• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle between villains who refuse to stay dead. Sigma vs Ganondorf (One more vote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done Link vs X, so now let's put in the villains. This is Composite Ganon (Excluding Hyrule Warriors) vs Composite Sigma (Excluding crossovers because... you know). Speed Equalized. Both get two years of prep time and can gain knowlage about one another. Both have acess to all of their forms and abilities. The battle (As well as the preperation time) takes place in a combination of Earth from Mega Man X and the LoZ universe. Victory by any means.

Ganondorf SSBU
Hero? I've outlived more "heroes" than you can imagine!

Sigma
I shall unify the world! From Alpha to Omega, bow down to me!

Sigma : 10 (Gargoyle One, FateAlbane, Maverick Zero X, BruceTheBatma, Theglassman12, ALRF, Hst master, Metal875, Kazuma kuwabara, Dragonmasterxyz, CrimsonStarFalle)
Gano: 8 (Blahblah9755, TriforcePower1, Unholy Bindings, The real cal howard, Phoenix821, Flugs Hoffman Vermintigues, TheArsenal1212, Arrogant Schmuck)

Inconclusive: 0

If Ganon has 2 years in Sigma's world to learn/prepare then he probably could reality warp/concept manipulate the Maverick Virus out of existence with the triforce.

If he does that, then he wins easily, by virtue of actually being able to kill the opponent.

From what I can see, the only thing that Sigma can do to win is AZ. AP is useless against Ganon as he has Low-Godly regen. Mind manip is also useless, as the Triforce grants resistance to that. Possession is a viable win, too, but given that Ganon used said technique once, so he might be prepared for it. He can just disassemble himself in Twilight particles, too. btw, given that Ganon resists twilight magic, which includes possession, could he get resistance to possession?

Ganon in his 4-B form leads with BFR, uses mindhax and can use the TF for its RW warping properties. The place he BFRs to passively transmutate and nulls. Also, if the fight takes place in the Dark World of the LOZ verse, Sigma gets passively haxed.

Voting Ganon.

Sigma with two years of preparation would low-key be a literal army of Sigma bodies and a crapton of things infected with the Sigma Virus. And that doesn't include just Sigma who is in the fray but everything infected with Sigma out there.

He might win via sheer numbers as at some point one of them could AZ Ganon and most people seem to agree that is a win method.

Conventional Mindhax would be useless against Robots all the same.

Ganon on the other hand is also pretty hard to take down and could probably RW Sigma with the Triforce.

Due to a long prep time being granted for both and the two generally having "hard to put down" means of their own and being cunning schemers/extremely intelligent, I'm guessing Inconclusive.

What the?

Two years of prep time?!

Sigma creates an entire army of AZ shooting robots and the proceeds to shoot Ganon in the back freezing him with no idea what happened how it happened or what came from it.

Really, his final stage is full of people transforming into Sigma and using his attacks. Penultimate stage boss is a random new generation reploid that transformed into Sigma, too.

I dunno Ganon or what the Triforce can do all that well, I got the impression from a few comments above that Ganondorf could potentially masswipe the very Sigma Virus from existence via the Triforce.

...Two years of prep?

Ganon corruputs hundreds of guardians with EE, creates several shadows of himself, an army of monsters, Aghanim, resurrects Zant, Vaati and many others.

Btw, if Ganon is faced against an army of robots, he'll do the same thing he did in BOTW: corrupts all of them, which probably includes Sigma as well as his corruption has shown to be capable of affecting non-corporeals.

Not really sure how he's going to deal with an army of robots that he has no idea about all over the planet spamming an attack that defeats him the moment a bullet hits the ground

Also corrupting hundreds of them isn't going to help if he has literal millions of them

>>> Hundreds

Sigma with much less prep than two years of prep time got his virus spread to nearly everything that was a robot in the planet.

Also bringing Zant and Vaati is borderline inconsequential when Sigma brings *himself* under these conditions and Sigma can fight Ganon.

How does that corruption work?

All the reploids Sigma takes on are corrupted by his will, though.

That's what the Virus is all about.

Unless Ganon has some feat of corrupting a bunch of advanced robots of comparable power to him in a worldwide scale before whatever happens, I don't see how he insta-corrupts everything Sigma will bring to this fight before some AZ attack hits him.

