• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Precognition Battle (Connor vs The Number Man)

If I unrestrict their equipment and decrease their starting range to 50 centimetres, can this match still be viable? It would probably force them to melee so your explanation would still be usable
Some people were thinking the match was unfair even without the guns in play, I'm pretty lenient on what's a stomp myself so I'm probably not the best metric of comparison. I'd still say number man wins, since the dude's got quickdraw/hipfire feats so could feasibly just use a gun in super short range along with the other stuff.

Number Man's feats are more insane than Connor's, and watered-down copies of him defeated Connor-like enemies decked in power armor in Parahumans.

How did you guys not get suspicious from reading the reasonings on his profile. Guy survived a high fall by calculating his body position and inflicted paralysis by hitting someone once. How is that not insanely impressive

If I unrestrict their equipment and decrease their starting range to 50 centimetres, can this match still be viable? It would probably force them to melee so your explanation would still be usable
How was I supposed to deduce other feats of his just cause he has impressive stuff in his profile unrelated to other things he could do, Also some of what I was wrong about are not related to the number man like sniper rifle speeds and bones vs metal.

The profiles are undergoing revisions for accuracy and clarification right now, I believe? But that's a big project and I believe Wok is the only one doing it so it's taking a while. I could be completely wrong about this though.

They'd still use handguns because they have feats for CQC shooting, and Number Man would still immediately destroy Connor because he has far superior feats.
Darn, and I really liked this match, it's pretty fitting. Oh well, assuming this is a stomp, I'll just end the story under the assumption that Number Man won

The bell rung signalling the beginning of the match and a second after, Connor has already made a pre-construction of scenarios based of known information regarding his opponent and the position they're in. Instantly the android knew something was wrong. Every single route he constructed led to defeat with the Number Man always being one step ahead. Connor spent a few good seconds in his scan until he finally picked the route with the least injuries. The moment he stepped out, Kurt grinned.

He quickly grappled the android's fist, using a single chop to dislocate his elbow before sending him to his knees with a single twist. A swift kick to the gut damaged Connor's pump regulator sending him into a short seizure before falling to the ground. "Not as impressive as I expected. But it is still viable information" said the number man. Hank quickly rushed towards his son partner's side, knowing the depravity of the situation.

"Stay with me Connor, stay with me. You'll be fine" he said.
"If you take a left and then a right turn to the alley, you will arrive at repair store with up to 14 minutes to spare. You may borrow my motorcycle" replied Kurt before handing over the documents regarding RA9 and motorcycle keys "The deal is kept. Good luck with those deviants".

And as Connor was brought to the repair shop, the words "Mission Successful" flashed in his eyes before he closed them

Last edited:
Since when we can’t restrict stuff? Aren’t we doing that all the time in matches?
You can restrict out-of-tier stuff; for example, two characters are 9-B physically, but one of them has an 8-C attack potency via a special ability/weapon while the other one maxes out at 9-B. You can restrict that 8-C ability/weapon and the match is still legal. However, in this case, in-tier weapons were restricted.

Back