• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Regenerationn Question

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
So, I've noticed that Bayonetta acquired Mid level Regenerationn in this thread for being crushed flat. But in my opinion, this is either a gameplay gag, or something that is more along the lines or Elasticity.

Also, Balder being shot in his head is not a proof, since that requires only Low-Mid level.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You have a bias against her, so your opinion is invalid. ovo
I wouldn't have argued for her being the most attractive 4-C character if that was the case ovo

That's only because you want to be on everyone's good side. ovo

In all seriousness, I think it's fine tbh. As I believe other similar examples were mentioned in the thread as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
In all seriousness, I think it's fine tbh. As I believe other similar examples were mentioned in the thread as well.
I personally would like some context behind those "other similar examples". The fact that it's only in the gameplay and that Bayo was visibly harmed by less brutal attacks doesn't help either.

I mean, tbh you can say that about many other characters with regen. Like Kirby having Low-Godly but being damaged by other attacks and what not. But you'd have to ask the ones who brought them up as Wario and Kirby characters are not my forte.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, tbh you can say that about many other characters with regen. Like Kirby having Low-Godly but being damaged by other attacks and what not.
And I'm certain that Kirby's regen has been showcased several times and outside of gameplay as well.

It's High-Godly now via Bayonetta being a demon in SMT

It seems more like Elasticity to me, but I'm not knowledgeable on the verse, so my opinion may be wrong.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You sure about that? The page seems to show gameplay only.
One of the links directs to a manual of some sort, so it makes Kirby's case more founded than Bayo's, which has no other backing for her own.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Did you read the manual source?
Huh, so it's gameplay-related as well. Nevermind.

But even then, I do not recall Bayonetta having any other Regenerationn feats. In that case either "possibly" should be added, or it should be changed to Elasticity.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I swear i've heard being shot in the head is Mid, but i've also heard it's Low-Mid...
I've always been told that regenerating from that is Low-Mid. Weird...

I've always been told that regenerating from that is Low-Mid. Weird...

"Are you sure about that"

Realizes this may buff Dante

Back