• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja vs Gamer! (Sasuke Uchiha vs Jee-Han Han)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jee-Han's specialty is attrition. I sincerely doubt Sasuke can mimic any of the moves he makes due to the way they are and even if he can, he's gonna run out of stamina. Does Sasuke have means of flight? Are ID barriers allowed?

And in his 8-A form, Sasuke does not have any means of flight. He hasn't unlocked that verison of his susano'o at this point.

Reppuzan said:
Ah, wait, speed is equalized.
Sasuke has more of a chance then, but he's going to have a great deal of trouble reaching Jee-Han given the latter's flight and Jee-Han still has his Mana Barrier to counter things like Kirin.
Hey man can you post scans of Han Jee Han's reaction speed? as well as his Psychokinesis?

Flight seriously puts Sasuke at a disadvantage

And his psychokinesis can basically casually lift people. His best reaction speed has increased over time, not sure if it's just SS or higher

Speed is equalized, so reaction speed is irrelevant here.

I'll get you some scans of his telekinesis momentarily.

@TFO

Said hawk gets gutted by a literally infinite supply of homing magic arrows or blasted into oblivion with a Spiral Energy Bolt.

Reppuzan said:
@TFO
Said hawk gets gutted by a literally infinite supply of homing magic arrows or blasted into oblivion with a Spiral Energy Bolt.
Said Haqk can be protected by Susanoo. Besides, I'm just saying, Sasuke does have flight.

Sasuke does not have flight by himself in his 8-A form. Sasuke's own 'natural' flight, comes from his susano'o later on, which still isn't equivalent to the kind of flight that Jee-Han, or even someone like superman has. Which is true, unaided, flight. Sasuke himself cannot fly. That point has been debunked.

As far as the hawk goes, however, that seems fine. Sasuke does have the ability to summon.

Litentric Teon said:
Sasuke does not have flight by himself in his 8-A form. Sasuke's own 'natural' flight, comes from his susano'o later on, which still isn't equivalent to the kind of flight that Jee-Han, or even someone like superman has. Which is true, unaided, flight. Sasuke himself cannot fly. That point has been debunked.
As far as the hawk goes, however, that seems fine. Sasuke does have the ability to summon.
Never argued 8-A Sasuke could fly without his summons, so....

I find it partly hilarious that mind hax is only reason for some naruto votes, when Han Jee Han is a gary sue in a handbasket. He has time manipulation, generally better zoning, has a more stable mind state with Gamer Mind, Has somewhat better experience (in contrast to Sasuke who is a natural genius.), has more elements to work with, his mana regen is crazy great (even better then Naruto), can teleport and probably create an army of golems and probably win by not having to touch sasuke himself or get near him.

Also, if Sasuke was near him, he probably could analyze his abilities like genjutsu and know to end the fight quickly.

Han Jee Han takes this low diff by versatility, better range, better experience, better resource for his ability (mana vs chakra) And time manipulation. Need I say more? Even if you have the worlds best mind hax in the world, you can still be outclassed if your opponent has four or five ways beating you before you can use or defend yourself which if you dont know. Any of his spells, and summoning have better offense and defense since they are range. All of Sasuke's Jutsus are mid range, minus a few.

Defense wise he has: gamermind, analysis and ring of detection can allow him to understand Sasuke's abilities with ease.

Sorry Sasuke, better luck next time.

@TheFinalOrder

Fair enough, hence the last part where I discussed said summons. I likely misinterpreted what you were saying, or was likely thinking that it would be incorrect to equate the two means of flight, as one means is independent while the other is not.

This can't be added as it's a hax stomp if the guy Sasuke is going up against has the abilities people have been saying, like Time Manipulation and such.

His time manipulation only accelerates his own sense of it. He can't stop it, rewind it and the like. It's very limited.

Also, it's not as though Sasuke doesn't have hax of his own, in the form of Amateratsu, Genjutsu and the like. Considering that he has 3 votes to Jee-Han's 6, there seem to be plenty who don't view this as a stomp. Most of Jee-Han's abilities aren't super hax, in truth (with the exception of a few), he just has a lot of them and is very intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back