• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the 9-B's with most victories (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f427365387078762d4546436b49513d3d2d3934383232393634372e313636623933323831626234363032623534303835353639343737362e6a7067
41d86e70821a5331e8516432aea7d730.jpg

Both at 9-B and Speed Equalized.

Izuku: 3 (@GoGoPowerRanger, @TauanVictor and @ColonelSlyBanjo)

Connie: 8 (@NomsNoms, @CinnabarManx421, @Coolboy6, @Armerish, @Soupywolf5, @EnderLord8, @Bernkastelll and @Spinoirr)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Before someone else FRA'ing for Connie, i wanna ask on how skilled she is and how Instinctive Reaction work. 5.9x AP difference is very big advantage for Deku and the boy himself isn't a pushover in combat so i doubt that Connie's gonna win easily here.

And tbh I’m kinda thinking this is bordering on stomp territory now. This version of Deku can only really reliably attack like twice before his arms are broken and he’s out of options, and slamming himself against that 6-C sword isn’t gonna do him any favors.

For real though, people are overestimating Connie here. I have skimp through some of her victories and come to this:

Apparently, scaling Pearl's skills to Connie is a mistake as she have never come close to her and there is instances where she would die if Steven didn't back her up. I would rethink if someone can give me an solid example of Connie actually matched against Gems instead of saying she scales to them.

As for Deku, he learnt from experienced heroes like Gran Torino and All Might. Despite not having access to OFA in this matches, his observation and analytical skills are very helpful, he can easily read Connie movement and know when to strike her while avoid being slice to death. Combined with his higher AP, a few hits are guaranteed to knock out her.

For real though, people are overestimating Connie here. I have skimp through some of her victories and come to this:

Apparently, scaling Pearl's skills to Connie is a mistake as she have never come close to her and there is instances where she would die if Steven didn't back her up. I would rethink if someone can give me an solid example of Connie actually matched against Gems instead of saying she scales to them.

As for Deku, he learnt from experienced heroes like Gran Torino and All Might. Despite not having access to OFA in this matches, his observation and analytical skills are very helpful, he can easily read Connie movement and know when to strike her while avoid being slice to death. Combined with his higher AP, a few hits are guaranteed to knock out her.
Connie when she had her initial combat test with pearl, she made pearl on the defensive as well as fight multiple halo clones of pearl that were basically programed bloodlusted. Her combat skill when as the fusion stevonnie was enough to out match Jasper who was described as "the ultimate quartz" with quartz soldiers being made with the sole purpose of being exceeding skilled in martial arts and military tactics and Jasper has lived for several millennia and has trained in said time in combat and near the end of the show she outmatched pearl directly when pearl was being mind controled to kill her

Connie when she had her initial combat test with pearl, she made pearl on the defensive as well as fight multiple halo clones of pearl that were basically programed bloodlusted. Her combat skill when as the fusion stevonnie was enough to out match Jasper who was described as "the ultimate quartz" with quartz soldiers being made with the sole purpose of being exceeding skilled in martial arts and military tactics and Jasper has lived for several millennia and has trained in said time in combat and near the end of the show she outmatched pearl directly when pearl was being mind controled to kill her
Also worth noting that Connie never gets hit once in any of these fights (A large AP gap doesn’t mean much if you can’t land a hit)

Back