• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to my first vsbattle match-up.

I had just found the perfect hotel. I hated monsters but I love to watch them fight. But there were too many of them. I managed to sneak in and announced the arrival of more monsters coming into the hotel. As soon as I announced that members of the My Hero Fandom were going to book a few rooms, Everyone got scared and left the hotel. Including the host. So I had a plan to find a new host. The one who will replace Dracula. I found two vampires and made them fight to the death. The winner keeps the hotel. They probably don't care about the hotel but they care about their ego.

The battle takes place inside the HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA. It's empty. 4:45 AM.

They start indoors 20m apart in a hallway. They are free to leave the hotel and fight in the surrounding areas.

Speed equalized of course. Bloodlust, or should I say, bloodthirsty.

Comic Morbius & Phantom Blood DIO are used.

INCONCLUSIVE
-
-

-

jojo8vampire.jpg

DIO: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
-
-
-
-

best-morbius-comics-storylines

MORBIUS: FOOL! MORBIUS MORBS AS HE PLEASES!
-
-
-
-

hotel-transylvania-3-summer-vacation-teaser-image-1.jpg

FIGHT TO THE DEATH,
ANY MEANS NECESSARY,

Begin!!

WINCONS:

DIO: FLASH FREEZE AND DESTROY.
MORBIUS: HYPNOTISM AND COMPLETE MIND CONTROL.

BOTH ARGUMENTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED. TIME TO VOTE

Last edited:
Tbh we've already talked about this, Dio has a few key things, flash freeze is going to be a huge nuisance, and SRSE is good.
But Morbius is like, 4x stronger so he's definitely outmuscling, of course if they get into CQC, flash freeze becomes a huge issue but they still have a big stat advantage.

Everywhere, not you in particular but you're like, the fifth dude that's talked about Dio vs Morb I've seen, some of it was in the channels tho, but still.

Everywhere, not you in particular but you're like, the fifth dude that's talked about Dio vs Morb I've seen, some of it was in the channels tho, but still.
Haha
I had a feeling
i was confused as to why a matchup wasn’t made

AP difference Roughly over 2x or 4x(?) in Favor of Morbius
Lifting Strength is hilariously onesided Morbius Class 1 vs Dio Class K

I don't know much about Morbius' standard tactics, but in CQC Battle Dio would instantly go for a Flash Freezing and shatter his opponents to Bits.
Dio's immortality regeneration is far superior to what Morbius could possibly overcome.
From the profiles I can deduce Dio's stamina is also superior
With the 20m Starting Distance, Dio could open with SRSE but I doubt that would be effective due to Morbius' own Regen

Last edited:
Also if morbius can last for an hour, the sun will rise. Could this be in morbius’ favor?

He scales to Spiderman, who's like 8 tons last I checked.

Yeah he's downscaling from Venom (or carnage) who's like 8 tons iirc. Something like that. Tbh Marvel should probably have scaling notes on the verse profile, would help out with this type of shit.

I've been informed Morb, is only about 2.5x stronger, and probably just gets flash frozen so....
Dio I guess, if it isn't a stomp.

Morbius upscales from 4.5 tons, not 8 tons, ye.

Can Dio resist Morbius’ hypnosis actually?

Dio also has it, so both can end the fight with that ability, Dio use it with humans and zombies so he could perfectly starts with that if he wants Morbius to join his army of monsters
Does Dio open with it tho? Asking because Morbius has a weird mechanic to his hypnosis

Does Dio open with it tho?
He could not open it against Hamon users because is impossible to hypnotize then with vampiric abilities

But when creating his army, he hypnotize the people that does not want to join via eye contact, so if this is character (which is not, they have bloodlust that would force both to fight physically, so the hypnosis argument is moot for both cases), Dio would see a monster, try to convince him (Social influecing) and if it fails, he hypnotizes, he did this to every single person in part 3 and part 1 that is not a Joestar/Hamon user

Cases in part 1: Jack the ripper was invited to join, he refused, Dio hypnotized him, the rest of zombies resurrected/created were loyal to him and the possibility of some being hypnotized (like the fodder ones that show 0 inteligence) is high

Cases in part 3: Kakyoin and Polnareff, but because he was weakened, he could not use eye contact hypnosis, but he still used his implants to hypnotize them

Last edited:
I've been informed Morb, is only about 2.5x stronger, and probably just gets flash frozen so....
Dio I guess, if it isn't a stom

The sun is about to rise, won’t Morbius be able to use that to his advantage?
Does DIO have any mind resistances? I think Mobius typically starts with hypnosis im not sure. And I think if you hypnotize Mobius the attacker would also get hypnotized and both will be paralyzed

if that’s the case the sun rises and potentially hits DIO from the window areas I guess.

