• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hermes does have a feat that is implied to be relativistic to higher, since he can move large distances before Poseidon can even finish a sentence.

Regardless of that.

This doesn't mean he is going to get a permanent strength amp. By healing your health and stamina you would naturally replenish your strength.

Not what is implied by the context. Kratos talked about becoming stronger by slaughtering other guys. Unless proven otherwise, this is a permanent absorption boost

@Kep Please post a scan of him using said strength absorption with ought actually damaging his opponent, or using it against an opponent of Bayonettas level.

Already posted.

It's implied that it absorbs strength if the hellfire on the Blades's edge touches the skin, and with the Boots of Hermes, he has the short-burst travel speed to land the hits.

Also, I'm losing track, can you guys post your doubts one by one so I can reply? I'm not seeing some of your responses, and I don't want to make it look like I'm ignoring 'em

The resurrection varies in time. But Bayonetta could throw Kratos into her Verse's hell which is a lot more hardcore than the GoW Hell, no guaranteeing he will break out of it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Axl Going into Purgatorio where Kratos literally cannot touch her, 5-B forcefields, attack negation, instant portals that let her dodge attacks, Invulnerability to High 4-C damage with a yellow moon lollipop, attack reflection, just to name name a few
but what about kratos vortex thing?can bayo counter than and also his time travel.

Kratos got his neck snapped by Zeus (further proof he died there is the fact his health bar HUB was torn in half instead of just being drained like they normally do) and resurrected without needing to go to the Underworld after he got the Power of Hope.

@Axl The methods I listed would work on that as well. Kratos' time travel isn't combat applicable and even if it was Bayo can time travel as well

Kratos's time travel is combat applicable, he teleported an entire race to the future by his own volition.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Axl The methods I listed would work on that as well. Kratos' time travel isn't combat applicable and even if it was Bayo can time travel as well
' isn´t combat applicable '

acttualy it is since he is bloodlusted if something does not go in his way in this battle he will just be like lol nope time travel.

Im sorry but whats to stop Kratos sending Bayo to his pocket reality or the Absorption or him using ANY of his time Hax (Time stop, Rewind or Time Travel back in if BFR'd), or using the Head of Helios or Petrification?

Yeah im with Axel and Kep thats very clearly Time Travel, especially when its been proven to be Time Travel in the Zeus fight.

Hellbeast1 said:
Im sorry but whats to stop Kratos sending Bayo to his pocket reality or the Absorption or him using ANY of his time Hax (Time stop, Rewind or Time Travel back in if BFR'd), or using the Head of Helios or Petrification?
Bayos cross dimensional travel, everybsingle one of the methods i listed above, bayos resistance to time manip, and her own time travel

Going into Purgatorio where Kratos literally cannot touch her, 5-B forcefields, attack negation, instant portals that let her dodge attacks, Invulnerability to High 4-C damage and hax with a yellow moon lollipop, attack reflection, just to name name a few methods to avoid his attacks

Also does Kratos resist Empathic manip? One cut from Sloth and he will be turned into a doubtful arrogant idiot

This is a bloodlusted fight. As a result, Kratos can use the Amulet of Uroborus's other abilities which are normally out of character.

They are:

• Speed himself up
  • Teleport (up to a few dozen meters)
  • Create a time-slow and stop dome where he can time-manip from safety while everything else can't reach him.

Intangibility is useless in this battle. He can hit both intangible and non-corporeal people.

Also, please remind me of what Bayo can do to kill Kratos permanently while she hides in Purgatorio.

Bayo's petrification resistance feats, which aren't on the profile by the way, are not too far above the baseline IIRC.

If they are baseline as I recall, it isn't cutting it.

I'm going by the actual definition on the pages, and the OP himself said that's what he meant when he said "bloodlusted"; that they will use every way, every power and ability as they khow how in order to win

Kratos is not bloodlusted in-character. That's a rumor and example of people misinterpreting his personality and character. Don't confuse no qualms with bloodlust.

Those "qualms" are no misinterpretation to me. No matter the fight he's bloodlusted. Even before the who Ares fiasco.

He is bloodlusted in the sense he fights to kill, not in the sense he will use his ability and powers in the most efficient way he knows

Our bloodlusted page also notes they won't be prey to CIS, which Kratos constantly is. Even lampshaded by Zeus right before Pandora's sacrifice.

Kepekley23 said:
Intangibility is useless in this battle. He can hit both intangible and non-corporeal people.
Also, please remind me of what Bayo can do to kill Kratos permanently while she hides in Purgatorio.
Unless he can attack an opponent in another universe he's not hitting her, she's not conventionally intangible in Purgatorio

She can do everything normally just from a parallel universe, such as BFR him to inferno

Scans of what...? Going into Purgatorio is going into a parallel universe where she cant be touched by things in the real world but she can attack things in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back