• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I did everything I believe. Balder already had a right eye tab. We can close this

There’s no need to wait, I can fix it atm. As far as I know he has the regen, since that’s not Aesir exclusive (Aesir didn’t have the eyes at that time) the space time manip, weapon summoning, etc etc aside from maybe existence erasure?

Low godly regen, spacetime manip, weapon summoning, portal creation, teleportation via portals, soul manip, forcefield generation, shapeshifting, size manip, and existence erasure are Aesir Exclusive.

Those aren’t Aesir exclusive? Loptr could teleport via portals, shapeshift, manipulate the size of his hands and arms
Regen isn’t Aesir exclusive, since full powered Aesir didn’t demonstrate the feat. However I’m unsure what they’re even referring to, since there’s no sort of justification next to it

I can see weapon summoning, soul manip, and EE tho.

What kind of cleanup?

Loptr never opened portals. Loptr didn't shapesift. Loptr changed the size of his energy hands which would be energy projection and not size manipulation. Aesir physically changed his size. Low godly regen is defined as "The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else." Which would be Aesir surviving as a soul after having his body destroyed by Omne/Gammorah.

Loptr constantly travels through time via portals, if not by portals then how else is he doing it? Loki can shapeshift, and I have no doubt any of his later forms scale to it. But I’ll bring that up in a later thing. We can close this.

Also, we shouldn't automatically assume that everything one does, the other can do. Literally the only thing we've seen Loki and Loptr share is card throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back