Morb hasn't used his mind hax since the 90s, and DIO ALSO has that ability, and can be argued to probably use it even more often.
My dude, it's 4:45am, ignoring when the sun rises depends on where you are, and the time of year, Dio has a solid 30 minutes still, I can assure you, it's not going to take half an hour to touch Morb once.

I'm just going by what fellow Morbhead Armor told me 🤷‍♂️

I'm the Morbhead Council on the wiki for making the page, the first enlightened, so please inform Armor on my behalf that he is effectively terminated, both professionally and literally noting our hitsquad, from the Morbheads Association for failing to agree with my facts.

But ye in all seriousness I think Morbius has used mindhax as an opening move commonly enough for it to be considered here, post-90s he wasn't fighting many peeps who didn't have a mindhax resist.

Yeah, that will cause a mind lock. And they will be frozen in that state until Sunrise. That should give the win to Morbius, right?

They're indoors.
And isn't Morbius also averse to sunlight
He is sensitive, but I'm not sure if that will instantly kill him. Could last a few hours maybe.

And there are windows, so depending on the time of day sunlight could still break-in.

I reread Dio´s mind control

He had to use it because Jack the Ripper was caught while killing a victim, so, there is no way Dio could have convinced him to join and Jack even try to attack him (Dio did not use flash freeze or anything because he was regenerating after his first fight with Jonathan that cripple him a lot)

So, if the battle starts with Morbius attacking while Dio is saying something flamboyant, Dio would just mind control him or use Flash Freeze, if the battle starts with Morbius Mind controlling is his win, If Dio is in the mood to has more allies, he would also just mind control you

So Dio has a bit more edge here () <--- This looks like that when both tried to use mind control, they cancel each out, that would not happen if Dio use it first or if Mobius use it first

And the last part: If an individual has sufficient willpower, they can resist or overcome the mind hypnosis. (from Morbius weakness)

Dio willpower is absurd, he does not have it as a super power but when he still try to kill Jonathan even as a mere head... Tell me if that is not willpower

Tell me if that is not willpower
Nah, just stubbornness and pain tolerance. I think he was pretty chill as a head, that shouldn't be a supernatural willpower feat. In fact as a vampire willpower doesn't apply to him. The willpower states that the character should go beyond what is possible for him and all that youve mentioned is possible for him as a vampire.

Any other feats? maybe when he is under the effects of Hamon/sunlight, does he fold or keep going strong?

If Dio is in the mood to has more allies, he would also just mind control you
Nah they trying to kill each other so this point is moot. So the likelihood of trying to mind control him first is low.

Morbius should win if he starts with Mind control. so he has the slight edge here not DIO

This shows that Morbius started with H2H before he and his opponent resorted to their mind hax.
Vs Dio, he can't afford that cause h2h means he dies instantly due to getting flash frozen and broken to pieces

Last edited:
They would be both incapacitated
How do you know Morbius would tho? Didn’t Impress state it takes hours for that to happen?

No Morbius won't be incapacitated, just weakened at most, until a few hours have passed

I doubt Dracula would have that in his Halls
All he needs is a hat and sun screen to neg the sunlight's effects and even the sunlight won't kill him until after a couple of hours. Yeah, there are windows in the hotel.

This shows that Morbius started with H2H before he and his opponent resorted to their mind hax.
Vs Dio, he can't afford that cause h2h means he dies instantly due to getting flash frozen and broken to pieces

You're using one instance to ignore the claims that he starts with it most of the time.

How do you know Morbius would tho? Didn’t Impress state it takes hours for that to happen?
Cause when Mind hax clash the 2 of them get incapacitated?
No Morbius won't be incapacitated, just weakened at most, until a few hours have passed
The scans above showed that clashing mind hax with him results in incapacitation
You are missing my point, I did not say Morbius will be incapacitated due to Sunlight exposure
There wouldn't even be any in the first place
All he needs is a hat and sun screen to neg the sunlight's effects and even the sunlight won't kill him until after a couple of hours.
Except he doesn't have those?
Yeah, there are windows in the hotel.
Of course there are windows, but the location is its hallway, the nearest thing to that being the castle ballroom, which doesn't seem to have sunlight access.
You're using one instance to ignore the claims that he starts with it most of the time.
Well sorry I haven't seen an instance of him starting a fight by mind haxxing a guy straight up from a distance

