• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the crazy ladies with possession powers: Enya the Hag vs Anri Sonohara

I'm surprised no one did this before, so here we go. Enya vs Anri Sonohara in a fight to see who can hit each other with their hax first!

The fight happens on Venezia during a foggy night, and both are in-character and start 30 meters from each other.

Anri Sonohara: 1

Enya the Hag:

Inconclusive:

Anri ***** her up.

Perhaps Enya could manage to use the illusions to **** around with her, get a wound in somehow and then possess an area like that, but all in all is way more likely that Anri gets the cut in first since she is actually really good with her blade.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Anri ***** her up.
Perhaps Enya could manage to use the illusions to **** around with her, get a wound in somehow and then possess an area like that, but all in all is way more likely that Anri gets the cut in first since she is actually really good with her blade.
Alright, one vote for her, them (Since i'm assuming this isn't a stomp)

How does Anri get past her MFTL reactions to hurt her at all? I dont think she can.

Assuming that doesnt make it a stomp I'll give it to Enya for her stupidly fast reactions and being able to stab or atleast inflict some wound to control her with justice

Back