• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Detectives (Abbacchio vs Connor)

This is going to be an unorthodox match, but bare with me as I want to make full use of their abilities rather than just a straight on slugfest, as that wouldn't take much analysis.

Leone Abbacchio vs Connor (Detroit: Become Human)

Scenario:

- Fight takes place in an abandoned restaraunt. It's fairly large with many seating areas, rooms and halls, other than that it's normal.

- Connor is tasked with investigating the location where Passione has previously been sighted. He does a sweep through and concludes that they were there, but have likely since left. He's outside the building for only a few minutes, but hears a noise inside (Abbacchio) and silently re-enters.

- Abbacchio discovers that his entire team has mysteriously left/vanished. He retraces his steps back to the restaraunt where they last ate at to see if he can learn something about what's going. Before he can start his investigation, he hears a noise (Connor) from the other corner of the restaraunt.

- Both start at seperate corners of the building. SBA.

Votes:

Leone:

Connor:

Inconclusive:

Leone abbacchio face crop va color v03 040
Connor

Good lord what have you made.

Moody Blues can transform into Bruno's members, but unless this is the restaurant they fought Clash in, that's not going to help much.

Moody Blues would be able to transform into Connor though, which would be pretty helpful.

Abbacchio should probably be upgraded to 9-B, as he's superior to Bruno who one-shot Pesci while still under TGD's effect.

Not sure if this changes much.

Pretty sure Bruno did that kick with the help of Sticky Fingers.

Ok now this is an interesting encounter, I'd give my debate on it, but I'm gonna dial it back and put my scenario hat on. Tbh it'd be like a hide-and-seek, with one trying to track the other inside the restaurant..

And if one found the other it'd give them a heavy advantage, with Abbacchio Moody Blues prepping an ambush or transforms to retrace what Connor had been doing before this. Giving him a heavy advantage knowing his abilities before-hand through the replay ability. although he'd be vulnerable while its replaying previous events.

Or Connor finds Abbacchio & could get the upper hand due to its mastery of martial arts. In that scenario that would be where Moody Blues would be a deciding factor and whether a 2v1 against Connor would work. His retrocognition could assume that Abbacchio is just a normal mafia member & not realise he has a stand, giving Moody Blues the element of surprise. Abbacchio can use MB as a distraction too, such as transforming it into himself only to shift back into Moody Blues.

Overall I think Connor could be able to track down Abbacchio first, but due to Moody Blues would not be able to win a close-quarters encounter. I don't even think Connor can even see or know the existence of stands, and could possibly get his precognition wrong if he ever tried an ambush.

Abbachio is experienced against gun users due to formerly being one, plus due to constant contact with enemy gangsters. Moody Blues doesn't have any particular hax tbh, but it could transform into Connor if he starts investigation there. The moment they find each other, Abbachio can either rush at him while aim-dodging, or send Moody Blues to fight while he takes cover. Its essentially a double team from there.

Abbachio should take it with above average difficulty.

Just want to point out that having experience against gun users does hardly nothing to your chances of survivability. If your opponent sees you and draws their gun, your best bet is hoping that you are closer enough to cover before they pull the trigger.

Whether or not that is possible with Connor's level of efficiency is another debate.

Back