Yeah, there are windows in the hotel.
Uh, so? It's not like they're fighting in a glass dome, or it's not like hotels can't have, huge sections of it not being in direct view of sunlight? Hell going by the picture, there's actually very few windows, far less than you'd expect, 99% of the hotel and the 99% of rooms or some other but high arbitrary number because I'm not calcing that, would be windowless or just open rooms lit by lights or candles or whatever. You can not, under any circumstances, seriously argue this as an actual thing that's going to happen, unless you randomly decide to put Dio and Morb next to a window at the start of the fight. They're far more likely not to be, then for them to be just statistically, in fact, you said hallway, hotel hallways usually don't have windows, they usually lead to the suites and rooms. Also arguing hard that DIO loses because lol window just sounds like the match is a tad rigged ngl, no offense.
Nah, just stubbornness and pain tolerance. I think he was pretty chill as a head, that shouldn't be a supernatural willpower feat. In fact as a vampire willpower doesn't apply to him. The willpower states that the character should go beyond what is possible for him and all that youve mentioned is possible for him as a vampire.
He actually does, a lot of dudes do, explicitly, sometimes they even flatout state it's because of having a will far beyond what should be possible like with Bruno (King Crimson saying he has no idea why the hell his ass isn't dead and asks or begs the question on if it's through pure will alone (It was) or Jonathan, we just haven't did the CRT yet because it's slipped in with a bunch of other ability additions and de-additions a̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵m̵ ̵l̵a̵z̵y̵, but technically speaking, DIO does indeed have willpower, he's not just stubborn. You don't have to use it for the match because the profile lacks it, but he do be like that.
Hamon actually causes pain to zombies and vampires, it's worse than being burned alive to them.
Any other feats? maybe when he is under the effects of Hamon/sunlight, does he fold or keep going strong?
Being bisected by a hamon blade, having his body punched through and then vaporized, having his eye melted, etc, he has a few feats where he actually would've felt the pain of that happening + burning sensation and continued fighting due to Hamon being a thing. (He also has a Stand, which require a strong will or pure instinct (the latter is why animals can have it, they function on instinct minus Iggy who actually does have a supernatural will too, barring a few exceptions like Koichi because he was actually healed so he didn't die).
Nah they trying to kill each other so this point is moot. So the likelihood of trying to mind control him first is low.

Morbius should win if he starts with Mind control. so he has the slight edge here not DIO
So? Dio Isn't bloodlusted? In character, he might kill, or he might aim for allies. He actually leans toward the latter more often than not unless slighted or just feeling extra sadistic that day. Hell the reason he lost to Jonathan was because he was trying to convert him, so he didn't actually freeze him fully so his blood would keep circulating, and thus enable him to turn him into a zombie, but by not freezing him completely, and thus enabling complete circulation, Jonathan could still do some shit and counter back when given the chance. He'd actually probably be interested in Morb.

Also DIO isn't a idiot (well, he can be in Part 1, but he's not THAT dumb), he's obviously not going to fight next to a window early morning. And this all relies on Morb definitely using mindhax as an opening, if he does anything else, especially CQC, he's kind of really ****** even with that ok AP advantage. Morb has a chance to win if he opens immediately with mindhax, something Dio can also do. But if Morb does anything else, he's ******. Dio himself only actually has one bad lead in SRSE, but that's only a lead as a head and before that is a last resort (or maybe a long range option).

I reread Dio´s mind control

He had to use it because Jack the Ripper was caught while killing a victim, so, there is no way Dio could have convinced him to join and Jack even try to attack him (Dio did not use flash freeze or anything because he was regenerating after his first fight with Jonathan that cripple him a lot)

So, if the battle starts with Morbius attacking while Dio is saying something flamboyant, Dio would just mind control him or use Flash Freeze, if the battle starts with Morbius Mind controlling is his win, If Dio is in the mood to has more allies, he would also just mind control you
He begins dying like, hours afterwards tho, not instant
I'm just going by what fellow Morbhead Armor told me 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, thanks to Morbius' ability to resist mind hax. He should resist DIO's attempts at hypnosis. Making his own hypnosis a valuable wincon regardless of when he activates it, even though he tends to use it early often.

Another wincon thanks to the first one is as follows: Morbius, knowing he can also survive a day under Intense direct sunlight, will bring the fight outdoors due to his genius intelligence in identifying DIO's vampiric characteristics and figuring out a way to force him outdoors without him knowing his plan, making Morbius more than likely to simply outlast DIO. It's easy to drag the battle outdoors because it is dark outside at the beginning of the battle and DIO is typically so engrossed in the battle that he would only notice when the sun is rising (shown in one of his fights against Jonathan I think). Thanks to Morbius' hypnosis, he can paralyze DIO till the sun kills him.

