• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t make it a separate profile because Lukas current profile already doesn’t have much and it’s not really made clear what uni this luka is from, unless I’m just stupid and missed something.

I don’t see the reason why we should make a separate page for Luka. Strider should at bare minimum be a separate key.

Yeah, I think strider should just be a new key. Aside from that, anything else left to discuss? I think crimsons current profile layout can be used.

I didn’t make it a separate profile because Lukas current profile already doesn’t have much and it’s not really made clear what uni this luka is from, unless I’m just stupid and missed something.
Alright. Makes sense.
In that case, I think Luka should get two new keys. One for Strider and one for Arch-Adam Origin.

I disagree. He doesn't really do anything post merge other than being able to actually control his faerie form. He has no new feats as arch adam origin essentially.

He fought and did serious damage to singularity tho
A weakened and exhausted singularity, which we can just scale to strider. He was doing a fair job against Bayo in their previous interactions so there's reason to believe that pre fusion strider could also fight singularity.

A weakened singularity is still tier 2.
I know but I'm just saying Luka hasn't shown much that would justify giving him a third key when we already have stuff that would scale him to roughly the same level before the merge.

Anyways, it seems we're all done here, are we good to start applying the changes?

I know but I'm just saying Luka hasn't shown much that would justify giving him a third key when we already have stuff that would scale him to roughly the same level before the merge.

Anyways, it seems we're all done here, are we good to start applying the changes?
Oh, I understand now. But yes, we’re done here.

I'm a bit confused on the 2-C scaling for the super demons since it just stems from circular scaling with not much context for feats.

I'm a bit confused on the 2-C scaling for the super demons since it just stems from circular scaling with not much context for feats.
Sun Gomorrah holds its own against Singularity Chaos. Sin Gomorrah, Queen Butterfly, and The Phantom all fight against top ranking homunculi who have been power boosted and transformed from absorbing Bayo/Jeanne of that universe. An image replay of Cario Jeanne (who was absorbed) matched and basically defeated Origin Bayo.

In Baal Zebul’s case, her voice obliterated French Bayo who held her own against our bayo.

Think we should deff clarify at the top of the Arch-Eve Bayo page whenever thats released that its an alternate timeline version, and we can link to the OG Bayonetta page

On the OG Bayonetta profile too we should clarify why we arent separating Bayonetta 1 and 2

Does Bayo 3 fusing with her other counterparts do anything too? Like if she gained the power and likely everything else of the original two Bayos, do her past feats/weaponry/other abilities that didnt reappear in Bayo 3 still get considered?

Think we should deff clarify at the top of the Arch-Eve Bayo page whenever thats released that its an alternate timeline version, and we can link to the OG Bayonetta page

On the OG Bayonetta profile too we should clarify why we arent separating Bayonetta 1 and 2
I was planning on doing that yes. But that would go at the bottom of the profile where the notes section is.

The only thing left is what should we name the bayo/Jeanne profiles? It’s kind of annoying cuz OG Bayo and Jeanne’s profiles already have parentheses to clarify existing things.
Does Bayo 3 fusing with her other counterparts do anything too? Like if she gained the power and likely everything else of the original two Bayos, do her past feats/weaponry/other abilities that didnt reappear in Bayo 3 still get considered?
I mean it’s treated like an amp and all her attacks are tripled but it doesn’t give any identifiable abilities outside of that. Plus the effect lasted not even half a fight before it disappears and they separate.

she fused with them but she doesn’t get their equipment so I don’t see a point in adding another key for her.

Minor thing but wouldn't Bayo 3 versions of characters get their own page? All three games are their own universes after all, so they should be split up as such.

Minor thing but wouldn't Bayo 3 versions of characters get their own page? All three games are their own universes after all, so they should be split up as such.
They will except for OG bayo and Luka.

OG bayo and Jeanne won’t have their profile split because the events of her game are directly intertwined and Bayo 2 explicitly mentions the events of the first game several times. Bayo herself even acknowledges the adventures of the first game. It simply doesn’t make sense to split up their profiles when bayo 2 should have gone through the same exact events as bayo 1.

a note will be added to the profiles for this reason.

Luka won’t be getting a new profile because they never make it clear what version he is and imply that it might be bayo 1 luka at times, plus there’s kinda no reason since that would leave us with a barebones profile and an exact copy with a little more stuff that just makes him tier 2. Besides, he fuses with all his counterparts by the end of the game anyways.

Last edited:
They will yeah, except bayo 2 will have both bayo 1 and 2 stuff while bayo 1 will be her own profile

Yeah, bayo 1 and 2 are keeping the same profile. I was halfway tempted to keep bayo 3 as one profile too, due to her timeline (supposedly) following the same events as the other two. Referencing the fact that she has Lokis cards, the toy from Bayo 1, and that in the diary Luka is referenced to have done things with aesir. So like.. they all seemingly went through the same events, the only differences between universes is that Bayo 1&2 have the same past, while bayo 3 doesn’t. However B3 has fought Balder, Jubileus, and Aesir seemingly, just not in the same way? Pretty weird.

Ugh, I really wish they didn't try to stupidly complicate the plot this much.

Regardless, for now it's best to just keep bayo 1 & 2 in the same profile and have 3 be its own separate thing until we get more clarification in future installments.

Ugh, I really wish they didn't try to stupidly complicate the plot this much.

Regardless, for now it's best to just keep bayo 1 & 2 in the same profile and have 3 be its own separate thing until we get more clarification in future installments.
Agreed. Also, you should probably add the new techniques (Demon Masquerade, Demon Slave and their sub-skills: Masquerade Rage, Wink Slave, Assault Slave) to Bayonetta and Jeanne's Notable Attacks/Techniques (maybe under the Dark Arts section... 🤔) and also update some of the Demons descriptions, such as Baal's.

Agreed. Also, you should probably add the new techniques (Demon Masquerade, Demon Slave and their sub-skills: Masquerade Rage, Wink Slave, Assault Slave) to Bayonetta and Jeanne's Notable Attacks/Techniques (maybe under the Dark Arts section... 🤔) and also update some of the Demons descriptions, such as Baal's.
I was planning on it, that's why I haven't published theirs yet.

Note: The events of Bayonetta 3 have established all of the protagonist Bayonettas to be different versions from separate timelines. However, the first two games are shown to be directly connected with one another through their events which set each other in motion, as well as direct references of Bayonetta 1 through both narration and recollections from Bayonetta herself. As a result it has been decided to keep Bayonetta 1 & 2 in the same profile, while having the Bayonetta of the third game in a separate profile due to no such direct connections being present. Please do not attempt to split up the profile of the original Bayonetta or combine it with Bayonetta 3's profile.

Does this note work?

Bayo's profile has been added and the existing demons have had their profiles updated. This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back