• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki (Tornado of Terror) vs Edo Madara Uchiha (REMATCH)

Dzhindzholia said:
@Burning Full Fingers
He absorbed Onokis jinton.He can use his rinnegan abilities in edo tensei form.I dont see why he cant if even Nagato could use rinnegan abilities in edo tensei form.

Yes, we just know for a ffact he cant use Limbo or Gedo Mazo

Yeah, I checked the wiki and it says he couldn't use it to its full extent. He was using fake Rinnegan so I don't think we can compare it to Nagato's case who was using the real deal.

Not being able to use limbo/gedo mazo would be enough to describe it as "couldn't use it to it's full extent" and since we have a feat of edo madara using preta path it's safe to say he has access to the six basic paths.

I seriously doubt Madara's gravitational manipulation can overcome the gravitational force of the sun, so all Tats has to do is crush him into a cube of meat, wrap some metal around him or something so he can't regenerate properly (think FMA Gluttony V Ling), then throw him at the sun

GG

/thread plz

@Monarch Laciel

What?First,she dont have enough power to throw him to the sun.Second,He would destroy that cube of meet with shinra tensei and susanoo.He is high 6c at the moment with susanoo,she is at least high 6c,they are pretty equal.

Madara is 7-A with Susanoo. Also she only needs enough power to shoot him out of earths gravity in the direction of the sun, the rest will be done by newton 1st law.

I guess you ment madara can destroy whatever she wraps him up with using shinra tensei or susanoo ("cube of meat" would hardly make sense in this context). Yes I think he should be able to free himself. For characters this level the way to the sun is long, like extremely long (current technology rockets need 1.5-3 years to reach sun, scaling that to the speeds we have here means Madaras flight there would take at least 10 years).

Funny, this thread doesn't want to end. Nonetheless it should be closed due to the current naruto revision.

Every Susanoo user has high 6c,Madara should too.I dont know why it isnt mentiond in his profile.

But this thread should really be close,first thread was inconsistancy and it was right,because i dont think anyone of theme winning there,Tats is aliitle bit stronger,but she cant kill him or bfr(since he has flight in his profile).It should be inconsistant.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Monarch Laciel
What?Second,He would destroy that cube of meet with shinra tensei and susanoo.He is high 6c at the moment with susanoo,she is at least high 6c,they are pretty
Once he's a cube of meat, he can't exactly do the hand signs or have solid eyes, and with the metal wrapped around him he can't regenerate enough to use his muscles/justus

he can use susanoo without eyes and hand seals,he used it when gaara tryied to seal him.And shinra tensei doesnt need seals or hands.

Susanoo, like all sharingan abilities does not need hand signs, just the eye. So once he regenerated an eye he should be able to use it again. Same with using amaterasu to melt the metal. I can't say the same about his other stuff though (Rinnegan might be possible with the eye only).

However we overlooked one thing, Madara has Large Island Durability with Susanoo. This means no easy crushing into a cube of meat. The moment he realises she is stronger than him he'd go into Susanoo and be able to withstand her.

Another thing that might be interesting is preta paths ability to absorb any kind of chakra-like-energy (or anything else classifying as ninjustu) directed at the user. If telekinesis counts as such he would be able to absorb it, but I'm not completely sure how to verse-equalize preta path in this context.

Verse equalization isn't working on her telekinesis. It's not a basic energy with which the verse operaters. And she still has Large Island + AP so she is still stronger than him even when he's using Susano'o.

I just noticed another thing, Madaras Durability on his profile comes from regular Susanoo, not Perfect Susanoo.

Directly scaling regular Susanoo to Perfect Susanoo: In the battle against the kage he effortlessly created 25 of them to fight the kage. And even compared to those 25 the Perfect Susanoo is depicted immensely superior. Scaling the power of the regular Susanoos to the Perfect Susanoo gives a durability that should be at least 25x higher, thats at least small country durability. But this might not be the right place to talk about a change for madaras profile.

This really needs to be closed, this is turning into a chatroom.

Can't Tatsumaki just take control of the Susanoo herself via telekinesis, or aim directly at Madara's main body so that the durability given by Susanoo armor gets nulled? I think she could do that.

Bleuburd said:
aim directly at Madara's main body so that the durability given by Susanoo armor gets nulled? I think she could do that.
Yes there's no reason she wouldn't do that. She can crush Madara inside his own fortress.

Apparently there's a revision for Madara? I've yet to see that at all, and that was announced int this tread over a month ago.

I've read people's reasonings on why Tatsumaki would win. Considering what she can do, can it not go both ways? Who's to say Madara puts her in a Genjutsu the moment the battle starts?

My vote goes to Madara on his sheer Sharingan alone. The Sharingan is broken. Not to mention, I don't know who's doing the listing for Tatsumaki's abilities, but her psychic abilities require her to manipulate someone's Chi (from the scan I read). When she twists the chi of someone their body goes along with it. And Saitama, apparently, had too much freakin' willpower to even attempt that. Who's to say that his willpower is connected to his psychical body? Who's to say that, if we're making things even here, that Madara's chakra is too much for Tatsumaki to manipulate?

GoldTempest said:
I've read people's reasonings on why Tatsumaki would win. Considering what she can do, can it not go both ways? Who's to say Madara puts her in a Genjutsu the moment the battle starts?
Tatsumaki's ability to redirect mental attacks says that

GoldTempest are you trying to imply Madara has the same level of willpower as UNKNOWN but ATLEAST tier 5-B Saitama? possibly FAR HIGHER, has to yet to show even a portion of his true power Saitama?

"Who's to say"...pbbbbbt.

Tatsumaki was trying to kill someone who even at his lowest is a WHOLE and slightly more tier above her. we're talking High 6-C which at its best is....4.184x10 to 21st power in Joules AP to a low 5-B lowball of 1.81 x 10 to the 30th power in Joules.

What about any of Madara's chakra would imply it'd be too much for Tatsumaki? You're coming off of no real evidence here.

Back