• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While I reluctantly can't participate because I'm not good at drawing yet, I had an idea for what I thought might be a cool thread.

Anyone who's good at fan art, draw or describe ideas for before and after pictures of matches that have happened, based on how the conclusion was decided.

e.g.

Before: Kamijou Touma and Voldemort facing off in Central Park.

After: Touma standing panting over an unconscious dark lord with bruised knuckles. Alternatively, a laughing Touma with a bleeding stump of an arm watching as an ethereal dragon lunges at Voldemort and crushes him.

Before: Akame and Master Yi both slowly drawing their swords in Summoner's Rift.

After: Two corpses laying on opposite ends of the small arena, a bisected assassin clad in red and black, and a wise swordsman sprawled on his back, a small cut on his sword arm and skin covered in death kanji

Back