• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

battle of the universes - zamasu vs superman

infinite zamasu vs pre crisis superman with sword of superman

both low 2-c

infinite zamasu: 0

pre crisis superman: 0

Zamasu Giygas
Superman (Pre-Crisis)
Superma

I'm going with Fusion Zamasu since Supes has no way of harming an non-corpreal entity.

And yes, Superman can create new Super Powers, but they're nothing more than normal human actions on a higher scale. Super Sneeze, Super-Mathematics, Super-Ventriloquism, and... Super-Kiss?

You get what I mean.

Zamasu won't be mind controled, since he's completely went insane.

Also, Supes doesn't use it that often besides from hiding his identity.

If it was Zamasu in a physical body it would work but if he starts to fuse with a timeline composed of 12 universes it's gonna be way harder. I don't think Superman's mind can reach a being like that (who can spread his presence accross universes).

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Pre Crisis superman can literally create new powers.
Yes but do what extend? I mean he doesn't have "super attack that can harm non corporeal beings" in the list of powers he created. So throwing that "he can create new powers" argument randomly even if we have no proof he'd be able to create a useful power in that specific situation sounds like a NLF.

I mean Superman isn't "the answer" from marvel (a guy I surprisingly never see in debates who has ALL powers he wants ... but only if the situation requires them).

Probably Supes, tbh. So much smarter (I mean, omniscient vs insane), and IZ spams lasers only. IZ fuses with more of time, Supes' control over all of time rather than just the future would just send him back. With that control over all time, he could also abuse the fact that Zamasu isn't acausal anymore and paradox him.

The real cal howard said:
Probably Supes, tbh. So much smarter (I mean, omniscient vs insane), and IZ spams lasers only. IZ fuses with more of time, Supes' control over all of time rather than just the future would just send him back. With that control over all time, he could also abuse the fact that Zamasu isn't acausal anymore and paradox him.
How does Time Paradoxing someone work if they spread to other timelines where they lack a past to Paradox out of?

Simple. It wouldn't. Unfortunately, for IZ, it would take too much time for that to happen for him, and we see him not being in all of time and taking time to spread. He's not like many of the other omnipresent characters who already are the universe, so have always existed.

This Supes is featless. We know nothing about him except for the fact that he becomes one with the universe. Which is essentially what Zamasu also did, became one with the universe.

But if Supes doesn't become non-corporeal w/ SoS then Zamasu has the advantage. Thing is, we don't even know how Supes will become one with the universe, or what properties he would gain. This match is looking inconclusive based on how less we know about Supes in this form. I personally think he shouldn't be used in matches.

okay...but we know that superman when holding the sword was said to be "about to become one with his universe...an immortal"

The immortality part is just eternal life since he will become one with the universe. Also, he did not become one with the universe, all his abilities and how he will fair against Zamasu is pure guesswork.

But since Zamasu did become one with the universe, we know he is non-corporeal, immortal (which needs 4-D erasure to get rid of him) and much more versatile.

Again, I think SOS Supes should not be used in debates.

Let's keep in mind time paradox doesn't work on Zamasu. (he officialyl has "immunity to time paradox" in his list of powers).

Gargoyle One said:
Because he hasn't become one with space time yet?
His Low 2-C rating comes from becoming one with space-time.

Back