• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Fabulous Flamboyants (ONE MORE VOTE!)

The contestants are Bon Clay and Pri-Pri-Prisoner

Both are 8-A

Puri Puri Prisoner is transferred into impel down prison. From there he see Bon Clay beating up other prisoners. Puri decides he needs to teach Bon Clay a lesson.

in-character.

Fight takes place in Level 3 of Impel Down.

Aacdba265deefa6f8edfcf8f28ed9fb8
One piece bon clay 0030 by kenseigoku d2kawnc-pre
So this will be a battle of our favorite Okama charaters in a nice, hot sweaty location.... Have fun voting guys!

9fe0eee90bbb8e4f4e3e0befcbc9dfb9a5a9674c hq
7aad985e0ec9ddd5ac516f970453605a71de0ea5 hq
Okama:

Prisoner:

Become best friends, ruling the prison with a fabulous iron fist [Inconclusive]:

I like how this match can be done in their two versions.

Okay so this is a clear win for Bentham. He's not also superior in terms of strength (he's superior to the 65 Kilotons while Pri-Pri is plain 7-C with no+), he also has better stamina and possibly better range (dunno if we know Bentham's height but he's pretty tall and he uses his legs most of the time). The skill gap is noticeable. Bentham matched Sanji who curbstomped Kuroobi who was a master in Fishman Karate.

The enviroment is also gonna toll Pri-Pri while Bentham is used to it.

If the AP is too great, we could use the 8-A version. I didn't pay attention to that Bon Clay has a '+' to his 7-C

Well Bentham scales to Sanji who's slightly inferior to Zoro who's slightly inferior to Luffy who's easily above the 516tons in the 8-A key.

What about Pri-Pri?

Okay so Bentham via better stats and skill. This version has some weapons that increases Bentham's options such as the eyelashes and his swans beaks.

I also vote for Bon-chan

EDIT: My reasoning being that although Pri-Pri Prisoner can increase his AP to be somewhat close to Bon's AP, as Calaca said, the skill gap is noticeable as Bentham matched Sanji who curbstomped Kuroobi who was a master in Fishman Karate.

And Bon's acrobatic prowess of acrobatic flips, twirls, somersaults, and cartwheels etc.. is a great counter to Pri-Pri Prisoner's fighting style of relying on his raw strength and skill in close quarters combat.

And Bon-chan has the slight range advantage with his swans shoes and his boomerang mascara Matsuge.

One of Pri-Pri Prisoner's weakness is that he's overconfident; tends not to take fights fully seriously so Bon-chan can take advantage of this in the beginning and quickly inflict some major damage to Pri-Pri when he realizes his opponent is much tougher than he expect.

Now that PPP's has a bit of an upgrade in the latest chapter, I think the match swings more his way.

He can recover from injuries pretty quickly, dig through the ground to launch surprise attacks, and grow body hair to amp his defense.

Hmm, yeah. If this battle is restricted to only PPP as he appeared in the Sea King arc, then he wouldn't have those abilities.

I used to participate in more, but the Versus side of things doesn't interest me that much anymore. I'm more into the profiles themselves and calcs now.

Back