So I'm probably voting Morbius here, for now at least.

Uh, so? It's not like they're fighting in a glass dome, or it's not like hotels can't have, huge sections of it not being in direct view of sunlight? Hell going by the picture, there's actually very few windows, far less than you'd expect, 99% of the hotel and the 99% of rooms or some other but high arbitrary number because I'm not calcing that, would be windowless or just open rooms lit by lights or candles or whatever. You can not, under any circumstances, seriously argue this as an actual thing that's going to happen, unless you randomly decide to put Dio and Morb next to a window at the start of the fight. They're far more likely not to be, then for them to be just statistically, in fact, you said hallway, hotel hallways usually don't have windows, they usually lead to the suites and rooms. Also arguing hard that DIO loses because lol window just sounds like the match is a tad rigged ngl, no offense.
fair point

did you just say I rigged the match based on a point I made up recently 😭?

Plus I have no knowledge of Comic Morbius and I am a JOJO stan.

I just looked for feats and stuff.

He actually does, a lot of dudes do, explicitly, sometimes they even flatout state it's because of having a will far beyond what should be possible like with Bruno (King Crimson saying he has no idea why the hell his ass isn't dead and asks or begs the question on if it's through pure will alone (It was) or Jonathan, we just haven't did the CRT yet because it's slipped in with a bunch of other ability additions and de-additions a̵n̵d̵ ̵i̵m̵ ̵l̵a̵z̵y̵, but technically speaking, DIO does indeed have willpower, he's not just stubborn. You don't have to use it for the match because the profile lacks it, but he do be like that.
Hamon actually causes pain to zombies and vampires, it's worse than being burned alive to them.
Being bisected by a hamon blade, having his body punched through and then vaporized, having his eye melted, etc, he has a few feats where he actually would've felt the pain of that happening + burning sensation and continued fighting due to Hamon being a thing. (He also has a Stand, which require a strong will or pure instinct (the latter is why animals can have it, they function on instinct minus Iggy who actually does have a supernatural will too, barring a few exceptions like Koichi because he was actually healed so he didn't die).

You are allowed to use feats that are not on the profiles by the way. I advocate for using profiles as simply a point of reference among others and also I want to reduce the likelihood of matches not getting removed because of some CRT on either side.

Morbius, knowing he can also survive a day under Intense direct sunlight, will bring the fight outdoors due to his genius intelligence in identifying DIO's vampiric characteristics

Issues with that. 1. Why the **** would Dio follow him. 2. If the fight even gets to the point where Morb is trying to lead it outdoors, he's probably already dead because that means he actually FOUGHT Dio, and thus would have been flash froze. And DIO's vampiric characteristics aren't the same as his, even with the overlapping parts, they're only gonna be revealed if he actually engages DIO in the first place, something that causes him to be ******.

making Morbius more than likely to simply outlast DIO. It's easy to drag the battle outdoors because it is dark outside at the beginning of the battle

and DIO is typically so engrossed in the battle that he would only notice when the sun is rising (shown in one of his fights against Jonathan I think). Thanks to Morbius' hypnosis, he can paralyze DIO till the sun kills him.

What the actual ****. That has never happened, ever, not even once, not even implied. Dio has only ever been caught off guard once by not paying attention in the form he's being used in here, and that's because a disembodied head of a dude he just murdered attacked him. He wasn't expecting a lifeless head to do a hamon attack. Besides that, Dio is shown exceptionally cautious of daylight, and not just him, all his zombies too. Such as Jack, as his first act, to cave in the tunnel they're in so his foes couldn't escape outside into daylight and daylight would be closed off from ever being a issue to him. Dio also takes precautions, his coffin is locked from the inside, not out to prevent it being opened in day, he only acts at night, and if we count Part 3, Ice says that Dio would never go into the art room in the day because, funnily enough, there's light coming through the windows.
Dio has only ever been "so engrossed" in battle one time, and it was when he was actually high off blood, and he gathered himself about 30 seconds later.

Lets not forget Dio is also a Genius as well, Morb being a Genius isn't a good reason for him "luring" Dio, especially when Dio himself has shown the intelligence to lure his enemies around mid fight, and so subtly at that, that his foes didn't even realize where they were untill it was to late.
Your argument also relies on Morb figuring out Dio is a vampire, and honestly, if Morb engages Dio at all in actual combat, he's getting frozen and losing, he;s not going to be able to play tag if a requirement is fighting Dio in the first place.

Also his profile lacks mind res, if we're going with abilities not listed, then see Dio's supernatural will above for example.

Back