by Atlas's Quake.

Going by Greek Myth, Cronos is stronger than Atlas. Going by WoG, he is equal. So both options suggest soul sucking is not necessarily strength-related, since Atlas and Cronos were obviously stronger than Hades in the physical strength department.

Also, in the GoW III cutscene where Hades tries to pull out Kratos's soul, notice that Kratos's body barely moves, his soul does it for him.

And Kratos only won the fight against Giant Hades because he had the Claws of Hades to soulsuck.

Peoople also haven't realized that the prospect Bayo will summon Gomorrah is flawed. She has numerous other options that would be just as effective and deadly in a bloodlusted fight & don't require summoning a demon that has a profound hatred of her and can potentially escape, as seen on Bayo 2.

Bazillions and Shuraba would both be just as likely for her to try here, and are far more likely, actually.

Gomorrah only escaped in Bayonetta 2 because the balance between Paradiso, Inferno, and the Human World was shifting due to Loptr's return

And yet Bayo was saved by literally centimeters, with Jeanne having to die for that to happen.

It's far more likely she would try to use the Bazillions first since they are easier to use and would accomplish the same effect in her mind

Bayo uses Gomorrah to finish off FODDER multiple times througout the game, and its the summon she leads with against Fathr Balder, it pretty hard to see her not using Gomorrah

Disagreed with =/= disproved

Jeanne has the same soul manip resistance as Bayo and Gomorrah still knocked her soul out of her body

Hell if you want a feat for jeanne herself, her soul was still in tact despite Alraune having absorbed and drained it for several hours when every other soul she absorbed was destroyed instantly

Kepekley23 said:
Alright you punny bastard, take my vote. But I will not forget this treacherous act of Evil against my being. One day, you'll regret this thread. OvO
Some people just want to see the world burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back