• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baymax (Disney) Revision

AP/Durability

I have this series of calcs which I'm still waiting to get properly evaluated.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arrogant_Schmuck/Big_Hero_6_Calcs

This does little more than give Baymax actual numerical values for his current ratings.

Abilities
Along with reformatting his profile to match our standards, I've added some missing abilities.

Inorganic Physiology (Type 2): He's a robot.

Immortality (Type 6): He can put his consciousness in his chip to be placed in a replacement body

Genius Intelligence: His intelligence is already rated as Genius, but to explain, he knows over 10000 medical procedures, knows the exact components in any medicine, and can just absorb any information he needs from the internet

Information Analysis: By scanning someone he can determine all sorts of things about them even down to their blood type and more

Homing Attack: He can fire off his arms as projectiles and control them

Data Manipulation: Can absorb data from the internet

Enhanced Senses: Can scan an entire city and locate someone based on their specific physical attributes

Body Control: He can deflate and inflate himself as he sees fit

Healing: His whole purpose is to be a doctor robot

Berserk Mode: Y'all know this scene

Lifting Strength

Base Baymax
His creator states he can lift 1000 lbs

This is Class 1

Armored Baymax
He lifts a cargo shipment container

Which weigh at least 4585 lbs

That's Class 5

Conclusion

Giphybaymax
BLALALALA

Considering the calcs have been good to goed, this should be good.

I'm not sure if controlling an attack counts as Homing attack I remember hearing somewhere that it doesn't but I am personally neutral on it.

All other abilities are fine with me.

Okay. I think that this can be applied then.

Back