How the hell would Ganon even find out how to do that? The sort of tech in the MMX universe is foreign to Ganon, and there is no way he will ever figure out the ins and outs of the MV enough to just wish it away, and Sigma is implied to have backups anyway.

My original vote was Inconclusive because I was thinking on the extent of the whole RW/Conceptual thing and supposed (by reading the above comments) it could be enough to compensate Sigma's stuff.

But for now guess I'll remove my vote and wait.

Someone call the Cal, I think he knows more about it.

BruceTheBatman said:
How the hell would Ganon even find out how to do that? The sort of tech in the MMX universe is foreign to Ganon, and there is no way he will ever figure out the ins and outs of the MV enough to just wish it away, and Sigma is implied to have backups anyway.
^

Ganon doesn't need to know the tech of the robots as his ability is not tech based. His corruption is more like some sort of moral manip that also works on robots.

It's like saying that just because someone mindhaxed a robot, it doesn't work against other robots, which is quite ridiculous.

I should probably note that nobody in the whole X series was ever able to fully analyze X, Zero or the Sigma Virus despite it being loaded with supercomputers and AIs as advanced as they get.

Long after MMX8, when Sigma was supposed dead for good, his Virus and DNA in New Gen reploids was still very much alive and kicking until they *finally*, with X and Zero's DNA created the Mother Elf and "According to Legend, Mega Man X used the power of this Elf to finally destroy the Maverick Virus' negative attributes, thus erasing Sigma from existence for good, ending the Maverick Wars."

And Sigma is in many ways the same. The only ones who could resist it were New Gen Reploids, Zero and X.

What morals does a guy who has no issue nuking innocents have to corrupt?

TriforcePower1 said:
Ganon doesn't need to know the tech of the robots as his ability is not tech based. His corruption is more like some sort of moral manip that also works on robots.
It's like saying that just because someone mindhaxed a robot, it doesn't work against other robots, which is quite ridiculous.
I mean. You talked a lot about this corruption power but didn't really bring anything to point out that it would work against an army of Sigmas when they are very keen on the corruption deal, themselves.

"As a virus, the Sigma Virus has the ability to infect and corrupt its targets. The Sigma Virus is quite diverse; not only does it cause Maverick behavior in Reploids, it also has the ability to make Mechaniloids go berserk. Also, on its own, it can drive Reploids to insanity, but under Sigma's direct control, it has also been shown to become an effective tool in subtly manipulating a Reploid's heart or even controlling them completely like puppets on a string. Once infected, the Sigma Virus is relentless and the infected cannot be easily returned to normalcy. Only when the host itself has died does the Sigma Virus die along with it. Therefore, the only option for most infected Reploids is to be retired by the Maverick Hunters. The exceptions to the rule that the virus dies with its host are Sigma, as he uses the Sigma Virus as a means to revive himself after each defeat."

New Gen reploids just for having Sigma's DNA nope any kind of virus or corruption of the way they work. Instead, they become Sigma at will. Which means they resist corruption of this level. Pretty sure Ganon will need feat higher than this and also good enough application to be working on their sheer numbers before he gets a random AZ attack to the face for it to be a factor in the match.

Hence why I mentioned RW could be a better bet than whatever corruption method he has depending on the extent.

At least billions, likely much higher by an indeterminate amount. Reploids far outnumber humanity and have replaced many species of animals, such as spiders.

Again, need to point out that the triforce can reality warp the whole world. Given 2 years of prep and learning time Ganon can easily learn about the virus and wish for a world without it. He doesn't need to understand it, he just needs to know it's there and he can't kill Sigma unless he gets rid of it.

And how's he gonna learn that? The Triforce of Wisdom doesn't make you omniscient, or else there wouldn't be a timeline where Ganon wins since iirc Zelda usually has it.

If he could reality warp that way he'd wish for a world with no Link in the timeline he killed Link in, and when has he used it against someone on his level... or even at all?

I'm asking because the "wishing gg" point reminds me of the days of old "Yukari BM gg" when argued like that or "ClassicVanilla Madoka Yog-moths 2-As".

Irrelevent, when has he used it against someone on his tier? If he could, he would've used it on Link in the Downfall Timeline to get rid of such a credible threat forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back