• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another OPM revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 7-A Fubuki is super dumb. She's clearly written as inferior to the actual S-Class heroes. I don't think ******** herself to deflect a blast from Rover is grounds from scaling.

Pretty sure he’s against Garou downscaling from Rover, not the ‘possibly 7-A’ ratings in general.

I don’t see why, and if he doesn’t debunk my evidence showing Garou isn’t significantly damaged by the blasts, I don’t care what he thinks. If he just comes back and ignores what I said, then we should just move on without his input meaning anything.

The one that fought Rover is half monster Garou.

No, I'm just switching subjects, some people were arguing that human Garou at his first appearance> TTM

Oh, ok. If Garou harmed him physically outside of using that technique, then he would scale. I’d have to go read the manga to check. Do you know what chapter it is so I can form an opinion?

Ok, so why exactly doesn’t this scale to Garou’s physicals? He’s just punching them. He broke Tank Top’s arm, caved in his face, and flung him into a wall by hitting him. This bare minimum scales to AP.

Matthew, that’s bull. She did not have help, she put forcefields ON THEM and they were unharmed.

Assuming these blasts aren’t normal blasts without evidence is just blatantly wrong. If you can definitively prove that Rover was holding back, or weakened enough to be what you believe Fubuki level is, go ahead and do that.

That’s bull. Rover’s blast was almost point blank range, right in front of them, directly aimed at them. You either didn’t read the fight, or you’re blatantly lying.
IT was an explosion, if they absorbed the whole thing there wouldn't be any explosion to begin with.

Yes, and his blasts explode whether or not it’s a direct hit, see the Garou scene. This is a bad point.

The blast was aimed DIRECTLY at them, and exploded on them. Fubuki’s forcefield let them tank it, simple.

I guess... That's it? Everything has been applied. The God tiers are going through recalcs and that should be discussed in another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back