• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that’s true. We can add it. Well aside from that, I’m pretty sure everything is agreed on. So can these be added?

Last edited:
Disagree with higher dimensional for what Warren and Milly have argued. Again I’ve said it before, if we have any onscreen feats of Bayonetta summoning these demons with said hax then I’m ok with it, Balder for the 4 cardinals I’m ok with since he does summon them in some of his fights in Bayo 2. The rest are ok.

also you forgot the ice and fire resistance from Bayo 1’s gear.

Okay I’ll add that then, thanks for reminding me.

Think that’s all, everyone’s on the same page.

So apparently there isn’t a page for immortality negation, it just falls under the lines of power nullification. Do I just put that?

Or just link both "immortality", and "negation" on the page. A bunch of pages have both together when talking about removing certain immortality types.

Also forgot to mention one thing. The probability manipulation sounds a bit like reality warping. Personally I think reality warping would be better.

For me it sounds more like probability, since the world “miracles” is used a lot for justification of that ability

NGL iv ben meaning to take apart the Infernal Demons and Angels of Paradiso pages for some time, theyre both messes

I’m more in favor of fixing both pages as opposed to just making the separate angels and demons separate profiles.

Causing miracles just sounds like how Kyubey in PMMM can create miracles when it turns the characters into magical girls. Which was considered reality warping.

Making entire pages for separate demons that aren’t even notable characters like the 4 cardinal angels feels really redundant IMO. Having the demons and angels in one page, and just separating them based on their sphere ranks and specific abilities is better

After the CRTs are done, this verse needs a massive clean up. There's a lot of shit that's all over the place and its irritating me.

Got really busy last night and today, so ill update Bayonetta and Balders profiles when they're unlocked later if someone doesn't already.

Going to add tabbers so the abilities are easier to see.
Also can we add empowerment to Loptr/Aesir ?
“After Aesir's being was split and Loptr was born, he learned that he had the ability to absorb the evil thoughts of human beings and accumulate a massive amount of energy from it and empowered himself”

His page on vs battles doesn’t say it, Loptr explains this in game & it’s on his Bayonetta page

I’m talking about the page you linked from the Bayonetta wiki, where does it say that text cause I can’t find it there.

Also what about adding the items and some weapons from Bayonetta profile, to playable characters in the game?

Uhh.... can I get a cutscene on the whole “evil empowerment” for Loptr cause I don’t remember that being said in the game.

If you’re talking about Jeanne I’m not sure we can scale for that given it’s not really a canonical thing for her given she shows up as a boss and in Bayo 2 she’s dead for most of the game.

Jeanne having access to the gates of hell, and by proxy the items and accessories is realistic. Rodin should have them simply because he owns the shop lol.

And yeah sure, I’ll do it in a bit.

I’ve finished all the revisions. Please close this thread unless there are more questions

I thought we agreed on only having abilities added for angels and demons that have been shown to be summoned on the profiles for the witches and sages?

Disagree with higher dimensional for what Warren and Milly have argued. Again I’ve said it before, if we have any onscreen feats of Bayonetta summoning these demons with said hax then I’m ok with it, Balder for the 4 cardinals I’m ok with since he does summon them in some of his fights in Bayo 2. The rest are ok.

also you forgot the ice and fire resistance from Bayo 1’s gear.

Make separate tabs for Aesir and Right eye Loptr. Right eye loptr's ability tab should only have "all previous, but greatly enhanced" and the eye abilities.

I didn’t make a separate tab for them, since they didn’t have one previously. I’ll do that now

I also didn’t make a tabber for balder, since I was just experimenting with them at first. But I’ll do it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back